Why it's harder for men to get woman than vice versa.

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

1. Humanitarianism covering their back. Let's start with one of the most important reasons. Gender Hormones. We are the seeders of sex, and women are the receivers. The motion of sex is us going forward to them, and that means that there's the potential for them to be a moving target that we're biologically prone to follow. And now humanitarianism has risen, and civilization is the ultimate mazemaker of the human race. A broken system in favor of women. Where women are the target and we must follow it by hormonal

2. The utility of men is no more, but there's nothing that can deny a female's worthiness. We still have dicks, but women now have security. No need for providers. No need for earth-tamers, now the new craze in a society where the value essence is predicated around things like refinement. Maslow's hierarchy of needs/ primality value predication is now mostly caught up to aesthetic needs. The world is mostly tamed, there aren't threats in the wild, and now aesthetics/ being able to show for yourself ina world mostly govertned by the human visualization of perfection is what is desired now. Women can now attain whomever they want with Chad being available from outlets like tinder and facebook. They have a wider range of things in their criteria ultimately than men.

3.Women only fall for top 1-10% (and leaning towards 1) of men because their predication is based on hierarhcical supremacy on the primal scales. This doesn't meant there's a power division that favors the winners who get laid greater than women. Women will get more power because they are the moving targets. And humanitarianism/ frminism makes it so you can't stop them from moving, they are more air-bound in the sexual hierarchy, and we are more groundbound. We can't move as free or briskly. S oessentially hre selectivity pool is higher for a 7/10 who puts herself out than a 10 (who are far more rarer for men than a 7/10 by far). But that's thing about chads. Even hot chads don't have a s much sway than the more common girls. Women are finicky, and are walled off generally from the outside.

4. They're built for beauty. Men are not. This means that have provisional value will do less. And men of a more substantial capital of primality will do far better. Intractable, obscure, no foreseeable weaknesses building to the impression of status superiority rather than being a loving person.

5.Relational superiority is not a part of male attraction as it much is for women. It's an active thing. For men it ends when he gets with the girl because he knows he's swimming on land most of the time, but every woman is more fickle and easy to leave than a man is. It's not that a women is competitively superior, but that she is just hotter. Or hot enough to enjoy. For women there is no enough unless he is top dog chad. There's a distinct difference. It's all predicated on the body for men. But for women it's primarily on every facet possible.

6. Women see everything in relation to evolutionary indication and significance. Men are more rational. And not able to flamboyantly flake out. Women are passionate on phenomenology behind visuality/ appearance/ impressions. That's why they finick about genetics/ and appearance. Men are also this way but it's more logical, and women are fickle flighty feelists not rational responsible realists.

7. Women female roles give them more leeway. To be flighty and evasive. What's acceptable for htem is to be individualistic to compensate for being the weaker sex. Humanitarian headway.

It's an evolutionary incentive for men to want to fuck. But women have a broader range of factors that decide whether or not the guy is fuckable. Women are more flustered by flaws in factors, even one's not even prominent or important like LMS, Primality factors. Women are flustered by any flaws, and in this humanitarian obligation shitshow of a world today, women can get by even with being shirky/ flakey towards men.
Women are more selective, their attraction goes only towards alpha/ higher prominence men, which is why whites get laid. While male attraction goes towards most females who have good body proportions. The attraciton link is rarer for girls, so men end up having a greater proportion of girls like them. But women get more on average than every chad. Why? Because even though more girls may find the guy of high prominence, that is still a slippery slope, and women are very finicky/ locked in on any guy with value. It's the precariousness of their libido. And the urge of men to get with any girl. A chad will get approached by girls/ actively invested. But any girl who instantly goes out of her ways will make men go over their anxieties and charge at her like a bull. Women are less afraid of aloofness from a guy because it's a potential alpha trait they project on high value men. Men are more afraid of aloofness from girls.
Women innately reach for a higher set of primality. If not for that, then for provision. Then beta people can get liked for provision. Like getting a free ticket to America for the ethnic bitch if you're going to a non white part of the world. There will never be a point though where provision is so scarce that they will pick every beta. There will still be a point where a vast medium girl will be well off enough to wanna fuck upwards. And most girl would rather die childless or relationless than be with a beta incel.

