LOL @ Return of Kings. I cant defend this aspie shit anymore

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

I've defended the site in the past as being semi legit, but just lol at this kid. Please don't end up like this blue pilled chump who THINKS he's red pilled :lol: :lol:

http://www.returnofkings.com/40478/the- ... te-bloomer

Just fucking LOL:

*Guy is glad that he wasn't a slayer in his youth
*Guy thinks the male peak is mid to late 30's
*Guy thinks that men are at their peak well into their 50's
*Guy is 37 and thinks that the best is YET to come

Now these things may end up being true for him (and for many of us), but when you were an incel chump in your teens and 20's then all of a sudden you're able to pump and dump 30 year old single mothers, of course your peak would be late, you had no where to go but up. haha! I talk shit, but minus the delusions, I'd be lucky if I ended up anywhere near where the writer of this article was in terms of sexual experience. I'm a late bloomer myself, but I won't endlessly delude myself about it. I'd have loved to be able to live the slayer lifestyle in college. :pistodouble: :pistodouble:

Not to mention he vastly overrates the women he's been with. That "9" was probably a 5.5, and that 6 was probably a 4. lol. Even the chumps in the comments are acting like they've won and are hating on the young slayers by talking up their late virginity. Being red pilled is nice, but being a red pilled slayer is godmode.
Last edited by PuaKiller on Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lol @ college. That's like last chance saloon. It's all about being a high school jock.
Double leg lengthening in 2015 or LEAP.

*aspie = ugly crew*
*genetics are everything crew*
*white girl or death crew*
*MM nuthugger crew*
*drug dealer crew*

These are two writers for that blog who have written a lot of articles that have gained traffic, tell me, do any of them look like they get laid?

Tuthmosis (exposed by PUAHate)

Quintus Curtius

Topic Tags

Return to Bash the Scene