PUA Training videogame (Superseducer) imminent.GAMERGATE 2.0

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

Hey guys

According to ROOSH Vs Return of Kings; PUA Trainings Richard La Ruina's crowdfunded game "Super Seducer" is due for an imminent release of 6th March 2018 (2 weeks away).

Available for MAC/PC Windows 7 and PS4 network.

Damn La Ruina, does he not understand 70%-80% of, non-incel, internet users are mobile, smartphone or tablet?
If he wants the hipster dollar he needs to ditch his old-cel platforms and implement a smart-app or in browser game. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.returnofkings.com/154869/the ... om-playing

What's interesting is PUA TRAINING is, in its' physical form, a dissolved company which is closed for business as I said in this thread with proof from companies house UK and company check.
No surprise considering he hasn't done bootcamps since 2012 and closed his "mansion" (re cheap apartment above a gay bar) and bootcamp schedule that same year.

What's interesting is 6th March 2018 is the day after his stinky "pick up artist forum" full of autistic nerds is confirmed for a deletion and wiped from existence. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1041143&hilit=pua+training

Already La Ruina is trying to bait some controversy by mixing Pick Up Artists "toxic masculinity" with "GAMERGATE (in reverse)" showing men chatting up women and Vice feminists/SJWs crying inappropriate.

IMO the trailer video is double cringeworthy and the multiple interactive menus are just fucking SEGA CD.

The game looks like fun, I might buy it if it isn't too expensive.
"you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women." Tony Montana

I'd imagine the PS4 version would be expensive.

Its also on PC steam but wait a month or so and it'll drop.

Interesting La Ruina has licensed this game under his "RLR Training" side business name after his said "PUA Training" has been long dissolved.

This is a bold publicity stunt, attempt to relaunch his career since saying back in 2014 that PUA would've helped Eliott Rodger avoiding going ER?!?!?!?!????????!??!??

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/l ... st-4628734

I don't think that damaged him as badly as him saying British men should marry foreign brides because British women are too entitled. In other words he attempted to follow Roosh's example of jumping from PUA to the manosphere.

This product sucks because it doesn't teach nor nail the underlying vibe which is just as important as the words.

Even extremely subtle small differences can fuck something up, which is why one guy can do something and it works great, then you do it and it just won't "click" you just can't get it to work. It's because there are all sorts of small mini variables that you probably aren't aware of and don't possess, that make it work, compared to most teaching, which is just the macro variables.

Not to mention the LMS factor as well.
Loose Goose

100+

PussySlaughter wrote:This product sucks because it doesn't teach nor nail the underlying vibe which is just as important as the words.

What are you blabbering on about?

Vibe? nimbus?

Women have men's looks, money and status sussed out within a microsecond. Mercilessly shrewdness for weeding for genetics, signs of wealth and his body..........no need for anything else.

That's why his customers failed. They all dressed worse than TK Maxx, all fat, short, wide-hipped, balding, frog eyed, subhumans.

Richard's IRL girlfriend is a gold digging Russian prostitute with a face longer than a snake.

La Ruina is an autist who admited mimicking Tom Cruise movies and rehearsing social interactions like a 5 year old does with an imaginary friend (reference "The Natural Autist of Seduction" book- La Ruina 2007).

All the females in this videogame are paid actresses wayyyyy hotter than anything he's had in his real life.

Vibe? nimbus?

Women have men's looks, money and status sussed out within a microsecond. Mercilessly shrewdness for weeding for genetics, signs of wealth and his body..........no need for anything else.

What are you basing this opinion off of?

That sounds great that you made this theory.

Have you tested it repeatedly against reality?

Although I like to talk about ideas, at the end of the day, practicality and actual effectiveness are what I place above all else.

When you talk of ideas, it's different, because the relationship between being incorrect and the truth is not immediately connected or consequential.

But when you actually have to put your ideas into action, your errors will become immediately and brutally apparent.

That's how it is when you pick up girls. You don't have room for "theory". If you are slipping, you are gonna get checked and it doesn't mean jack shit what you think about how things should be or how they work, in your mind.

All that matters is the reality right in front of you, such as, I just blew it, and now I'm going home alone.

It's a ruthless game.

So I ask what is your basis for these statements?

Would you put your ideas on the line in a bar or a hectic nightclub?

How confident of them are you truly?

PussySlaughter wrote:

Vibe? nimbus?

So I ask what is your basis for these statements?

Would you put your ideas on the line in a bar or a hectic nightclub?

How confident of them are you truly?

Well speaking from a point of authority goes both ways boyo. Nope I'm not into 3 hour debates like a YouTuber left wing skeptic like Sargon of Akkad.

Practicial experience myself, yes I went into bars and nightclubs and hit on girls but its not an opinion that I disagree picking up chicks is a balancing act with one false move in your "personaility" and the interaction is over. The termination is merely a woman's immediate response to visual stimuli namely looks whether positive or negative, true or false. Yes attraction is binary and therefore non-arbitrary.

Look at your own preferances as a male presuming you're not gay or into weird corrupted fetishes. No doubt the girls you are attracted to stems from their looks. But I sense you might warp this like a Roosh V fanboy who thinks unattractive men who try and challange a woman's beliefs, career or principles will result in something else. It won't.
You'd be lucky if she's attracted to you in the first place. Also in this day and age of TINDER hook up culture don't pass her looks test, interaction is over. So therefore this old-cel manosphere vs (redundant) "girls in nightclubs" is moot. You can't even get in a woman's vicinity in a neutral "fair game arena" anymore since nightclubs are either closed or turned into a gastro microbrewery pub for esoteric niches and cliques (hipsters or high IQ professionals).

Its merely a case of weapons of mass digital rejection and female empowerment (TINDER).

Women tip toe over egg shells and work for a man's attention, not the other way around, if he is physically attractive they will write off weird or indecisive behaviour on his part as something positive due to his looks. This observation of real experience stems from high school to nightclubs to female friendly gyms where women are Chad's oysters and he can hump and dump them as he sees fit.

Its laughible that PUA Trainings audience unto Roosh V manosphere or MGTOW claims they think they have a choice when being said bald, wide-hipped, frogged eyed low status audience members think they can learn or fake being a Chad.

You are either Chad or you're not. All or nothing.

Go make a chad profile on online dating.

Pick up girls in the chads league.

Don't use any vibe or game.

That right there should settle it for anyone that has doubts in either direction.

PussySlaughter wrote:Go make a chad profile on online dating.

Pick up girls in the chads league.

Don't use any vibe or game.

That right there should settle it for anyone that has doubts in either direction.

How can you make a Chad profile if you're not Chad?

beta wrote:Today is the release date for Richard la Ruina's Super Seducer, but it looks like it is still not available, http://store.steampowered.com/app/695920/Super_Seducer/.

Well the videogame is ready as some YouTube reviewers have preview copies.

Here is one full game playthrough (continued in multiple related videos).

As for the reason for a delay in widespread retail availability.

Apparently (going by YouTube comments section) this game is getting negative liberal, feminist press (obviously) which might had lead to game getting pulled or at least delayed further.

Critics say this will promote creepy stalkers and #MeToo groping in public (which Richard La Ruina admits is illegal IRL despite promoting it in his Natural Autist of Seduction books).

The game still has some bugs, glitches with editing and "spelling" issues with some in game text.

Either way; very unprofessional but what did you expect from Mr La Ruina? :lol:

PS- My favourite YouTube comment. "This game is basically The Room- the videogame?" Answer- "no Tommy Wiseau is not as a creepy as this guy".

Well the game is available for widespread release. £7.28 rather than the proposed £10 launch fee.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/69592 ... _to_Girls/

Simple reasons according to steam were basic updates that included
- correcting misspelling and grammar
- Fixing UI issues (user-interface)

Another bit of PUA Training news is, for some reason, Richard La Ruina or some other moderator has extended the lease on the http://www.pick-up-artist-forum.com domain to 2019-03-05.
Strange considering you can't use search function for posts or access accounts, and it was rumoured the forum would expire yesterday before being taken down.

https://uk.godaddy.com/whois/results.as ... alZ4k-61wA

Could be useful as a curiosity.

“I could show fight on natural selection having done and doing more for the progress of civilization than you seem inclined to admit. Remember what risk the nations of Europe ran, not so many centuries ago of being overwhelmed by the Turks, and how ridiculous such an idea now is! The more civilised so-called Caucasian races have beaten the Turkish hollow in the struggle for existence. Looking to the world at no very distant date, what an endless number of the lower races will have been eliminated by the higher civilized races throughout the world.”
― Charles Darwin

"A prevention of the faculty and opportunity to procreate on the part of the physically degenerate and mentally sick, over the period of only six hundred years, would not only free humanity from an immeasurable misfortune, but would lead to a recovery which today seems scarcely conceivable."
― Adolf Hitler

"The way of nature has always been to slay the hindmost, and there is still no other way, unless we can prevent those who would become the hindmost being born. It is in the sterilization of failures, and not in the selection of successes for breeding, that the possibility of an improvement of the human stock lies."
― H. G. Wells

"It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind....Three generations of imbeciles are enough."
― U.S. Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr., Buck v. Bell, 1927

i tried it, it's a hilarious game. You can say random weird shit and watch as the girl freaks out.

Although in terms of video games, it sucks ass. I'd much rather play MMOs than this lame ass shit. Also the PUA guru in that game is a fucking faggot.

Save your money, find a site where you can download for free. Worst fucking game ever, nothing convincing

Topic Tags

Return to Bash the Scene