“I could show fight on natural selection having done and doing more for the progress of civilization than you seem inclined to admit. Remember what risk the nations of Europe ran, not so many centuries ago of being overwhelmed by the Turks, and how ridiculous such an idea now is! The more civilised so-called Caucasian races have beaten the Turkish hollow in the struggle for existence. Looking to the world at no very distant date, what an endless number of the lower races will have been eliminated by the higher civilized races throughout the world.”
― Charles Darwin

"A prevention of the faculty and opportunity to procreate on the part of the physically degenerate and mentally sick, over the period of only six hundred years, would not only free humanity from an immeasurable misfortune, but would lead to a recovery which today seems scarcely conceivable."
― Adolf Hitler

"The way of nature has always been to slay the hindmost, and there is still no other way, unless we can prevent those who would become the hindmost being born. It is in the sterilization of failures, and not in the selection of successes for breeding, that the possibility of an improvement of the human stock lies."
― H. G. Wells

"It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind....Three generations of imbeciles are enough."
― U.S. Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr., Buck v. Bell, 1927

I think you are overthinking it.

I think it's simply that women have a higher attraction thresh hold, along with the fact that they are much less inclined towards wanting to have sex with as many partners as men are.

Men naturally have both lower standards, both in terms of how attractive the partner is, and also the context that it happens in.

They have also have a much higher desire to fuck new partners instead of stick to just one higher quality one.
Loose Goose

100+

LOOK AT THE PICTURE!!! See the skull, the part of bone removed, the "master-race" Frankenstein radio controls, the Brain-thoughts Broadcasting Radio, the Eyesight Television, the Frankenstein Earphone Radio, the Threshold Brainwash Radio, the latest new skull reforming to contain ALL Frankenstein Controls, even in THIN skulls of WHITE PEDIGREE MALES! Visible Frankenstein controls! The synthetic nerve-radio directional antennae loop! Make copies for yourself! There is NO ESCAPE from this worst gangster police state, using ALL of the deadly gangster Frankenstein controls!

In 1965, CIA gangster police BEAT ME BLOODY, dragged me IN CHAINS from Kennedy New York Airport! Since then I HIDE in forced jobless poverty, isolated alone in this low deadly niggertown old house. The brazen, deadly Gangster Police and niggerpuppet underlings spray me with POISON NERVE GAS from automobile exhausts and even lawnmowers! DEADLY ASSAULTS, even in my yard with knives, even bricks and stones, even DEADLY TOUCH TABIN or ELECTRIC SHOCK FLASHLIGHTS; even remote electronically controlled around-corners-projection of DEADLY TOUCH TARANTULA SPIDERS or even bloody-murder "accidents" to shut me up forever with a Sneak Undetectable Extermination! Even with trained parroting puppet assassins in MAXIMUM SECURITY INSANITY PRISON for writing these unforgivable TRUTHS!!

Until my undetectable extermination, I, Francis E. Dec, esq., 29 Maple Avenue, Hampstead, New York, I STAND ALONE against your mad, deadly, worldwide conspiratorial Gangster Computer God Communism with wall-to-wall deadly Gangster protection, life-long sworn conspirators, Murder Incorporated, organized crime, the police and judges, the Deadly Sneak Parroting Puppet Gangsters using all the Gangster deadly Frankenstein controls! These hangmanrope sneak deadly gangsters, the judges and the police, trick, trap, rob, wreck, butcher, and MURDER the people to keep them TERRORIZED in Gangster Frankenstein earphone radio slavery for the Communist Gangster Government and con-artist Parroting Puppet Gangster-playboy scum-on-top! The secret work of all police, in order to maintain a Communist "closed society"! The same worldwide mad deadly Communist gangster computer god that controls YOU as a terrorized Gangster Frankenstein Earphone Radio slave! Parroting Puppet, you are a terrorized member of the "MASTER RACE" worldwide 4 BILLION eye-sight television camera guinea pig Communist Gangster Computer God MASTER RACE! You're LIVING, THINKING mad, deadly worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God SECRET OVERALL PLAN: WORLDWIDE LIVING DEATH FRANKENSTEIN SLAVERY to explore and control the ENTIRE UNIVERSE with the endless "STAIRWAY TO THE STARS" - namely the manmade inside-out planets with nucleonic powered speeds MUCH faster than the speed of light! Look up and see the Gangster Computer God concocted NEW FAKE STARRY SKY! The worldwide completely controlled deadly degenerative climate and atmosphere through the new world round Translucent Exotic Gaseous Envelope which the worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God MANIPULATES through countless exactly positioned satellites; THE NEW FAKE PHONY "STARS" IN THE SYNTHETIC "SKY"!!

