Looks like it's over for this Youtuber's PUA career

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

Whilst he rants on about feminism, doesn't say his business has failed but said it's his last upload, he's "not taking on new students and is moving on to other things"
Last edited by Cock a dee on Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.



That 1st minute of Autism felt like an hour.

Look even the big "properly promoted pick-up companies" such as Love Systems, Stylelife and PUA Training have either closed, down-sized layed staff off and stopped bootcamps between 2007-2012.

Some marketing 101 for this hack. Look at PUA popularity on google trends since 2004. It's flatlined.
https://trends.google.com/trends/explor ... p%20artist

PS- its not "feminism" killing ugly men hitting on women (aka known as pick-up). It's Facebook, online dating* (*although that's another dodo in the making and full of bottom drawer women) and female friendly gyms taking over the role and void (now closed) nightclubs have vacated.

I lasted 3 seconds...
I'm cooler than this guy, and I'm a fucking loser.

AllWomenAreLikeThat wrote:That 1st minute of Autism felt like an hour.

Look even the big "properly promoted pick-up companies" such as Love Systems, Stylelife and PUA Training have either closed, down-sized layed staff off and stopped bootcamps between 2007-2012.

Some marketing 101 for this hack. Look at PUA popularity on google trends since 2004. It's flatlined.
https://trends.google.com/trends/explor ... p%20artist

PS- its not "feminism" killing ugly men hitting on women (aka known as pick-up). It's Facebook, online dating* (*although that's another dodo in the making and full of bottom drawer women) and female friendly gyms taking over the role and void (now closed) nightclubs have vacated.


Thanks for raising this post, and the PUA scammer shown in the Youtube lost me when he falsely claimed that "game" and "cold approaching women" (aka begging for pussy), works, yeah right (sarcasm). However, in fairness to him he dismissed this multi gender SJW/fuckery, which I agreed with, as there only two genders male and female. As for feminism, I hate to say it, as much as I despise feminism, it won't be going anywhere soon, and if anything it's getting stronger (sadly).

As you have alluded to, it appears that the scam PUA industry is decline, with many Pick Up Companies either going out of business/or closing down, but sadly if you look on YouTube, there is a plethora of new scam PUAs hoping to cash in on this part of the "self help" scam.

With the advent of Tinder, the days of men picking up sluts in bars and nightclubs are numbered (not that many men picked up women in bars pre internet/Tinder days), so PUA, even if it worked (it doesn't), is completely useless, why would a woman waste her time in a bar or club, being hit on by tons of ugly creeps (in her mind), when she can order a Chad over Tinder, as easy as ordering a Pizza and a bottle of coke over the phone. And cold approaching women is both a high risk, low yield exercise.
This is what happens whenever I approach women.
Image
Image

Image
ucp.php?i=172
Image

Image

Image

Life long member of the escort crew

Arabcel crew

Ethnicel crew

Baldcel crew

Oldcel crew

Gymcel crew



uhh another charlatan who wanted to make a living with PUA
is obvious that PUA and learning pickup techniques is in total decline
so I imagine this charlatan will be dedicated to make money with the flat earth scam

Master Yoda wrote:With the advent of Tinder, the days of men picking up sluts in bars and nightclubs are numbered (not that many men picked up women in bars pre internet/Tinder days), so PUA, even if it worked (it doesn't), is completely useless, why would a woman waste her time in a bar or club, being hit on by tons of ugly creeps (in her mind), when she can order a Chad over Tinder, as easy as ordering a Pizza and a bottle of coke over the phone. And cold approaching women is both a high risk, low yield exercise.


please note that there is still a niche for bars and nightclubs, some sluts can't live without attention whoring in person, they enyoy the routine of being desired and approached even for creeps,they have fun with that

Tinder perhaps it does not influence so much in the dating scene today , but facebook and another social sites yes, most of the women have enough friends or followers in those places they don't need to use TInder

yet in the lowest social classes, the sluts are not paired using Facebook or another social site,neither they do not order male models from Tinder as everyones think here
they have enough low class chodes in their neighborhoods which are closer and press much more than some hot guys in the web

the result is the same as always,just like in historic times, the low class women end up paired with the low class chodes and so on

It warms my fucking heart to see the decline of PUA and "game". Wasted over 15 years of my life with that shit. Seems like more and more guys are also realizing this garbage doesn't work for the guys who supposedly "need" it the most (the ugly, the short, the disabled), hence the decline. The very guys who are their target market are wising up to them.
Pandora's Box: The Men's Sexual Revolution. Free ebook here:
w/Pandora%27s_Box:_The_Men%27s_Sexual_Revolution

Stop Living The Big Lie. Download it here:
uploads/stop-living-the-big-lie.pdf



The inactivity of sluthate.com meant I decided to make sure this wanker made good on his promise to GTFO out of scamming people............

Nope taking on new students, cause he can still afford to live close to Universal Studios (theme park) Hollywood.

Also he claims the reason 99% of men fail with women (like Aishwarya Rai in the thumbnail)?

Answer- is it because women themselves say they don't find 99% of men (physically) attractive?

Nope- It's because you aren't being confident enough

AllWomenAreLikeThat wrote:The inactivity of sluthate.com meant I decided to make sure this wanker made good on his promise to GTFO out of scamming people............

Nope taking on new students, cause he can still afford to live close to Universal Studios (theme park) Hollywood.

Also he claims the reason 99% of men fail with women (like Aishwarya Rai in the thumbnail)?

Answer- is it because women themselves say they don't find 99% of men (physically) attractive?

Nope- It's because you aren't being confident enough



Thanks for this video, the scam PUA industry is like a bad smell that won’t go away, and don't you just love how these PUA autists always unfairly blame men for something that they have little control over?

This guy is upto no good, stealing content and upload it as his own (I won't post his link though)

Here's the official uploader by US National Archives, uploaded on 30 Apr 2013

Topic Tags

Return to Bash the Scene

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests