LOL at Short Guy PUA's picking up tall women

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

RSD MAX - Not sure how tall he is but he I think he's shorter than Tyler lmao...Just another RSD weirdo preaching "game" and ignoring looks

CupidSmupid

.I've seen his videos ... girls react to him like some cute puppy performing tricks. I doubt any really let him have sex with them?

LOL at these short faggots...they should just give up.

You never get PUA's saying what happened after they get a number on film.

I'd like to see the approach/success ratio of those midgets, and understand how they manage to keep going on after weeks and months on the sexual desert.

He gets laid a hell of a lot. He is in Oslo very often having bootcamps, seen him there and he has no problems at all getting pussy.

Also several infield videos of him online by now, and unless ure like the coping losers thinking every pu video ever made is "hired actresses", the proof is in the pudding.

Why would one be surprised tho, guy has the face of a model lol.

proof?^^^^
Will steroids get me a GF??
no

Jelqing wrote:You never get PUA's saying what happened after they get a number on film.

they end up flaked 99 % of the times

samsung full of shit dumbass, that midget dont fuck shit

Lefortus wrote:samsung full of shit dumbass, that midget dont fuck shit

Some of you really prove how little experience you got with girls. It seems like you think getting girls is some kind of alien concept and that guys out there just cannot do it, NO ONE is getting laid but "male models".

Max is VERY good looking, he is VERY social and extroverted, that alone will make you fuck ALOT of girls given you actually approach them.

Its actually sad you guys cant understand this, Its like you live in some depressive negative haze and you just cannot see reality for what it is.

If you cannot believe a guy who looks like this, is this well dressed and social - gets laid - there is simply no hope for you.

Guys like you are the reason this place is shit these days, Its like a complete delusion and ignorance of real life.

Elite Looksmaxer wrote:rsdmax facemogs 95% of the population, thats a bad example cus he can get away with being a manlet. looks very good in motion

He's still a RSD weirdo though. I was watching his videos and this guy just seems off and weird.

decent face, dresses well but sorry too short for the women he's going for. i dont believe any girl that has 5 inches on him is going out on a date with him

Samsung wrote:

Some of you really prove how little experience you got with girls. It seems like you think getting girls is some kind of alien concept and that guys out there just cannot do it, NO ONE is getting laid but "male models".

Max is VERY good looking, he is VERY social and extroverted, that alone will make you fuck ALOT of girls given you actually approach them.

Its actually sad you guys cant understand this, Its like you live in some depressive negative haze and you just cannot see reality for what it is.

If you cannot believe a guy who looks like this, is this well dressed and social - gets laid - there is simply no hope for you.

Guys like you are the reason this place is shit these days, Its like a complete delusion and ignorance of real life.

hes your coach but you still post on sh? trololol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Samsung wrote:

Fabie wrote:
they end up flaked 99 % of the times

EXACTLY!

No one said he was ugly...just a bit short to have success with the women I saw him approach you dumb RSD loving piece of shit.

You sound like a RSD fan boy.

Look at those virgins sitting in their moms basement talking big talk online, pretending to be "cool". The funniest part is how any normal cool socially adjusted guy will read your shit and basicly shit his pants lolling.

This place is literally the loser-gathering of the world by now, EVERY virgin comes here spitting hate on guys who they secretly wanna be :lol: :lol:

Keep on going, I need some screen-shots to save on my computer, looking at whenever I want some laughs :mrgreen:

A guy like this will NEVER GET LAID, its IMPOSSIBLE GUYS. YOu gotta be ATLEAST 6'2 and look like Gandy, If not you are literally INVISIBLE TO WOMEN :lol: :lol:

You are really the most pathetic losers on the whole internet, deluded you are "cool hating on those loser puas!" - who ironcally, gets WAY more pussy, got WAY more money, WAY more friends and basicly a WAY better life than you.

Oh the irony, please keep on going :lol: :D

height is mandatory, that guy just lol
Attachments
xjt1z7W.jpg
xjt1z7W.jpg (435.63 KiB) Viewed 5998 times

Samsung you're such a faggot who's been brain washed by the RSD crew. you need to stop worshipping these instructors.... they do not give a fuck for you ...just your money and how much they can get from you by giving you false hope.

No one said max was ugly or incel.... just his height would set him back getting lays with women. plus u speak of knowing his success rate more than him so unless you live with the guy then STFU.

women hate short men.... proven fact

Samsung wrote:
You are really the most pathetic losers on the whole internet, deluded you are "cool hating on those loser puas!" - who ironcally, gets WAY more pussy, got WAY more money, WAY more friends and basicly a WAY better life than you.

only a pua loser would put his whole life into seeking validation from how many lays he got. The RSD instructors ALL OF THEM are fucking weird or messed up in the head. None of them will be satisfied with their life and when they get older ..they'll be like I wasted every day of my prime years out on the street chasing women with for a 5% success ratio

if rsdmax was 2-3 inches taller he'd have A LOT more success with women, if you're not at least 5'9" (and that's me being generous) you cannot be a slayer, obviously with that face he gets laid, but his height really holds him back

oh and then there's the fact he's an RSD nutjob

cupidsmupid is 5'2" and has a weird face, I doubt he's getting laid

What genetic trash. Cold approaching is beyond aspie.
"Sneaking out at night to lie with your virgin gf under the stars. Penetrating her for the first time. Seeing her face in the crowd at your HS football game. Having a huge group of jock friends. You never experienced any of that. It's over. You lost at life. Time to man up and become a provider. Time to downsize and save for retirement. Time to Gillete shave your face and become a mister. Time to acknowledge that you were always destined for mediocrity. Welcome to hell. Welcome to life."