For AGES before Frankenstein Controls apeoidic ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ interbreedable with APES had no alphabet, not even NUMERALS! Slavery conspiracy over 300 years ago ideally tiny-brained apeoidic♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥Gangster government Eyesight TV Gangster spy cameras, Computer God New World Order DEGENERATION!
When "gifted" with all Gangster Frankenstein controls,♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥deadly Gangster Parroting Puppet or niggertrained PROGRAMMED ROBOTS DEADLY APE-FRANKENSTEIN MACHINES!! Degenerative disease to ETERNAL Frankenstein slavery!! Overall plan through "ONE WORLD COMMUNISM" (Top Secret codeword!!!) meaning "worldwide absolutely helpless-and-hopeless simple-languaged mongrel-mulatto- apeoidic ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥"!!

Worldwide, systematic instant plastic surgery BUTCHERY MURDER, fake ageing so ALL people are dead or useless by age 70! Done at night to YOU as a Frankenstein slave! Parroting puppet Gangster slave, now even you know I am a MENACE to your worldwide, mad, deadly Communist Gangster Computer God! Therefore, I must go to extermination. Before I am exterminated by this gangster, Computer God concocted and controlled worst mongrel organized crime murder incorporated Gangster Communist government, I hand YOU the secrets to save the entire human race, and the entire UNIVERSE!

Donate money, or even a manual typewriter to me, FOR YOUR ONLY HOPE FOR A FUTURE!!

PussySlaughter wrote:I think you are overthinking it.

I think it's simply that women have a higher attraction thresh hold, along with the fact that they are much less inclined towards wanting to have sex with as many partners as men are.

Men naturally have both lower standards, both in terms of how attractive the partner is, and also the context that it happens in.

They have also have a much higher desire to fuck new partners instead of stick to just one higher quality one.
Women have ficklery because they aren't soulbound to their partners. It's primarchical. Nature preprogrammed them to be fickle due to the fact that they are primal capital starved mentally. Darwinian dynamics are the ones our psyches primarily prioritze. And women are so weak that to be convictious to any ideal, partner, cause, etc. is instadeath. They need to be mercenary.

Men don't have lower standards. It's just not predicated around anything but aesthetics because women have low utility in anything else a man could persue, were genetically weaker, built for babies, whiners and flakers. Only male hormones compel us to deal with this contraption of cosmic complication that women essentially are. They're like a fucking sphere of chaotic energy enwrapped into a squalid/ sickly/ more useless format of the human race.

You're stupid if you think all of hte sphere of phenomena is simple. We're a clump of chemicular intricacies in one lobe of our brain alone. Even I think I oversimplified it.

I presume the scale by which you're tacitly referring to when you say "higher" is that there needs to be more primal capital until women find attraction. Yes. That is because women are primarily psychsynced to the notion of being helpless and thus their psyche drifts more ot primality characteristics rather than raw hormonally hyped body proportions like men do for women. Mostly.

And I kind of disagree. Men are more polygamous. Women are primalgamous. Sure, men are too. but men are carnalgamous. Women see more than just carnality in their sexual fetishes. A woman gets attraction by the feeling of their future visualizations of how prominent, powerful/ primally pleased she'll be in the future. This is why you essentially cannot pelase her if you can't fulfill her vanity fantasies. This is essentially why women want top 1%. Their hormones are untriggered by someone who expresses relational inferiority.
Because women cumulatively jive with the general judgment that flows along with the primality potency of their partner. Women can't really extricate herself from the tribal mindset.
They do this because women low-key want to psychsync themselves with the opressor and maintain top tier status with the people they're surrounded by/ the clique. And maintain their substance in the value scales that indicate the traits that are within their ideal identity

We're not a good species. We're a species that veneers evil for virtue capital only to use it on others for spite them.

Men have both a lower physical standard and emotional standard simultaneously.

