‘Cold approach’ pick up is highly ineffective(insider AMA)

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

Hey guys,
I’m would consider myself an insider in that I’ve met and hangout with almost all the coaches out there and met them in person and their students as well as the so called best guys at this in the community who live in the big cities.

My conclusion is that cold approach pick up is highly ineffective in general. It has a low ROI. You can ask me anything.



nope
more ineffective is stay at home doing nothing, also you don't take into account the looks factor
is not the same a male model VS you which I imagine you are about from ugly to average

cold approach works very fine in spas in summer where young women are more open to new adventures
the better looking you are the best chances to fuck lot of sluts
in a noisy city cold approach could make you lost time and you will have lot of flakes, specially if you are average or inferior
yet being average or superior in the looks scale you will fuck some slut if you have patience

Fabie wrote:nope
more ineffective is stay at home doing nothing, also you don't take into account the looks factor
is not the same a male model VS you which I imagine you are about from ugly to average

cold approach works very fine in spas in summer where young women are more open to new adventures
the better looking you are the best chances to fuck lot of sluts
in a noisy city cold approach could make you lost time and you will have lot of flakes, specially if you are average or inferior
yet being average or superior in the looks scale you will fuck some slut if you have patience


any approaching doesn't work period if you're sub 5
Image

i'm an 18 year old virgin i cant breath chew or sleep i have constant head aches i'm bullied by my family i'm ugly as fuck and everybody would be happier if i ate a bullet

You guys put too much emphasis on looks. Its a combination of things that get you laid. I’ve seen good looking guys approach, get a number and then go alone to jerk off. Or feel sad and leave :lol:



Acrobar100 wrote:You guys put too much emphasis on looks. Its a combination of things that get you laid. I’ve seen good looking guys approach, get a number and then go alone to jerk off. Or feel sad and leave :lol:


No we dont, becasue if you don’t pass both the looks and race test with a woman, it’s game over, lights out.

PS. Pua/dating coaches are scam artists.
This is what happens whenever I approach women.
Image
Image

Image
ucp.php?i=172
Image

Image

Image

Life long member of the escort crew

Arabcel crew

Ethnicel crew

Baldcel crew

Oldcel crew

Gymcel crew

Acrobar100 wrote:You guys put too much emphasis on looks. Its a combination of things that get you laid. I’ve seen good looking guys approach, get a number and then go alone to jerk off. Or feel sad and leave :lol:


Nonsense! Looks are the limiting factor, and if your physical attractiveness (basically face and height) is below the threshold of sensitivity necessary to cause the necessary stimulation, everything else does not matter. Now you can project confidence, sympathy, sociality and extroversion, which will not help you if your face is not pleasant/seductive for females. :pistoldouble: :rambo: :uzi:

Necessarily be handsome, with more than 5'11 (besides this, if you also have a muscular body you could become a Chad). Everything else is garbage!
Women seem wicked when you're unwanted

mopdop wrote:any approaching doesn't work period if you're sub 5


for sub 5s I'm sure cold approach could work with below average females and ugly ones
those females are easy to anyone in their league or superior
I've seen sub 5s approaching ugly women with success in night clubs, if worked there must work in the street too



Social circle and warm approach, they're better

Cold approaches still can be good though in the summer, a goodlooking guy can get results fairly easily

KnightCavalier wrote:
Acrobar100 wrote:You guys put too much emphasis on looks. Its a combination of things that get you laid. I’ve seen good looking guys approach, get a number and then go alone to jerk off. Or feel sad and leave :lol:


Nonsense! Looks are the limiting factor, and if your physical attractiveness (basically face and height) is below the threshold of sensitivity necessary to cause the necessary stimulation, everything else does not matter. Now you can project confidence, sympathy, sociality and extroversion, which will not help you if your face is not pleasant/seductive for females. :pistoldouble: :rambo: :uzi:

Necessarily be handsome, with more than 5'11 (besides this, if you also have a muscular body you could become a Chad). Everything else is garbage!


Hundred times this. In college, I was socially awkward as fuck with anxiety but i was young, fit, had better skin and tall. Girls would approach me left and right even when I couldn't hold a proper conversation. Intellectuality and status only work on older women(+28). To get young girls, you need looks that make them feel hot when they imagine they are kissing you, touching your skin or feeling your desiring exhale.
Death makes all things equal.

Acrobar100 wrote:Hey guys,
I’m would consider myself an insider in that I’ve met and hangout with almost all the coaches out there and met them in person and their students as well as the so called best guys at this in the community who live in the big cities.


My conclusion is that cold approach pick up is highly ineffective in general. It has a low ROI. You can ask me anything.


Welcome Acrobar, your leaks are really appreciated, I would like to know just a couple of things:

1) What is the average success rate of a normal looking student compared with the average success rate of an instructor

2) What kind of braiwashsng strategies are you encouraged to enforce on your students to make them think that what they're learning is more effective than what it is in reality?

Thanks in advance

Basically all PUA is a scam and looks are important, but don't forget women like thuggish masculine guys, it makes them attracted to otherwise average or ugly men and liberal white women love ethnic, mainly black men to prove how not racist they are. On the weekend I saw a gorgeous young white blonde JB dating a very plain looking lanklet nigger with tiny frame. How did this guy get laid? WITH RACE, being black or ethnic that isn't white is such a MAJOR advantage with younger women.
Image
Image

The thing about cold approach is that the vast majority of the time, it is creepy (regardless of who the guy is). At the very least, it is awkward/uncomfortable for everyone involved. It's like panhandling for dates. That's especially true if it feels contrived rather than organic/spontaneous.

A small percentage of guys may have the skills to overcome this, and make cold approach seem natural and fun to the woman. But the kinds of guys with those skills probably don't need to do cold approach. They're probably doing fine with women without it.

Return to Bash the Scene

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests