Camila Cabello dating PUA Mathew Hussey

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

who is camila cabello ? for her appearance I imagine she is just a prostitute or a gold digger

pua coach* pua's in general, 99.99% of them, are gullible incels, the teachers are good looking of course otherwise they wouldn't be able to pull girls & trick people into thinking body language and shit matters in the first place. retard

i'm an 18 year old virgin i cant breath chew or sleep i have constant head aches i'm bullied by my family i'm ugly as fuck and everybody would be happier if i ate a bullet

Fabie wrote:who is camila cabello ? for her appearance I imagine she is just a prostitute or a gold digger

Fit woman from 5th Harmony, saying you wouldn't would be cope
BIG cope

mopdop wrote:pua coach* pua's in general, 99.99% of them, are gullible incels, the teachers are good looking of course otherwise they wouldn't be able to pull girls & trick people into thinking body language and shit matters in the first place. retard

You get retards here clowning on PUA coaches, saying they don't get laid either

it is they who the retards

Icecutter101 wrote:
Fabie wrote:who is camila cabello ? for her appearance I imagine she is just a prostitute or a gold digger

BIG cope

what cope?
Mathew Hussey is a good looking guy , he is a solid 8
you're not going to pretend that this worked because he is a pua
you can not fool yourself

Fabie wrote:
Icecutter101 wrote:
BIG cope

what cope?

Of course looks are not important,how foolish of you.He got her because of his confidence and PUA skills.You should also work on yourself to land such a fine woman. :razz:

This story is so old I can't be bothered to link the old threads.

This is Jew propoganda and a fake union, to (back)peddle the lie that "age difference is ok" after the liberal witch-hunt putting Dan Cilley and Lucas Werner in jail for "dirty old, 35 year old plus men molesting young women a decade younger than themselves".

Celebrities often are called upon to peddle lies the Jews want the goys to follow.
Last edited by AllWomenAreLikeThat on Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fabie wrote:
Icecutter101 wrote:
BIG cope

what cope?

Matthew Hussey is 5 foot 7, has crows feet, looks 40-plus and dyes his hair with "Just For Men".

I know cause when i met him (with me being 5 foot 8) I towered over him.

He's trying to resurrect pick up autistry for men with the lie "it's all about the confidence and personality".
Last edited by AllWomenAreLikeThat on Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

A popstar who is the Jews new best Goy after that failed experiment that was Ariana Grande.

Camila Cabello was even awarded an MTV award over Grande as a declaration, despite Cabello not being able to sing a note and using auto-tune in every one of her vapid, soulless, Jew produced songs.

Can ALWAYS rely on above poster for amusing cope posting :lol:

Now I still maintain Mewtant aka Brian Peppers is biggest coper here... But careful laddo you're coming close to that title

IceCutter101 can you actually respond to what I wrote, rather than dropping an ancient unfunny meme?

I always thought Midnight was the most useless, shittiest PSL poster who did the same crap when he ran out of things to say, but you boyo are coming a close second.

Camila Cabello is 21 years old so has barely passed her teen years, plus she is a closeted lesbian.

Matthew Hussey claims to be 31, but if that is his real age he is the oldest looking one I have ever seen. he looks 45 years old with botox, hair transplants, hair dye and he's a 5 foot 7 manlet.
He claims his "success" was all about "personality and confidence" and used to date a fat, 35 year old, female with bottle blonde hair and dark roots- when he was a dime-store pua.

If you believe everything in the media you might as well be a soyboy liberal, cause this propoganda has no basis in reality.

Google "Lucas Werner" for what really happens when a REAL oldcel tries to hit on younger girls- for REAL and not some Liberal backpeddling fake story.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... women.html

Icecutter101 wrote:Image
Can ALWAYS rely on above poster for amusing cope posting :lol:

Now I still maintain Mewtant aka Brian Peppers is biggest coper here... But careful laddo you're coming close to that title

I use hookers and travel to Thailand. I have no grandeur's of getting a slim white girlfriend in her 20's or even 30's (now I'm 41 myself). :roll:. I'm gonna need huge odds, hair transplant, sub 15% bodyfat to get a passable (thin) Thai girl under 35.

btw Matthew Hussy is 178cm (5'10.2). That just about puts him as acceptable.

Camilla Cabello is 5 foot nothing tall.

If Matthew Hussey declared his real height (minus shoe lifts and lying), he'd be laughed out of the "love doctor" tag he has writing for feminist crap articles in COSMOPOLITAIN magazine.

Cause short guys all have "terrible personalities".

Mathew Hussey is around 5'9 - not 5'7
there are enough pics on the web , I'm expert detecting height in pics
5'9 + cute face is enough to bang thousands of petites

Fabie wrote:Mathew Hussey is around 5'9 - not 5'7
there are enough pics on the web , I'm expert detecting height in pics
5'9 + cute face is enough to bang thousands of petites

(shhh you'll send him into cope-overload... Innocent lives are at stake here)

Icecutter101 wrote:(shhh you'll send him into cope-overload... Innocent lives are at stake here)

If you think me not finding "the hottest member of (kid sister group) 5th Harmony" hooking up with a deadbeat PUA; suicide-fuel?

Here you go.

Seen wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hotter Spanish tourists in Leicester Square London on any given Thursday-Friday.

AllWomenAreLikeThat wrote:

A popstar who is the Jews new best Goy after that failed experiment that was Ariana Grande.

Camila Cabello was even awarded an MTV award over Grande as a declaration, despite Cabello not being able to sing a note and using auto-tune in every one of her vapid, soulless, Jew produced songs.

unnatractive bitch,she can only be worshiped in the cucked western countries

Return to Bash the Scene