Women don't give you a 2nd conversation if you faux pas once

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

It may seem that they wanna gauge you again when they talk to you. But in reality they're just trying to gently diffuse the conversation. So that they won't possibly spark a fuse of anger in insulting your ego by rejecting you outright. Women make their compartmentalizations/ walls subtly.

Objective straightforwardness is as hard/ pressured for a woman as a cat getting a bath, or an albino being in the sun. They're shadow region creatures who require society to be without scrutiny to give them their free roam road in the shadow regions of society. Without that, they are nothing. A snake without grass is easy pickings. They don't want the black/ red (blood when you mix the two) fluid flowing in the lives of others.

“I could show fight on natural selection having done and doing more for the progress of civilization than you seem inclined to admit. Remember what risk the nations of Europe ran, not so many centuries ago of being overwhelmed by the Turks, and how ridiculous such an idea now is! The more civilised so-called Caucasian races have beaten the Turkish hollow in the struggle for existence. Looking to the world at no very distant date, what an endless number of the lower races will have been eliminated by the higher civilized races throughout the world.”
― Charles Darwin

"A prevention of the faculty and opportunity to procreate on the part of the physically degenerate and mentally sick, over the period of only six hundred years, would not only free humanity from an immeasurable misfortune, but would lead to a recovery which today seems scarcely conceivable."
― Adolf Hitler

"The way of nature has always been to slay the hindmost, and there is still no other way, unless we can prevent those who would become the hindmost being born. It is in the sterilization of failures, and not in the selection of successes for breeding, that the possibility of an improvement of the human stock lies."
― H. G. Wells

"It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind....Three generations of imbeciles are enough."
― U.S. Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr., Buck v. Bell, 1927

thats if they don't really find you physically attractive. if they find you attractive they will give you multiple chances

primetime2123 wrote:thats if they don't really find you physically attractive. if they find you attractive they will give you multiple chances
Yeah but only in relation to other options they have. They will always scuttle across the entire bandwidth they have available for value. And if they see someone of higher value amidst their pairingpool then why would you matter?

There's no such thing as a faux pas. There's only looks. If you're good looking you can do whatever the fuck you want. If you're ugly you can do everything by the book and the woman will make something up. It's all about your face. You gotta find someone who's attracted to your face. If they even exist. Chad gets to wake up and kill pitbulls and burn cats on fire and everyone loves him because he's good looking. Meanwhile you could spend 10 years trying to earn someone's love busting your ass every single day and they're not even gonna know your name. Love is not a meritocracy. Love isn't earned.
"The world is just fine the way it is. You're the problem. Not us."

If your truly experiencing this, then... your probably "half way decent looking".. as in... if you can walk the tight rope and "get lucky" you will get laid....

LMS theory is legit. I read lots about LOOKS, not so much about MONEY on this website. Women will beg to get fucked by an 60+ year old pot bellied man if he has a 2 million dollar boat parked at a bar with a dock.... "Women will do anything to get on a boat"... truer words were never spoken...

A big part of our existence is vying for our own LMS. Lets face it, we all want to fuck the tightest, youngest hottest pussy we (legally?) can. Money can pretty much buy anything, including happiness IMO... And Status... fuck man who doesn't want to be popular and loved by the masses?..?

At the same time, there is a lot more to our existence (in the reality I live in at least) than these 100% superficial pursuits... Yes I go to the gym and look like a beast, ripped muscles fuck yeah.... yea I strive to crack the 250k/year mark... and yes, more than likely... haha... haha I will be fucking lots of hot young pussy in the near future (thanks in advance). I mean... what the fuck else am I going to do with my life???? Seriously....

With all of this said, most of us on this website are superficial as fuck... as is almost 100% of the human population... but.... believe it or not there are woman out there that are looking for things other than (LMS). fuck.. I mean I can promise you there are plenty of woman out there that just want to feel special and loved by someone (chad?) but might also realize that chad may be out of her league... or perhaps she doesn't actually just want to get pumped and dumped by a higher status male (its already happened?)... Max yourself out, make daily progress, fuck... make monthly progress... annual progress, progress through the mother fucking decades mother fuckers... I promise you there is a glories paradise of pussy for us!!!

