Is Deepak Wayne legit

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

hi Wayne

Sounds like a desperate beta rather than purpose driven stud.

Deepak Wayne is legit. I met John Wayne of Canada in person and he’s able to pull white girls despite being Asian.

Keep in mind Deepak lives in Europe. Women are a lot more friendly and will always go for an instadate with you. In the anglosphere they have a man hating additude. Deepaks strategy is to sweet talk them into going for coffee with him as a tourist checking out the city. Then he delivers his intent once she took the bait.

facial asymmetry wrote:Deepak Wayne is legit. I met John Wayne of Canada in person and he’s able to pull white girls despite being Asian.

Keep in mind Deepak lives in Europe. Women are a lot more friendly and will always go for an instadate with you. In the anglosphere they have a man hating additude. Deepaks strategy is to sweet talk them into going for coffee with him as a tourist checking out the city. Then he delivers his intent once she took the bait.

Yea , both of them are 100 percent genuine. But Deepak is tall and mascular and shaves his head to look like light skinned black guy .

Although John Wayne might be faking all the client testimonial whatsapp messages .

But Deepak is 100 percent genuine and he has praised multiple times John Wayne describing him as the best dating coach in the world.

I can't believe some of you guys still believe in those puas
deepwayne is an ugly nigger, he looks like a martian instead human
the style of white women which I prefer when they see this negroe approaching them run away faster than usain bolt
the best dating coach in the world. ??? :lol: I do not know what this martian could teach
you guys= retards

the other wayne pua is an ugly asian fag, I can't imagine what kind of garbage women he could attract
in my land to these 2 puas, the women do not even give them the time

Fabie wrote:I can't believe some of you guys still believe in those puas
the style of white women which I prefer when they see this negroe approaching them run away faster than usain bolt
the best dating coach in the world. ??? :lol: I do not know what this martian could teach
you guys= retards

the other wayne pua is an ugly asian fag, I can't imagine what kind of garbage women he could attract

He has proofs on his channel about getting girls from streets and having sex with them.

Once krauser claimed that his videos are fake and women in those videos are actors , he challeged krauser that he will show him unedited video footoage of his pick up video in which he was seen appraoching a girl , taking her on multiple dates then making her his girlfriend.

Krauser then backed off.

Deepak wayne is 100 percent genuine . All his pick up videos are 100 percent genuine.

frost wrote:
Fabie wrote:Deepak wayne is 100 percent genuine . All his pick up videos are 100 percent genuine.

nope they are not genuine
are just low class street prostitutes
such type of women are special,nothing disgusts them ,they have an iron stomach
for a bit of money they do sexual shit and any shameless fake performance

it seems you are so young to believe in these charlatans
do not believe in them,they are a plague

Fabie wrote:I can't believe some of you guys still believe in those puas
you guys= retards

the other wayne pua is an ugly asian fag,I can't imagine what kind of garbage women he could attract

Bullshit. I met the Asian Wayne in person (can prove with a selfie together but I’ll have to block my face. I can also write a Redpilltalk.net sign to show it’s me.)

He Instadated a white Ukrainian girl right before my eyes. She was pretty and had blue eyes. John is very redpilled. He wears height increasing soles, shaved the sides and runs status game

Escorpion wrote:

LOL

pathetic asian faggot

Man fuck of with this pua fake faggotry, they all just pay hookers to fuck them and use the doctored footage to get subhuman low IQ ETHNICS to pay thousands of dollars for bullshit advice, considering how many of these worthless ethnics then go to incel sites, and bitch and whine about "da evil white man is stealing all muh women" I WOULD SAY IT IS PRETTY FUCKING WORTHLESS, WOULDN'T YOU?

Return to Bash the Scene