Roosh V is right: this is the reason of our pain

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

Why dating is tough for a man today?

In Roosh V's opinion, it's because M/F ratio has slowly got to 50/50 and that's bad.
We need a ratio with more women than men like it was once upon a time (say, M/F= 30/70 or 20/80) , to be able to have a satisfying sex life : read this
http://www.returnofkings.com/111350/are ... -for-women

Up till 50-60 yrs ago every one of you could afford a HB6-7 like these

Or if your looks are very low-end, at least you could end up with a looksmatched girl if not better.

Why is that impossible now?

Roosh claims that once upon a time there were many more women than men, as the men used to die all the time
due to frequent wars and other reasons.
After prolonged periods of peace like the one we are living since the 1945, the M/F ratio gets balanced because men don't die anymore, and that may seem "good" for a man who wants to pick up women, but it's not , as i'll explain shortly.

Now countries like U.S. have 50/50 ratio , so dating is much more difficult for men (in Asia it's even worse), and that seems counter-intuitive but it makes sense:

1- Sometimes women are not DTF or they're scared of having sex, and women get STDs easier than we do, and of course they aren't DTF when they are ill :
( taken from http://www.womanknows.com/relationships/news/330/ )
women are infected (with STDs) more often than men. It is unnecessary to say that a fear of being infected doesn’t increase sexual attraction. Nevertheless, the fear of unplanned pregnancy is rated first among the reasons for a decrease in sexual attraction. It may sound contradictory, but the necessity of using contraceptives also decreases sexual attraction. As we see it, it is an exclusive circle.

Consider also: the birth control pill decreases their libido as well.
From the above considerations, you can conclude that the potential DTF women are way less than 50%, while all of us are DTF all the time. This alone lowers our chances a lot.

2- Women are attractive only at a pretty narrow age range, compared to men. Only under 30yo women are really sexually attractive, with rare exceptions. While men beauty resists more over time. So there are less cute women than handsome men, despite the 50/50 ratio. And that lowers our chances furtherly.
( read https://eruditeknight.wordpress.com/201 ... for-women/ )

The ratio thing, I've known. For example, in Phillippines, there are more younger women than there are equal aged men, according to men who have been there-women are doing the pursuing. The societal thing is complex, the media is so in your face in our time, throwing images of beauty, and sex. Birth control is a big plus for men living now, women aren't as selective with sex. Make-up and clothing make women more sexually appealing than they were in the past.
"you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women." Tony Montana

lol why ugly incels think they deserve hot girls when they have nothing to offer?

beta wrote: The societal thing is complex, the media is so in your face in our time, throwing images of beauty, and sex.

And what does that mean? That we are hornier today? Well i think the male hormones have not changed in 50 years.

beta wrote:Birth control is a big plus for men living now, women aren't as selective with sex.

But it is known that the Pill kills women libido. I hope they can improve it to eliminate this drawback, as it lowers our chances.
I mean, if there are women with low libido, they don't count, so it's like there are less women than they are.
If you talk about the condom, ... using it is almost like not having sex.
Also women get STDs more easily than us, and infected women don't count neither ( they don't agree to have sex when they are ill ).
And alcohol or smoke is sufficient to kill women libido:

( "Low sex drive in women" https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-con ... c-20374554 )
Lifestyle habits: A glass of wine may put you in the mood, but too much alcohol can affect your sex drive. The same is true of street drugs. Also, smoking decreases blood flow, which may dull arousal.

I don't think men libido is affected that much when we drink or smoke.

beta wrote:Make-up and clothing make women more sexually appealing than they were in the past.

That is not sufficient. Despite that, there are more handsome males than pretty girls.

@IncelJoshua no i don't pretend to date up.
Just talking about looksmatching.
Anyway i am sure that in the 50s you could date up more easily as well, due to higher female quantity.
IMO we need to make the M/F ratio get back to 30/70 again.

inceljoshua,

Stay on topic, your trolling is only tolerated here because of the lack of administration.

M/F ratio of 30:70 is impossible because each gender has equal probability to occur unless you kill 20% of the male population.

UglyLoser wrote:Dude what are you talking about. Ratio was always 50 50

He also believes that bitcoin will be worth 100k$ in 2020.

UglyLoser wrote:Dude what are you talking about. Ratio was always 50 50

I apologize.
I've re-read that post on ROK, that in turn linked a study about how the ratio was in the past.
The latter actually tells that the ratio was different thousands of years ago, not a few decades.

The men used to live in a pussy paradise in ancient times only.

So yeah you are right

Maybe the men in the 50s had it easier with women because men had all the jobs and women were poorer and with no rights.

Who the fuck cares about what happened thousands of years ago? Everything completely changed.

Return to Bash the Scene