Women want cooldood swagmasters most of the time... BUT...

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

They're not cognitively conscious of the underlying logistics/ mechanics that helm their hormonal hungerings. So essentially even if you see the superficial signals of what they like, and what they say, then it still won't be enough to really understand them.

Cooldood swagmastery is just a veneer. What they really want is dominarchical capital. It's a part of their primality priority. Tenderness comes to those they're hormonally helmed to give humanitarian headway to. But that will fade off. They're hormonally supposed to be hierarchical/ hypergamous. Tyrannogamous. They want tyrants/ ominous oppressors. It's their own way of manifesting dominance. Looming among and around the alpha group of men.

Swagsters are just beta prey cosplaying as Rockstars with Autism and systematic abstraction dyslexia.

Yeah sure, a lot of girls may be moderated and not do this very often. But they'll slide into this more often than not and it's systematically prone to bleed even into their most drunken hazes in the bar. Incels will still turn up red on their slutscanners.

Some are swagstergamous. But swagstergamy is often a semantical lie used to conceal the truth about the logistics of women and her primalgamy/ tyrannogamy that will inevitably bleed and scan the substance of people no matter what swagness they got.

“I could show fight on natural selection having done and doing more for the progress of civilization than you seem inclined to admit. Remember what risk the nations of Europe ran, not so many centuries ago of being overwhelmed by the Turks, and how ridiculous such an idea now is! The more civilised so-called Caucasian races have beaten the Turkish hollow in the struggle for existence. Looking to the world at no very distant date, what an endless number of the lower races will have been eliminated by the higher civilized races throughout the world.”
― Charles Darwin

"A prevention of the faculty and opportunity to procreate on the part of the physically degenerate and mentally sick, over the period of only six hundred years, would not only free humanity from an immeasurable misfortune, but would lead to a recovery which today seems scarcely conceivable."
― Adolf Hitler

"The way of nature has always been to slay the hindmost, and there is still no other way, unless we can prevent those who would become the hindmost being born. It is in the sterilization of failures, and not in the selection of successes for breeding, that the possibility of an improvement of the human stock lies."
― H. G. Wells

"It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind....Three generations of imbeciles are enough."
― U.S. Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr., Buck v. Bell, 1927

Semi reserved quasi Fratdaddy who tries to subcommunicate their value through aloofness and the delusional impression that by doing it that they are subcommunicating their power and control. When in reality it's delusion, but if you pepper over a delusion and act aloof/ numb to the existence of its preposterousness... then there will be a psysplosion combusted from the underlying gaslighting of the swagster to someone's cognizance about his lack of value. But his behavior creates signals that when repetitive/ high rate enough will cause the collapse of one's cognizance towards their inferiority.
May not always work but not caring is part of the performance/ act.

I hate people like this. BE INSECURE if you are not of value, instead of this pussy fairy braided wanna be positive shit. Be periodically positive for optimization, not daisy braided delusion. May work on some girls who are hormonally hazed. but not for permanent solid periods for rational reasons. And those girls are psychologically stunted sluts anyway.

They want cavemen like me that will breed their ugly caked up white asses out of existence

Ronald McDonald wrote:what language is this?
Cuntcodecracking. Cipher Slicing.

You are also stupid too for thinking this is a quality of women.

It's probably more common and pronounced with them, but it's also a quality of men, and humans in general.

Pure objectivity and facts are about one of the most socially unappealing things you can do. People do not care about all your stupid "facts".

Cooldood swagmastery is just a veneer. What they really want is dominarchical capital.

You still just don't get that a large element of "dominarchial capital" is behavior.

One single human, no matter who they are, is weak.

But one single human that sways and controls many others, is powerful.

And how do you sway and control?

Of course looks can be a part of that, but only a total idiot would think it's all of it, or even the majority of it.

If that was the case the world would be in a perfect looks hierarchy of aesthetics based leadership, but instead it's all over the map.

Most of the most powerful people in the world are in fact ugly or average looking. That is simply a objective fact and I challenge you to disprove it any time.
Loose Goose

100+

When women are at bars and drunk and looking for a dude to fuck... Swagmaster can have a chance depending on the options available that night. If swagmaster is on point swagmaster can enjoy some pussy...

If a bunch of pro football teams are in town and the pussy prospects remain the same... then swagmaster might be going home empty handed.

Brimstone wrote:When women are at bars and drunk and looking for a dude to fuck... Swagmaster can have a chance depending on the options available that night. If swagmaster is on point swagmaster can enjoy some pussy...

If a bunch of pro football teams are in town and the pussy prospects remain the same... then swagmaster might be going home empty handed.
Agreed. Swagsmarts and swagskills still can't make every other factor in the cuntquation discounted. Women seek the highest fulfillment from their hormones. They're not like fucking flies that if you wave a lamp of swagness around them that they'll flock to you. They're thinking breathing creatures who although might want a good time are also underlyingly considering the prospects of the person. You can't really expect a 5'1 bald indian autist to swagswindle a girl out of her natural desires/ evolutionary protocol can you?

Cooldood swagmastery is just a veneer. What they really want is dominarchical capital.

You still just don't get that a large element of "dominarchial capital" is behavior.
One single human, no matter who they are, is weak.
I would say that as an individual in the scope of the whole universe then yes. I would say it's depending on the situation and their relation to the system of society in humanity and how the scrutiny of the system can be allied with them. There are weaknesses on every front. If you're a stacy in an alleyway and you get raped in the middle of the night, society might not be able to help you. But the rapist is able to do what he wants so long as he doesn't get society's scrutiny on his tail.

But one single human that sways and controls many others, is powerful.
Still not contrasting any of my axioms.
Of course looks can be a part of that, but only a total idiot would think it's all of it, or even the majority of it.
Dude we live in the age of humanitarianism and hypergamy because women in of themselves don't wanna make economics such a pertinent part of hteir life. Women have a sense of identity that wants to be contextualized by the person they wanna be. Makeup/ Movie star/ fantasy larping/ etc. They wanna be the graceful geno elite who don't need society to be of value. They don't wanna give beta/ oldfag/ stemfag/ bizfags any time or attention.

If that was the case the world would be in a perfect looks hierarchy of aesthetics based leadership, but instead it's all over the map.
Your numb-witted narratives never gets tiring. The plights of the world would be fixed if the rich cared to. But they like the disparity between themselves and others. It's not aesthetics based leadership because people find other manners of gaining power. Genetics/ looks are largely unchangeable. You can't crack open an Asian easter basket head and make it look indo aryan. Not yet anyway. It's just because of the limits of our current state of innovation.
Most of the most powerful people in the world are in fact ugly or average looking. That is simply a objective fact and I challenge you to disprove it any time.
Age plays a factor. Again, women think these people are fascinating but their hormonal hungering ends up honing for their aesthetical itch. It's just a dominating factor, and it makes things easy. By the time someone gains societal power they're probably around 40. Old.

Some eventually do become less predicated on looks as they get older. Because their hormonal hungerings also get affected by outlying factors such as upkeep/ business/ money/ finances/ etc. Does this mean that women will go for someone who can secure these fronts more than the looks front? Sometimes, ideally no, and mostly maybe but again it depends on the girl. Most girls will want eugene's bling. But sometimes they service what they need from what they want. A girl's hormonal hungerings get affected more or less by sex though dude. Even when you become a bizfag and a stemfag and a betabux fag women will still hunger for Chad or for some variation therof. Vibe can be a determining factor but often it's just a veneer for girls.

Both provider and prodigy hormonal hungerings are primal. But women want a prodigy because that gives themselves a more dominarchical vibe and doesn't just make them feel like serfs constantly managing over the finances/ the adulting aspect of life. They wanna be princesses.

I've said all this already.

The plights of the world would not be fixed if the rich cared to.

For one thing because the plights of the world are currently beyond the power of humanity in the first place, almost infinitely beyond it in fact.

And secondly because fundamental human nature wouldn't allow that.

The elites and the "plebs" as you like to call them are in a mutual relationship. Yes they are taking advantage of them, but they want to be taken advantage of.

How do you think they take advantage of them in the first place?

By giving them what they want to begin with.

You could never actually change that situation, at least in terms of getting those people to be something different than what they are.

Occasionally a person can be so charismatic that they carry a shift through sheer force of personality, just like stretching a rubber band though, it will eventually snap back.

That particular person may also enjoy the benefits of their temporary social power, but as far as actually permanently changing that situation through those means?

Many people throughout history already have, and yet here we are again, having the same problems humans always have had, with the same thinking and behavior.

It is something that simply goes hand in hand with humanity itself.

It's just because of the limits of our current state of innovation. It's just because of the limits of our current state of innovation.

Yes and things you actually know nothing about, for someone who likes to talk about "objective" measures of power all the time.

And as far as the rest of what you said, that would be a place where we disagree and it's very simple.

I told you that behavior effects feelings, and people care about that alot, and it does effect attraction alot.

And that it matters just like looks does. Of course looks matters as well.

That's really all I've been telling you, along with the social side of that.

You don't even disagree with me really. You just like to try to go off and babble about how looks might have some sort of special different value.

I don't really care about that. I am just speaking about the reality of picking up girls, having sex with them, and also about feeling good yourself.

I don't see much value in even having that discussion or it's relevance to any of that, since we already a guy who is average looking can in fact pick up hot girls and feel good about it too.

Of course everyone would like to be really good looking, but unless you have some sort of objective scientific way to achieve that, than it's a useless discussion as well.

And even if someone was that good looking they would still need the rest of the biology proper ideal human function in addition to it, which is simply a separate issue from looks as well, and a legitimate discussion in it's own, at least about how you actually accomplish this in a biological scientific way.

Did you actually have things to say about either of those things?

Cause as I far as I can tell it's not something you know anything about, or have any actionable advice on.

I don't even mean that as an insult, just asking you what useful things you might actually have to say about it, of which I've never read from you.

And even if someone was that good looking they would still need the rest of the biology proper ideal human function in addition to it, which is simply a separate issue from looks as well, and a legitimate discussion in it's own, at least about how you actually accomplish this in a biological scientific way.

Did you actually have things to say about either of those things?
You haven't yet considered I'm deliberately numb about that here on just a female hate site?

Cause as I far as I can tell it's not something you know anything about, or have any actionable advice on.

I don't even mean that as an insult, just asking you what useful things you might actually have to say about it, of which I've never read from you.
You should've been able to infer that I know things.

Perhaps in the future I will disseminate more from my discernments. :twisted: And I think I will soon enough.

Eugenicist wrote:
Brimstone wrote:When women are at bars and drunk and looking for a dude to fuck... Swagmaster can have a chance depending on the options available that night. If swagmaster is on point swagmaster can enjoy some pussy...

Agreed. Swagsmarts and swagskills still can't make every other factor in the cuntquation discounted. Women seek the highest fulfillment from their hormones. They're not like fucking flies that if you wave a lamp of swagness around them that they'll flock to you. They're thinking breathing creatures who although might want a good time are also underlyingly considering the prospects of the person. You can't really expect a 5'1 bald indian autist to swagswindle a girl out of her natural desires/ evolutionary protocol can you?

:lol: :lol:

Nope...

:lol: :lol:

Topic Tags

Return to Bash the Scene