IRONY: Sluthate needs PUA. PUA needs sluthate

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

Some of the best looking guys on any forum are on sluthate.

Some of the ugliest guys on any forum are on PUA websites.

Sluthaters would, ironically, benefit from PUA teachings, such as LEAVING THE HOUSE, approaching, social skills, the ability to engage and interest a woman, having friends, working on your life (see 21 man pua conference on youtube where they discuss fitness, career, health...) etc.

PUAs would benefit from knowing that it wasn't their approach that got them rejected, but their looks.

We need to swap.

How the hell are you above average yet struggling to get laid? Inb4 datfeel says "I can't get laid because I'm 1 point below an 8". WHAT? 1 POINT BELOW 8 = INCEL? Are you all that ASPIE to see things in either black or white? Can you not see shades of grey? i.e. 3 < 4 < 5 < 6 < 7 < 8? Is it just sub8 and 8+s?? Are you really sure that sub8s don't have sex? Only hunks and MMs slay and have gf? So 80% of men don't have sex? FULL ASPIE.

Your life is pointless and shit unless you can date prime girls like this.

im hesitant to agree with anything that advocates listeing to a PUA faggot but legit

a lot of guys here just need lower inhibitions and a push to have a social circle

I haven't seen a single masculine looking guy post his pictures on here, except for Linger and W&P. These two guys do get laid.

The standard is too low on here. The guys look effeminate. Tons of framecels, long-face-cels and gayface-cels. Their looks are definitely their problem. Especially if they're in it for the slaying.

CruiseControl wrote:I haven't seen a single masculine looking guy post his pictures on here, except for Linger and W&P. These two guys do get laid.

The standard is too low on here. The guys look effeminate. Tons of framecels, long-face-cels and gayface-cels. Their looks are definitely their problem. Especially if they're in it for the slaying.

What about Lequack? Evilvalle (if thats him and probably not) ?

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1qjfrDLzhBV

CruiseControl wrote:I haven't seen a single masculine looking guy post his pictures on here, except for Linger and W&P. These two guys do get laid.

for outright slaying 6+ bitches, i agree but there are lots of straight up average guys here going full recluse wasting their prime when semi-cute 4~5's are a possibility

IRONY: All sluthaters need really is confidence (+ mental health and social skills).

Yes very true. Despite the fact that I get rejected all the time, I still approach girls from time to time. Once in a while I do get lucky... Unfortunately I live in a location where, if you go out, you end up at sausage fest parties and my friends are useless, prefering to drink and get drunk in someone's house and talk about the same boring BS over and over and over again... It makes me sad, that I most likely don't have the looks that women crave, but you can't give up on this stuff...

na m8 i'm a 2/10 on a good day

i'm an 18 year old virgin i cant breath chew or sleep i have constant head aches i'm bullied by my family i'm ugly as fuck and everybody would be happier if i ate a bullet

FACEandLMS wrote:Some of the best looking guys on any forum are on sluthate.

Some of the ugliest guys on any forum are on PUA websites.

Sluthaters would, ironically, benefit from PUA teachings, such as LEAVING THE HOUSE, approaching, social skills, the ability to engage and interest a woman, having friends, working on your life (see 21 man pua conference on youtube where they discuss fitness, career, health...) etc.

PUAs would benefit from knowing that it wasn't their approach that got them rejected, but their looks.

We need to swap.

How the hell are you above average yet struggling to get laid? Inb4 datfeel says "I can't get laid because I'm 1 point below an 8". WHAT? 1 POINT BELOW 8 = INCEL? Are you all that ASPIE to see things in either black or white? Can you not see shades of grey? i.e. 3 < 4 < 5 < 6 < 7 < 8? Is it just sub8 and 8+s?? Are you really sure that sub8s don't have sex? Only hunks and MMs slay and have gf? So 80% of men don't have sex? FULL ASPIE.

PUA does not work if you're a subhuman ethnic. This is where the scam part comes in. PUAs try to trick subhuman ethnics into thinking what works for White men will work for them lol. Why do you think PUA bootcamps and sluthate are full of ethnicels? You'll never see White guys complain about PUA being a scam unless they are seriously deformed and/or suffer from some mental illness. This is the ultimate red pill that the subhuman ethnics refuse to swallow.

Topic Tags

Return to Bash the Scene