life is like an MMORPG in a PVP with one bad exception

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

You didn't choose the body/ character/ stats you want, and you have to get out into a potential PVP zone without the aid of gear/ play to win level progression system. It's far harder. And you should curse the world if you didn't get it easy. Nature owes us all an easy seat. And we have a right to be angry that nature is fickle and gives the easy seat to others and not to us. Unfairness will go both ways, from us to nature and its chosen ones.

“I could show fight on natural selection having done and doing more for the progress of civilization than you seem inclined to admit. Remember what risk the nations of Europe ran, not so many centuries ago of being overwhelmed by the Turks, and how ridiculous such an idea now is! The more civilised so-called Caucasian races have beaten the Turkish hollow in the struggle for existence. Looking to the world at no very distant date, what an endless number of the lower races will have been eliminated by the higher civilized races throughout the world.”
― Charles Darwin

"A prevention of the faculty and opportunity to procreate on the part of the physically degenerate and mentally sick, over the period of only six hundred years, would not only free humanity from an immeasurable misfortune, but would lead to a recovery which today seems scarcely conceivable."
― Adolf Hitler

"The way of nature has always been to slay the hindmost, and there is still no other way, unless we can prevent those who would become the hindmost being born. It is in the sterilization of failures, and not in the selection of successes for breeding, that the possibility of an improvement of the human stock lies."
― H. G. Wells

"It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind....Three generations of imbeciles are enough."
― U.S. Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr., Buck v. Bell, 1927

Yes and to use your analogy all the stuff you say is just like saying "to win the game you have a sword and you kill people with it" and "a highly leveled character is key".

It doesn't really have anything to do with all the mechanics or tremendous details of the game or how to create a highly level character itself.

For that you'd either need to learn by experience or have a detailed game guide. And even if you had a game guide you'd still have to have the physical visual skill set to specifically put in all the right inputs through your controller in real time in a way that's so complex that to actually describe it instead of just do it off feel without consciously thinking about it, would be extremely difficult.

Basically you don't know how to create a high level character (biology) nor do you know how to use it in real time if you have one (game).

You just know what I said above for example "you need a highly leveled character and you kill people with his sword".

That's basically how I see all your writings. Add that's not exactly wrong even per se, it's just like who cares?

Lets talk about how to actually play the game and create a good character. Not the "nature" of the game.
Loose Goose

100+

Same too with games.

Playing a game, say a shooter, is a very simple concept.

You just have certain basic inputs, like say a controller, with a stick and a trigger and some buttons.

And explaining how to play the game is not that complicated. You just point at a target and shoot it. Hit the buttons sometimes.

Yet imagine all the different skill levels you have in plenty of games over something so simple.

The actual conscious process in the moment is very different from the basic instructions of how to play.

And some people are way better at it than others, even though they are all playing the same simple game.

And flow even matters in playing games. Just like in sports. You have your best performance when you are in a certain state of mind.

And even pro players struggle with flow sometimes.

Yes and to use your analogy all the stuff you say is just like saying "to win the game you have a sword and you kill people with it" and "a highly leveled character is key".

It doesn't really have anything to do with all the mechanics or tremendous details of the game or how to create a highly level character itself.
Your observations about what I say are just as pathetic. It's like saying that my delineations of how the game in of itself works are like saying that it's useless, trivial, non-essential. I could tell you how to take down a huge boss but your highly dismissive brain would think it's hearing "to beat a boss you must press buttons".

For that you'd either need to learn by experience or have a detailed game guide. And even if you had a game guide you'd still have to have the physical visual skill set to specifically put in all the right inputs through your controller in real time in a way that's so complex that to actually describe it instead of just do it off feel without consciously thinking about it, would be extremely difficult.
We are essentially going to have to employ non-verbal delineations and feel neural input on our own. I'm deliberately not getting into that. Neurocoordination vs. Verbalrubric is different. And bridging the two is again impossible. Application with humanity of verbalrubric is only possible via practice of the thing itself which eveyrone undelriyngly experiences slightly differently. But you can give anecdotal information about how one's neurocoordination was conducted through through a verbalrubric. But you misplace what I'm saying. Just because I'm not saying how you can win, and just exploring how to view them doesn't mean it's all literally rudimentary. Despite your exaggerations you haven't seen all the insight I had to offer.

This is sluthate, only in time will I make this site about slutstringing.

Basically you don't know how to create a high level character (biology) nor do you know how to use it in real time if you have one (game).
The lengths to go to amuses me.

You just know what I said above for example "you need a highly leveled character and you kill people with his sword".
Give me some stuff that really REALLY makes me delineation on the mechanic of reality parallel what you think I do via videogame. Really, try. It's not that rudimentary lol.

That's basically how I see all your writings. Add that's not exactly wrong even per se, it's just like who cares?
Do you really think even the observation of this post was just as vacuous? I just cited that life is literally like a video game. Idk you seem to just be making a huge red herring about your perception of what I've done or said as a way to give off dismission.

Lets talk about how to actually play the game and create a good character. Not the "nature" of the game.
Contrastion. The nature of the game is to learn how to play.

Playing a game, say a shooter, is a very simple concept.
I'm talking about more than the concept. False equivalence.

You just have certain basic inputs, like say a controller, with a stick and a trigger and some buttons.
False equivalence again. You can influence the character in the game, but are you a modder? it's a bit more complicated to explore your talents thereon.

And explaining how to play the game is not that complicated. You just point at a target and shoot it. Hit the buttons sometimes.
When talking about the code of the game itself, not the outward details alone, then that would be different from what I'm really doing. You're making false equivalences for more derision. Taking all I've done and putting an edgy spin over it for more dismission.

Yet imagine all the different skill levels you have in plenty of games over something so simple.
When your task is more than manipulating the game but understanding what it is on all technical levels. The skill level is still a scalable trait when understanding it.

The actual conscious process in the moment is very different from the basic instructions of how to play.
Which I'm not giving to you.

And some people are way better at it than others, even though they are all playing the same simple game.

And flow even matters in playing games. Just like in sports. You have your best performance when you are in a certain state of mind.
How would you describe that state of mind?

Return to Bash the Scene