RooshV is closing down

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.



3D Face Analysis wrote:Disqus has also recently deleted all of the website's comments.

Paypal also blocked his account.



if amazon banned 9 of his books: very well done
since long time ago he lives for free at the expense of those lame books, at the expense of the sub 85 morons which purchase such shit

the site "return of the kings" was always pathetic , they were 5 or 6 ugly nerds including Rosh writing shit articles every day, (repetitive and stupid crap constantly)
if you enter the site and you read the last articles there, you will realize in seconds I'm right, that I'm not exaggerating

resuming: good news,
anyways this retarded bearded ape will continue to live for free at the expense of stupid people for a long time

You're all a bunch of haters. Roosh V provided proof he gets laid, look at this photo.

Image

Just kidding, faggot was a pick up autist whose bootcamps were full of short, fat, ugly, bald chrome domed, incels in XXXL jeans due to subhuman, wide dustbin hips in ill-fitted jeans and virgin white shirts.

His website was full of gay imagery of muscular gym men and roman bathhouse art- the polar opposite of his client base who don't get laid in any way shape or form. They also repented from prostitution their only chance of getting laid.

Also he complains about internet censorship and bannings and yet his own forum did the same shit if you called him out on his blue pilled hypocrisy.

Go to hell Roosh V and take that Jew kike faggot shill milo yiannopoulos with you.

AllWomenAreLikeThat wrote:You're all a bunch of haters. Roosh V provided proof he gets laid, look at this photo.

Image

Just kidding, faggot was a pick up autist whose bootcamps were full of short, fat, ugly, bald chrome domed, incels in XXXL jeans due to subhuman, wide dustbin hips in ill-fitted jeans and virgin white shirts.

His website was full of gay imagery of muscular gym men and roman bathhouse art- the polar opposite of his client base who don't get laid in any way shape or form. They also repented from prostitution their only chance of getting laid.

Also he complains about internet censorship and bannings and yet his own forum did the same shit if you called him out on his blue pilled hypocrisy.

Go to hell Roosh V and take that Jew kike faggot shill milo yiannopoulos with you.



such photo is really ancient LOL
I remember was posted several times on puhate to bash Rosh , around 8 years ago



Fabie wrote:
AllWomenAreLikeThat wrote:such photo is really ancient LOL
I remember was posted several times on puhate to bash Rosh , around 8 years ago


Yeah I was around then, that photo comes back to haunt Roosh V as sex dolls are a gateway to real prostitution. Roosh V bans anyone from his forums (without warning) for mentioning the prostitute option- although as I say that is the only real chance his sub-5 client base have of getting laid for real.

BTW he is not shutting ROK down he is no longer updating it and is going on a hiatus* (*long period of indefinite) inactivity. Big difference.
He'll be back once web traffic increases again and the mainstream media link him as some (misclassed as redpill) boogeyman.

He rebranded his forum to be a Christian conservative forum now.Also you can't buy his "Bang" series of books anymore.

Iced Earth wrote:He rebranded his forum to be a Christian conservative forum now.Also you can't buy his "Bang" series of books anymore.


yes it seems he is a religious guy now and he don't like sluts or casual sex anymore :lol:
but the business of taking money from fools is the same as always, nothing changed

now he is doing a tour in the USA as charlatan , you can purchase tickets 45 $ or 55 $ and 249 just to listen his charlatanism

the ticket of 249 $ incluyes a dinner, but food and drink is not included in the ticket price :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I can't believe

here is the link
https://roosh.live/#more

Fabie wrote:
Iced Earth wrote:He rebranded his forum to be a Christian conservative forum now.Also you can't buy his "Bang" series of books anymore.


yes it seems he is a religious guy now and he don't like sluts or casual sex anymore :lol:
but the business of taking money from fools is the same as always, nothing changed

now he is doing a tour in the USA as charlatan , you can purchase tickets 45 $ or 55 $ and 249 just to listen his charlatanism

the ticket of 249 $ incluyes a dinner, but food and drink is not included in the ticket price :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I can't believe

here is the link
https://roosh.live/#more


And I'm willing to bet the price of a "platinum ticket" that he'll try to goad the saps that attend the dinner into picking up his tab for the meal

btw

you have to be very and very and very well retarded to go and pay to listen the lessons that rosh learned in life :lol:
is incredible, the world is full of morons

Sooner or later he will have to throw in some seduction of good Christian girls or something game.He just doesn't possess enough charisma and people still view him as a middle eastern man.

Where can I find this Roosh guy online.

He looks like I'll have a lot of fun with him.

With Roosh, things are never what they seem. I'm optimistic but cautious about his latest Christianity stint.

I remember bittersweet feeling when I finally found condoms in his room in his father's basement years ago. I was bitter that he loved sluts more than he loved his own mother. But I was happy that he finally started using condoms after years of public "raw dogging" advocacy. Little did I know that those condoms later turned out to belong to his worthless sperm donor "father" who thought he was so "clever" to stash them there!

I hope Roosh turning Christian is not one of those "things aren't what they seem" cases.

AllWomenAreLikeThat wrote:
Fabie wrote:


Yeah I was around then, that photo comes back to haunt Roosh V as sex dolls are a gateway to real prostitution. Roosh V bans anyone from his forums (without warning) for mentioning the prostitute option- although as I say that is the only real chance his sub-5 client base have of getting laid for real.

BTW he is not shutting ROK down he is no longer updating it and is going on a hiatus* (*long period of indefinite) inactivity. Big difference.
He'll be back once web traffic increases again and the mainstream media link him as some (misclassed as redpill) boogeyman.