Jelqing wrote:Samsung you're such a faggot who's been brain washed by the RSD crew. you need to stop worshipping these instructors....

The main difference between you and me is that Im objective and prefer to stick to reality as it is, while you on the other hand use emotional arguments and thinking to cope with your current worldview.

they do not give a fuck for you ...just your money and how much they can get from you by giving you false hope.

Never payd for anything regarding PUA, everythings on torrents anyway.

No one said max was ugly or incel.... just his height would set him back getting lays with women. plus u speak of knowing his success rate more than him so unless you live with the guy then STFU.

He is 5'8, thats more than enough. Out of 3 guys Ive ever known who have pulled girls like no one uve ever seen, 2 of them was 5'7.

women hate short men.... proven fact

No, Its all about how you make her feel, then she will rationalise her attraction.

only a pua loser would put his whole life into seeking validation from how many lays he got.

While you are sitting there spouting out your self hate on the internet, he is probably banging some new girl. What does that make him, what does that make you?

The RSD instructors ALL OF THEM are fucking weird or messed up in the head. None of them will be satisfied with their life and when they get older ..they'll be like I wasted every day of my prime years out on the street chasing women with for a 5% success ratio

Sounds like when my mother says: "Your big muscles will turn to fat when you get older!!" - Laughable, they will be WAY more satisfied than the vaste majority of this forum, why? Cause most here are INCELS who never ever held a girls hand, meanwhile many of them have a three digit lay count and wont look back at their youth regreting they didnt bang enough girls - Thats what you will do.

Great rationalisations, tho :lol:

lmao you're hilarous

5'8 is still short.... the best he can do is wear elevator shoes and hope for the best.

You're post reeks of nothing but hero worship of some "PUA" .....you have no idea what his success ratio is and no I'm not incel or ugly/ short whatever. I dont need advice from fucking weirdos like Juilen and Tyler.Telling me I need to be this and that when all that matters is looks money status. I'll work on my LMS and you ugly broke faggots can approach all day and lay some average looking tourist.

You really gonna trust a guy who's living comes from picking up...of course he's gonna lie

Jelqing wrote:lmao you're hilarous

That might be the case, however Im obviously kicking your nuts in this discussion.

5'8 is still short.... the best he can do is wear elevator shoes and hope for the best.

Its short, however I would assume he is atleast on the same height at most girls, there are other things more than height that matters. A charismatic short good looking guy will get more pussy than a tall weird social loser.

You're post reeks of nothing but hero worship of some "PUA"

Incorrect, I dont give a shit about "PUAs", YOU are the one who continue to mention them - I solenly care about what is true, PUA or not: Can short guys get laid alot? Yes they can, Its obvious to anyone who have or have had an active social and sexlife.

.....you have no idea what his success ratio is and no I'm not incel or ugly/ short whatever. I dont need advice from fucking weirdos like Juilen and Tyler.Telling me I need to be this and that when all that matters is looks money status. I'll work on my LMS and you ugly broke faggots can approach all day and lay some average looking tourist.

Doesnt matter, he obviously get some ass, thats all that matters. If you yourself dont feel like you need no more ass, fine. However Ive got a feeling you're not pleased with your current dating-life.

You really gonna trust a guy who's living comes from picking up...of course he's gonna lie

He will obviously exagerate shit due to the buisiness, Im not arguing that. What I am arguing is the notion he CANNOT get laid with some cute girls cause of his "incredible short dwarf stature", when he is in fact 5'8 and a really good looking guy.

are you gay for him or something? :lol:

I never said he couldnt "get laid" I just said he was too short for the women he's approaching. 5'8 is short

Jelqing wrote:are you gay for him or something? :lol:

No, but my boyfriend is.

I never said he couldnt "get laid" I just said he was too short for the women he's approaching. 5'8 is short

And Im sure you have the authority do decide if he is too short or not? Isnt it funny how he most likely travels the world, hooks up with girls here and there and most likely have gotten way more P in V action than you - Then you sit here, on a forum for incel raging virgins, probably a bunch of toilet paper around you drowned in semen due to last nights brazzers session - Deciding: "No! He is way too short for them!"

?

:lol:

Inb4 counter argument: "Maan what what!! do u love puas or what man?? u gay man whaat??"

:roll:

Loool I fucking love Samsung. He is one of the most legit posters here. Its hilarious how he always teaches incels a lesson.

Jelqing wrote:You never get PUA's saying what happened after they get a number on film.

they end up with a phone number of local pizzeria... and order a large pizza to drown their sorrows...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Severe Aspie wrote:Loool I fucking love Samsung. He is one of the most legit posters here. Its hilarious how he always teaches incels a lesson.

are you his second account....

Until I see RSD max with a 6'0 + woman I'll keep talking shit about RSD and their faggy followers

"Short PUAs" tend to be ethnic as well. This is a bigger problem. A short young white guy won't exactly have it easy with white sluts but he will definitely have a fighting chance.

Jelqing wrote:
Severe Aspie wrote:Loool I fucking love Samsung. He is one of the most legit posters here. Its hilarious how he always teaches incels a lesson.

are you his second account....

Until I see RSD max with a 6'0 + woman I'll keep talking shit about RSD and their faggy followers

I hate RSD as much as anyone else here, however this does NOT mean I think no one of them gets any action. If you are somewhat good looking, gets payd to travel around the world and go out try to fuck girls 7 days a week, u will eventually start hooking up with girls and become extremely comfortable with them.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Bash the Scene