Female loneliness

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

Female loneliness is very real. Even though she's got 90 guys texting her every day none of them are "chads". They're all genetically inferior beta creeps. Only a chad can satisfy her "loneliness". You can be the most ugly bitch on the planet and still have 90 guys texting you everyday begging you to hang out but you'll still be lonely because only a 10/10 male model can cure your loneliness. That's why I don't feel sorry for women who are victims of violence from their boyfriends or husbands. Don't like it? Get a new one. There's literally a line of 100 guys begging to be your boyfriend.
"The world is just fine the way it is. You're the problem. Not us."

Prophecy1933 wrote:Female loneliness is very real. Even though she's got 90 guys texting her every day none of them are "chads". They're all genetically inferior beta creeps. Only a chad can satisfy her "loneliness". You can be the most ugly bitch on the planet and still have 90 guys texting you everyday begging you to hang out but you'll still be lonely because only a 10/10 male model can cure your loneliness. That's why I don't feel sorry for women who are victims of violence from their boyfriends or husbands. Don't like it? Get a new one. There's literally a line of 100 guys begging to be your boyfriend.

the female loneliness exists
specially the ugly and fat women, is not easy for them to get a boyfriend
they can have some pretenders but they only want sex but not want commitment
then some of them they feel they are a simple piece of meat
they enter in a vicious circle that do not accept anything unless there is a real commitment

People have created fake dating profiles using pictures of ugly girls. The results were incredible. There's no such thing as female loneliness.

Prophecy1933 wrote:People have created fake dating profiles using pictures of ugly girls. The results were incredible. There's no such thing as female loneliness.

I created some of those fake profiles
those guys online chasing ugly or fat girls only want sex
if you don't believe, just make one and you will see

I too have made several fake female dating profiles and the men I was matched with gave me their credit card numbers and offered to buy me gifts and shit. Face it, all women live life on easy mode.

Prophecy1933 wrote: gave me their credit card numbers and offered to buy me gifts and shit. .

that's not real
they are lying they are trolling

terminate wrote:females can't be lonely.
many are. They're just not alone. A lot of their ideal relationships are chad, and there's only so much chad to go around, a lot aren't gonna bang fatfemcel.

“I could show fight on natural selection having done and doing more for the progress of civilization than you seem inclined to admit. Remember what risk the nations of Europe ran, not so many centuries ago of being overwhelmed by the Turks, and how ridiculous such an idea now is! The more civilised so-called Caucasian races have beaten the Turkish hollow in the struggle for existence. Looking to the world at no very distant date, what an endless number of the lower races will have been eliminated by the higher civilized races throughout the world.”
― Charles Darwin

"A prevention of the faculty and opportunity to procreate on the part of the physically degenerate and mentally sick, over the period of only six hundred years, would not only free humanity from an immeasurable misfortune, but would lead to a recovery which today seems scarcely conceivable."
― Adolf Hitler

"The way of nature has always been to slay the hindmost, and there is still no other way, unless we can prevent those who would become the hindmost being born. It is in the sterilization of failures, and not in the selection of successes for breeding, that the possibility of an improvement of the human stock lies."
― H. G. Wells

"It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind....Three generations of imbeciles are enough."
― U.S. Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr., Buck v. Bell, 1927

Fabie wrote:
Prophecy1933 wrote:Female loneliness is very real. Even though she's got 90 guys texting her every day none of them are "chads". They're all genetically inferior beta creeps. Only a chad can satisfy her "loneliness". You can be the most ugly bitch on the planet and still have 90 guys texting you everyday begging you to hang out but you'll still be lonely because only a 10/10 male model can cure your loneliness. That's why I don't feel sorry for women who are victims of violence from their boyfriends or husbands. Don't like it? Get a new one. There's literally a line of 100 guys begging to be your boyfriend.

the female loneliness exists
specially the ugly and fat women, is not easy for them to get a boyfriend
they can have some pretenders but they only want sex but not want commitment
then some of them they feel they are a simple piece of meat
they enter in a vicious circle that do not accept anything unless there is a real commitment
Yes and an even bigger blackpill comes from this. True commitment in soulsync (not material bond) is about mutual comfort which is directly tied in with mutual bond. People ABSTRACT a person's inner traits via halo effect. When you are fat, pale, ugly, whatever... people attribute that to your inner character as well. There are some guys with a fat fetish.. but they can't fall in love with them because of hte personality linked in with their personality doesn't have value. The body is a carnal object once every 2 full moons... but people want the personality that is abstracted from the body properties/ ideal placement on the physiarchy stratum.

People do not want to fall in love with people because of their souls. No. We, as a species are naturally inclining our intelligence with pragmatism/ holding as much weight behind the negatives of someone as their positives. And a big stipulation for the self-image/ primality for prominence within us all is to ensure that whatever we do is kosher by the prevailing climate of criticism around us. We are a status-conscious species. Even people who claim not to care about it are fidgeting in resent about being so low in value that they have to set their bar of expectation in life to apathy to primality so they can have self wellness at the expense of caring about LMS, power, prominence, prowess, lay count, likes, friends, etc. Primal-Pride is our desire.

Love is a cumulative process. The natural function of categorization in our lives are very superficial/ and emphasize the primality based traits. That's what disney movies/ immaterial bond fallacy culture try to implant within us. They create some BS story narrative that distracts our mind away from the primality of the characters. Alladin and Jasmine, Drama/ Princess and Street rat bs. Beauty and beast, belle being courted by caston (fantasy scenario) but all these are nullified with hunchback of notre damme. Where the main hero protagonist represented nothing hadnsome, but still the drama/ immaterial novelty morale still stained the content of the movie in of itself.

Return to Bash the Scene