So you have been honing your incel skills for more than eight years. You might as well go be a corner flitboy hustler. You've brainwashed yourself with the help of these other fuckers who don't get laid ever and never will. From what I understand, there is a real satisfaction among flitboy corner whores just for that fact that someone (perverted men) Wants them. Makes them feel special a little.

And then, when your hyperventilating trick takes it to you, you'll find that you like it and women were never your problem to begin with. You're just a dirty little boy in need of domination by sickos for money. I think you would have to admit to yourself that you really did find your calling.

Put it this way... The look of satisfaction on the face of the guy who is splattering his jizz all over your face, you're gonna like it. Like it a lot, I think. And you can expand your business, maybe get a five-guy team running the train on you and taking turns pelting you with their jizz on your face and in your hair or just dribbling it into your open and eager mouth.

You will very much enjoy the closeness to mancum you experience. The taste, too. Buy some party favors, too, like a hammer drill with a huge rubber dick attached to it so you can be bound and fucked hard with a drill that never stops. And remember, the more erotic you make it for the men who become your regulars, the more you can charge them. Maybe even find yourself a way into the gay porn industry. People pay money for that shit, you know, or, better said, that shit packing you take.

Iced Earth wrote::lol:

mail.jpg


Shit he was a legend for me, he was such a cool guy. If only he wasn't such a retard and believed in right-wings theories. If only he didn't open ROK.

Also, Iced Earth, fagbeat, Iced cunt, it's nice to see you are still alive

your number one fan, harbinger
Image

Iced Earth wrote::lol:

mail.jpg


I love how Americans hold up 5.6 mm rifles like they are the biggest baddest shit out there when in fact 5.56 is a pussy round that is not guaranteed to drop a deer. Also the round was designed specifically to be fired in full auto which makes a semi-automatic version seem pointless. I know it's still a decent firearm but it's cucked to the max.

lol if he pretends fucking sluts for free or getting wife using such horrible beard

He is mostly approaching and pushing himself onto inebriated women who aren't mentally conscious enough to be more than confused or mildly entertained by his behavior. A lot of people would probably end up having sex with someone they aren't actually attracted to if they are seriously drunk like lots of people get when they party (I personally don't party because of the numerous risks associated with binge drinking and large crowds of irresponsible stupid drunk strangers at night). He likely gets them to have sex with him by just basically pushing himself on them and not giving them a chance to say no.

Also you guys are honestly pickier than women are about looks. His demeanor is more unappealing than his beard.
I am a girl #^_^#
please don't treat me any differently because of it
Image

Fabie wrote:lol if he pretends fucking sluts for free or getting wife using such horrible beard


That beard makes him look like a hobo. Bunny is confirmed as a liar. No way a half grey beard wouldn't throw her off and have her reject the guy.

NiceGuuy wrote:
Fabie wrote:lol if he pretends fucking sluts for free or getting wife using such horrible beard


That beard makes him look like a hobo. Bunny is confirmed as a liar. No way a half grey beard wouldn't throw her off and have her reject the guy.


Hair being grey doesn't make someone unappealing. And I actually like beards. Bearish guys with beards and tattoos are kind of really appealing to me. Maybe I'm secretly internally seeking some sort of balance since I'm small and like cute things. Idk.

His face has the smug look of an assholeish "fuckboy". So that is a huge deterrent. But that is his personality, not his looks. He isn't ugly really but also I'm not especially attracted to him physically, even if he didn't have the beard, and if he approached me the way he tells his customers to approach women I'd likely reject him based on that alone and not even notice his looks because I'm too busy thinking "leave me alone". I don't go to bars go drink or anything where I live but I did go clubbing in Japan and while I didn't drink I liked to dance since the clubs had a less sleazy environment there. So I might dance with him if he was nice, but honestly most brown dudes in Japanese clubs are creeps trying to grope women or sneak photos and the bouncers in Japan would frequently have to get rid of them. It was the sort of wealthy entitled brown dudes that like to pretend they're a rapper or "hood" black person with oversized jerseys and chains and things though which I've never see Roosh do.

sweet dreams wrote:
Iced Earth wrote::lol:

mail.jpg


Shit he was a legend for me, he was such a cool guy. If only he wasn't such a retard and believed in right-wings theories. If only he didn't open ROK.

Also, Iced Earth, fagbeat, Iced cunt, it's nice to see you are still alive

your number one fan, harbinger

hi man
did you watch his interview in Ukraine

MagicalBunny wrote:
Also you guys are honestly pickier than women are about looks.

that's a lie

Iced Earth wrote:
MagicalBunny wrote:
Also you guys are honestly pickier than women are about looks.

that's a lie


Towards other men, yes. You all tear each other or average looking guys apart on their facial features or other physical qualities and look for things women honestly don't care much about.

Iced Earth wrote:
sweet dreams wrote:
Shit he was a legend for me, he was such a cool guy. If only he wasn't such a retard and believed in right-wings theories. If only he didn't open ROK.

Also, Iced Earth, fagbeat, Iced cunt, it's nice to see you are still alive

your number one fan, harbinger

hi man
did you watch his interview in Ukraine


yes, he is honestly very cringeworthy trying to dhv those ukraine ladies, but tbh he had good looks, if he acted normal with them he would have got them. He only got laid in east europe thanks to his american pass.

maybe this phase of religion he is going through will cure him from the disease of the mind and soul that affect him and he will start understanding emotional communication

it's a needed crysis

Topic Tags

Return to Bash the Scene

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests