Women recurringly refresh their reflections on they're w/ u.

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

Women have a low engagement span. They need things to constantly be questioned as to why they're with a guy. You need to constantly have the drum of their satisfaction beat at a heavy handed rate. One that will keep their mind and its primal criteria slipping away from your hold of them and reflecting on something/ someone better to affiliate with. This is true even of chads.

They pillar their criteria of engagement if their hormonal/ thought loops feel that they are being constantly entertained/ stimulated. Think of a person with ADHD. That's basically a woman onyl that woman is far more layered and able to not let it outwardly manifest as bursts, but as soft/ little slip aways based on time/ activity constraints. Like needing to take their dog to the vet, or business meetings as to why they can't text you.

They have an insane discernment pressure of situations/ people. And have a mental state prone to budging away from anything if their criteria isn't met.

The energy they rain down on every engagement is a pressure on themselves. It's more of a pressure to find something that resists their willingness to budge away/ shirk/ swerve... than to stay. As women are far more prone to shift from person to person/ place to place for their fulfillment even if they ironically never feel fulfilled because of their need for constant perfection instead of just ceding to understanding the rational place of imperfection in their position in life.

“I could show fight on natural selection having done and doing more for the progress of civilization than you seem inclined to admit. Remember what risk the nations of Europe ran, not so many centuries ago of being overwhelmed by the Turks, and how ridiculous such an idea now is! The more civilised so-called Caucasian races have beaten the Turkish hollow in the struggle for existence. Looking to the world at no very distant date, what an endless number of the lower races will have been eliminated by the higher civilized races throughout the world.”
― Charles Darwin

"A prevention of the faculty and opportunity to procreate on the part of the physically degenerate and mentally sick, over the period of only six hundred years, would not only free humanity from an immeasurable misfortune, but would lead to a recovery which today seems scarcely conceivable."
― Adolf Hitler

"The way of nature has always been to slay the hindmost, and there is still no other way, unless we can prevent those who would become the hindmost being born. It is in the sterilization of failures, and not in the selection of successes for breeding, that the possibility of an improvement of the human stock lies."
― H. G. Wells

"It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind....Three generations of imbeciles are enough."
― U.S. Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr., Buck v. Bell, 1927

Personally I'd love to watch you first hand, put all of your dipshit theories into practice in a highly competitive social environment with other highly socially competent men.

All of your fucking nonsense in actual action instead of here on this forum, put to the test, in real life.

Now that would be a sight to see.

You really think you'd able be to mog social heavy hitters and hot girls with any of your asinine bullshit?
Loose Goose

100+

All of eugenicist’s posts can be summed up in very little text
It’s not hard to act on these things, not if you’re semi high IQ, the hardest part is finding the motivation to continue forward without fear or doubt.
Resilience is a strength that almost every long time poster on PSL lacks, ironically, since time on PSL is mostly spend coping.

I wonder how Eugenicist allots his time irl , probably 10x more productively than me tbh

PussySlaughter wrote:Personally I'd love to watch you first hand, put all of your dipshit theories into practice in a highly competitive social environment with other highly socially competent men.

All of your fucking nonsense in actual action instead of here on this forum, put to the test, in real life.

Now that would be a sight to see.

You really think you'd able be to mog social heavy hitters and hot girls with any of your asinine bullshit?
Did I allege that knowledge alone can get you to mog who girls interact with? No. That's the retarded PUA viewbase you have. That all things of relevance need to be about their application. This isn't entirely for getting girls. This forum is called sluthate. While you can manipulate sluts with my knowledge, it's not just about mogging competition. It's a bit about having vengeance of them as well.

You wrote thousands of words that can be summarized in one phrase: swagger attitude is the key.

Maybe even you as an incel can have it, you can become talkative , you can appear conceited and full of yourself, but it won't last long if you don't have the physical capacity for fighting with amogs/bullies you may ( likely ) encounter.

Because an incel gets targeted easily by them, you must be able to respond to their bad comments on you in front of your girl, but that leads to physical fights you must be able to handle.

wannabe wrote:You wrote thousands of words that can be summarized in one phrase: swagger attitude is the key.

Maybe even you as an incel can have it, you can become talkative , you can appear conceited and full of yourself, but it won't last long if you don't have the physical capacity for fighting with amogs/bullies you may ( likely ) encounter.

Because an incel gets targeted easily by them, you must be able to respond to their bad comments on you in front of your girl, but that leads to physical fights you must be able to handle.
You made an addendum to what you think I was trying to summarize that I explained in the text.

Do people here give their genuine feelings after understanding what I was saying or are they retarded/ contriving contrarianism.

It’s not hard to act on these things

It's very different to socially execute these things in real time.

Even take something as simple as telling a guy to "not be nervous". Very different from actually doing that under pressure consistently.

And Eugenicist isn't even talking about that, he's just talking about being some fantasy chad that doesn't even exist, and then having women just throw themselves at you.

Even a real chad has to put in effort and work, and he can drop the ball too, especially with girls in his league. It's something that doesn't even exist except in his deluded head.

Most of his words are just absolutely meaningless, they don't translate to actual social ability or success.

Take some guy who is clueless, give him everything Eugenicist has ever written, he'll still be just as clueless and incompetent as ever.

While you can manipulate sluts with my knowledge, it's not just about mogging competition. It's a bit about having vengeance of them as well.

What knowledge?

Your idea is just to be "high primality" in the sense of being very good looking.

And guess what, that will never be most men, no matter how hard they try. That is simply genetics.

So unless you are aware of some way of achieving that other than being born that way, then what you are saying is very useless and also very obvious as well.

Return to Bash the Scene