When are you old by slutscales?

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

Bitch said my 29 year old college professor was old... and she was 19. So what gives? When would you say you hit 'man'opause for girls?

“I could show fight on natural selection having done and doing more for the progress of civilization than you seem inclined to admit. Remember what risk the nations of Europe ran, not so many centuries ago of being overwhelmed by the Turks, and how ridiculous such an idea now is! The more civilised so-called Caucasian races have beaten the Turkish hollow in the struggle for existence. Looking to the world at no very distant date, what an endless number of the lower races will have been eliminated by the higher civilized races throughout the world.”
― Charles Darwin

"A prevention of the faculty and opportunity to procreate on the part of the physically degenerate and mentally sick, over the period of only six hundred years, would not only free humanity from an immeasurable misfortune, but would lead to a recovery which today seems scarcely conceivable."
― Adolf Hitler

"The way of nature has always been to slay the hindmost, and there is still no other way, unless we can prevent those who would become the hindmost being born. It is in the sterilization of failures, and not in the selection of successes for breeding, that the possibility of an improvement of the human stock lies."
― H. G. Wells

"It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind....Three generations of imbeciles are enough."
― U.S. Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr., Buck v. Bell, 1927

You can't generalize based on one girl's reaction. Every girl is different. Most young girls only want a guy a few years older than them. I remember asking a 19 year old out when I was in my late twenties and getting brushed off because of my age. If she's younger than you, it's best not to tell her your real age until after you've slept with her.
"you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women." Tony Montana

You hit peak performance at around 25, after that you may be considered old. Anything before that and the girl is just being too picky.
When due process fails us, we really do live in a world of terror.

AstroPill wrote:You hit peak performance at around 25, after that you may be considered old. Anything before that and the girl is just being too picky.
I'm 23. But the thing is is that 29 isn't old by any means. Girls usually should be the last ones slinging stones. Especially the really ugly ones. But they need to look picky to create the stilted impression effect that they have affluence in their life based on the way they treat most things around them as inferior. I see this amongst Asian girls with no tits/ ass/ most insecure people ever. Asians are probably more insecure than blacks because of the way their mind works.

The Asian brain is built around focusing/ centering primarily on domination/ leverage aspects. They think that anyone who doesn't
It's like a comic book super villain sociopath touch in their psyche. They grow up with a sense of entitlement/ selfish sense of belonging, and thinking that the root of eveyrthing is surrounded as domination. NOt even as an ideal, but just as a reality tucked in the subconscious.

Where they work to look snooty/ prestigious above other people for the sake of getting people to mislead people's mentality under the impression of what their behavior is evidencing about their own life. That if they find me unimpressive it must be because they get a lot of grace/ value in their life... because it couldn't POSSIBLY be because they are trying to do that as a defense mechanism to desperately show value through impressions... to the point of having it be their go-to reflex.

/ views of the girl around the fabricated impression from their expression. Where they act a certain way to create an impression. Much like swagsters do.

Asians try to create impressions from their expressions.

I did an experiment on this subject some time ago with a Chad that looked approx 30.

I had 3 different profiles, 3 different ages: 25, 30, 35. The 35yo received the least number of messages from women in their 20's to early 30's. The difference between 25-30 was nominal. But I'd say as soon as you turn 33-34, women between 20-27 consider you "old". The 7-year difference is usually true.

Mewtant wrote:I did an experiment on this subject some time ago with a Chad that looked approx 30.

I had 3 different profiles, 3 different ages: 25, 30, 35. The 35yo received the least number of messages from women in their 20's to early 30's. The difference between 25-30 was nominal. But I'd say as soon as you turn 33-34, women between 20-27 consider you "old". The 7-year difference is usually true.
I would say it's peripheral so long as you're 25, then even teenagers will fuck you, though taboo. Maybe 26. 27 is where this really begins.

"slutscales" is the operative word here. If we are talking about women under the age of 22, then they (the sluts) have such limited life experience that they expect to have their ideal man be no more than 5 years older than them. So yeah... being "25" when your really "32" is a good idea if your hitting on 19 year olds. I'm n my thirties and told some 22 year old girls I was 19... in a poorly lit bar they 100% believed me....

Once women hit thier mid 20's lets say 25-26+ the real world starts to hit them. They realize that moving up the "corporate ladder" takes more time... that most people in thier mid 20's are not super successful... basically... as they hunt for LMS they start to be more realistic with their expectations.... At least somewhat...

Girls age :: "Too old as a guy"

19 :: 24
20:: 25
21 :: 26
22: 27
23:: 28
24:: 29
25::30
26:: 32
27:: 34
28:: 36
29:: 38
30:: 40

^This is a guess, and tbh a fairly good one... Most women want a guy 5 years older than them... as they age some of them become a bit more flexible on this.

Eugenicist wrote:Bitch said my 29 year old college professor was old... and she was 19. So what gives? When would you say you hit 'man'opause for girls?

Your college professor isn't handsome then. If he looked like Paul walker she would say she loves older guys

primetime2123 wrote:
Eugenicist wrote:Bitch said my 29 year old college professor was old... and she was 19. So what gives? When would you say you hit 'man'opause for girls?

Your college professor isn't handsome then. If he looked like Paul walker she would say she loves older guys
Italian dude named DellaPorta. Let that just explain it for itself.

Return to Bash the Scene