Primality is the metric the animalism/ nature of man designs

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

And edificality is the one of our higher ascended nature, to be more logical, understanding, caring.

We are a blend of both.
Individuarchy. The wholeness of a person's perceptions/ categorization system. A unit if you will... and it's entirety creating the metric for its definition... which is 99% primal. Even empathy, magnaminity are things based on a primality collectivism. It can't be argued that just being a sociopath is primality, but selectively.

We are only sociopaths to incels/ people out of the evolutionary loop of value nature has programmed us with. We are more or less compassionate and admiring to babies, children, chads, elder people. But that's just moderation primality. But this is a trickle effect that is often short lived because of the fact these are peripheral interests. Personal ambition primality. Overcedes the moderation to just keep our life on even ground with others.

“I could show fight on natural selection having done and doing more for the progress of civilization than you seem inclined to admit. Remember what risk the nations of Europe ran, not so many centuries ago of being overwhelmed by the Turks, and how ridiculous such an idea now is! The more civilised so-called Caucasian races have beaten the Turkish hollow in the struggle for existence. Looking to the world at no very distant date, what an endless number of the lower races will have been eliminated by the higher civilized races throughout the world.”
― Charles Darwin

"A prevention of the faculty and opportunity to procreate on the part of the physically degenerate and mentally sick, over the period of only six hundred years, would not only free humanity from an immeasurable misfortune, but would lead to a recovery which today seems scarcely conceivable."
― Adolf Hitler

"The way of nature has always been to slay the hindmost, and there is still no other way, unless we can prevent those who would become the hindmost being born. It is in the sterilization of failures, and not in the selection of successes for breeding, that the possibility of an improvement of the human stock lies."
― H. G. Wells

"It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind....Three generations of imbeciles are enough."
― U.S. Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr., Buck v. Bell, 1927

Maybe make another 1000 posts about it, we need to keep hearing about it.
Loose Goose

100+

PussySlaughter wrote:Maybe make another 1000 posts about it, we need to keep hearing about it.
My posts aren't utterly predicated on it. It's just a necessary ingredient to other posts. I made this post to you to understand what I'm trying to clarify actually since you seem to respond under the basis of it being something else. Like a way which people consciously process, a metric system. When in reality I'm saying that it isn't. A lot of people are in positive denial/ uneductated/ unaware of themselves to not realize their own instincts. The primarchy is just the hierarchy our combined understanding of value from our animalistic perspective/ the osmotic natural course processes the value of people/ others/ things in its system of categorization. And upon value, we give priority/ admiration/ bliss to it. That is our nature. We are children of evolution and thus are programmed to refine and find perfection.

I know what you mean, your descriptions of what subconscious factors are developing the conscious experience are just extremely basic and wrong.

There is so much going on that you don't understand or realize.

What you have described is mostly just 99% useless rambling with a few hints of truth in it.

PussySlaughter wrote:I know what you mean, your descriptions of what subconscious factors are developing the conscious experience are just extremely basic and wrong.

There is so much going on that you don't understand or realize.

What you have described is mostly just 99% useless rambling with a few hints of truth in it.
You make a claim that's not corroborated by anything you've apparently said. You can sum up that you disagree, but you've also given testament to why it's wrong, which hasn't had anything of value or validity. I don't know personally why you deny the truth to yourself.

I point out the general depth of things but take into account there are case by case exceptions. And you don't seem to get this. But the case to case still take non-contrasting courses.

Delineate then what you mean or it's just another vacuous empty criticism. It's truth until proven otherwise.

It's not even really that we "disagree" because you aren't really saying anything in the first place to disagree with. You are just rambling about nothing.

PussySlaughter wrote:It's not even really that we "disagree" because you aren't really saying anything in the first place to disagree with. You are just rambling about nothing.
Then we disagree upon the notion that you think I'm saying anything, in which case you probably are just sadly lost and in some ways a deflectionist to yourself. But then again my philosophy it dependent on most of the world being innately capable of reason and biologically prone to ignorant reasoning.

Idk, the whole chillaxer swagmaster daddy fratty kind of vibe about stuff doesn't really provide a good argument. You can project inferiority, and you can hide behind the interactional convention of people feeling they have nothing to prove but it's transparent dude.

Of course it provides a good argument.

If you don't care about how to feel like that and by extension get girls to feel like it when they are around to you, which leads to them having sex with you, which is also enjoyable, then that's on you.

I'm not telling you what to do I'm just sharing my thoughts, that's what you do on internet forums.

It's something that I care about so of course I am talking about it, and if you don't then don't be reading it.

Of course it provides a good argument.

If you don't care about how to feel like that and by extension get girls to feel like it when they are around to you, which leads to them having sex with you, which is also enjoyable, then that's on you.
I'm beginning you see that you're more preoccupied with grounding what you pillar your attention on upon what has utility. And you perceived all that doesn't as a futility. Know the science of cuntology. The applications in terms of fucking them/ manipulating them are another story that you have to do with the realities we've provided cumulatively.

I'm just saying that you probably want me to explore how one can possibly leverage all my information than give any counterargument I've already supplied concerning the futility of being a fratdaddy/ slick swagster/ etc. Well I have a few things. But a lot of those things are coin flips.

Return to Bash the Scene