The cues for biological sexual attraction in males are much less sophisticated in men than in women.

You can empirically test this theory anytime. Simply make a online dating profile with a very handsome man. Then see how many women will fuck him, especially of equal or higher attractiveness, through direct sexual aggression.

Now make a online dating profile with a average looking woman. Do the same process. She will be able to fuck many more partners, much higher quality ones, and with much less effort.

I would say that proves beyond a doubt a huge disparity in the sexual inclinations and behavior of men and women.

Or as a thought experiment, put 100 men and 100 women in a room together. How many of the women do you think the men are willing to fuck?

Now how many of the men do you think the women are willing to fuck?

Most of the men would probably be ok with fucking most of the women, but the women will covet the few top men.

And I kind of disagree. Men are more polygamous. Women are primalgamous. Sure, men are too. but men are carnalgamous. Women see more than just carnality in their sexual fetishes. A woman gets attraction by the feeling of their future visualizations of how prominent, powerful/ primally pleased she'll be in the future. This is why you essentially cannot pelase her if you can't fulfill her vanity fantasies. This is essentially why women want top 1%. Their hormones are untriggered by someone who expresses relational inferiority.
Because women cumulatively jive with the general judgment that flows along with the primality potency of their partner. Women can't really extricate herself from the tribal mindset.
They do this because women low-key want to psychsync themselves with the opressor and maintain top tier status with the people they're surrounded by/ the clique. And maintain their substance in the value scales that indicate the traits that are within their ideal identity

I think men have what you described as women having as well. It's not purely carnal for men either, they also think of how valuable and primally attractive their partner is, how that relates to both their social value and how others perceive it, etc. Men have it as well.

I just think men have different inherent biological mechanisms for the process of attraction and sexual desire however.

You tend to talk of things often in terms of psychology, I think more in terms of subconscious biological triggers.

PussySlaughter wrote:I think men have what you described as women having as well. It's not purely carnal for men either, they also think of how valuable and primally attractive their partner is, how that relates to both their social value and how others perceive it, etc. Men have it as well.

I just think men have different inherent biological mechanisms for the process of attraction and sexual desire however.

You tend to talk of things often in terms of psychology, I think more in terms of subconscious biological triggers.
Subconscious biological triggers are a branch of psychology you fool.

Anyway. For men it's pure carnality that attracts a woman to a man. Men have a more clear cut view of the utility of people that isn't so blotched out by feelism (the mechanic of psyche that women have to orient their primality/ substantiality currencies they're biolinked to not on just extrinsic substance. For women, it is that, and it is just as vital, but there's another frustrating layer of vibe value that is placed upon it. Vibrations of what each property emits from their neurocurrent/ notioncycles).

The biological mechanism is more teetered on testosterone. Estrogen makes you more of a fairy braider, with a daisyscope to find other more capricious/ needless corners that the properties must fill out. For men it's clear cut, but for women there's a whole vibration spectrum. Women pillar a lot on their intrinsic intuition because they are a vulnerable prey-race. Not a predation-race like we men are designed to be. Their evasion/ need for tenderness binds their primarchy to a tenderarchy which is coupled with psylinks of ficklery/ finding the best possible resources.

It's my theory that the weak crave what they lack most. For women it's primality capital since they can't really produce dominancy primal capital on their own as they are physically weak. Weak enough that any ripple they create can easily be intercepted by a beta. They need to seep it from other men throughout history. Men are the Earthtamers. Women are the ones who have to seduce/ deceive/ comfort the landtamers so that they can gain shadow hit/hide power within the ranks of the alpha. It's only natural that women would get with the Alpha because stringing along the supreme landtamer is how they procure their own survival.

They are meant for seduction/ swaychology.

Men make things into a straight line. They can muscle through complication. Women want an Earthtamer as a person who can allow her to take any direction she wants on the grid, and oppose the authority of that person if he is lacking in her ficklery for the sake of being on top of anyone's line of minding/ control.

They had to be this way because they lacked it. It's my thoery on arabs and jews vs blacks. Blacks are not ambitiosu enough since htey lived in abundance while arabs/ jews go to any extent because they were generally deprived and small. Same with Asians.

The more the lack you see in the person the higher the hunger.

Return to Bash the Scene