:lol:

Prophecy1933 wrote:There's no such thing as a faux pas. There's only looks. If you're good looking you can do whatever the fuck you want. If you're ugly you can do everything by the book and the woman will make something up. It's all about your face. You gotta find someone who's attracted to your face. If they even exist. Chad gets to wake up and kill pitbulls and burn cats on fire and everyone loves him because he's good looking. Meanwhile you could spend 10 years trying to earn someone's love busting your ass every single day and they're not even gonna know your name. Love is not a meritocracy. Love isn't earned.
Love is a meritocracy. It's just that the merits that you earn aren't entirely within your control. Women want a lot of unattainable/ permafixed factors because that is what delineates you as an individual. In the accessible by effort mediums of relational capital, most people take it. It's only the ones that can't be attainable by whim/ will/ effort /etc. that women see great value in. That's why having blue eyes for some girls is more essential than a guy being a millionaire. Because in her eyes, it's more of an essential aspect for something to be genetically unattainable than for something, although vastly grand, but attainable through the medium of means I.E. effort/ controllable factor resourcefulness (like going to school, getting good grades, putting in the will to work and gain a hobby/ prfoession that earns money) as in having a ton a million or so dollars.

Of course blue eyes are also attainable by effort, via cosmetic surgery. But it's highly dangerous, and a woman wise to the fact you got cosmetics would defeat the purpose, and may be death if she circulates the truth.

If your truly experiencing this, then... your probably "half way decent looking".. as in... if you can walk the tight rope and "get lucky" you will get laid....
A lot of these girls don't know what I LOOK LIKE. I don't use my words so much when I just want to chat. But yes, if they sense no remarkable primal capital, then any imperfection in discourse will result in being abandoned. Their finicality/ abandonment rate of flaw in discourse is about the same as it is with looks. Any marginal blemish and goodbye.

Money can pretty much buy anything, including happiness IMO
Only reason the contrast was circulated as an ideal is becuase society tries to propagandize ourselves out of being unaware of what makes our primality happy. Our primality loves power/ affluence/ wealth/ being the better in dominarchicality/ and being the one in the relationship who is the pursued/ the semipartisan beneficiary of the bond, as opposed to the one who tries to qualify/ the over/highpartisan provider.

At the same time, there is a lot more to our existence (in the reality I live in at least) than these 100% superficial pursuits... Yes I go to the gym and look like a beast, ripped muscles fuck yeah.... yea I strive to crack the 250k/year mark... and yes, more than likely... haha... haha I will be fucking lots of hot young pussy in the near future (thanks in advance). I mean... what the fuck else am I going to do with my life???? Seriously....
Our inner primality makes this our priority. We're not wired to be cooperative/ vinedressers. We are egotistical.

With all of this said, most of us on this website are superficial as fuck... as is almost 100% of the human population... but.... believe it or not there are woman out there that are looking for things other than (LMS). fuck.. I mean I can promise you there are plenty of woman out there that just want to feel special and loved by someone (chad?) but might also realize that chad may be out of her league... or perhaps she doesn't actually just want to get pumped and dumped by a higher status male (its already happened?)... Max yourself out, make daily progress, fuck... make monthly progress... annual progress, progress through the mother fucking decades mother fuckers... I promise you there is a glories paradise of pussy for us!!!
Most of us are human as fuck. Every woman treats a guy's attention as precious as how it is in relation to his power/ prominence/ primal capital. And she gets vibes based on what his body/ mind/ abilities/ status represents in regards to what she has emotionally attributed to herself for being unworthy, and being surrounded by things that area unworthy. And then having someone new. It's called panspanning emotiosphere evaluation impact. Women create an emotiosphere with several composing factors that bode upon her place in the primarchy/ dominarchy of humanity. And she can get fretful about it. But hwa thte guy is will be read in the emotiosphere, and she will feel what he represents in him bonding with the girl on the emotiosphere.

Plenty of people are very insecure, and feel like they have no belonging. Only the strong/ powerful belong. Envirobelongers are NT, powerful, withstand the world. And then there are Enviropariah.

Return to Bash the Scene