My Final thoughts on GLL

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

He is a fraud.

He relishes in being a fraud.

He prides himself as to being able to turn "negative press" into good press...

Its just a very odd combination of behavior... he has such potential but is holding onto some extreme contempt from lives long past.

Man_Up was his SEO guy and a fraud.

Hollow only uploaded something like 14 creep pics total, of the 14 9 or more where of the same girl in different hotel rooms, he even would censor the same tatoo in the same spot on the same girl.

Axis-V was Chris typing up stories and then sending them through google translator a few times to make it look like it was french.

Grim Reaper is/was Boy Toy... and the advice from BT was generally bad or GLL clone

Hmm who else....

"Hunk" feels as if Chris exploited him for money... and that chris is a peace of shit.

What else... oh yeah "Baby Hulk"... OMFG I will hold that one under my hat for the time being :) :)

Essentially any advice on GLL that is even half way decent came from scotty/ Brian Harris. Chris literally just likes pretending he is good with women on teh internet... only explanation left...

anyways, gl dude. There is certainly some silver linings to the story and thanks for everything.

Peace.

Shout out to "KingKratom"

Either a GLL shill... or a fuckign incel wallowing in GLL land for years on end... Eitherway, fuck that guy he is a loser.

Cope more faggot.

Gll is more legit than Islam. How dare you commit blasphemy against our Lord? I will make sure that you are beheaded in the name of our God GLL, the all-knowing, all-powerful pussy slayer. In the name of GLL, I hereby proclaim that all incels migrate to GLL's heaven instead of rotting in Sluthate's Hell.

Listen up incel, GLL is watching you, repent now when you still have the chance for if you delay, GLL will not forgive your sins and you will forever be doomed to spend your life in hell(Sluthate) after you have been blackpilled(Looks-theory).

You seem like a kind soul, I know this because I have been bestowed a special power from my creator GLL, he PM'ed me regarding your case. It appears that you are stuck in a vortex between Two Pills. One is the Blue and the other is Red. If you take the bluepill, a life of happiness is your destiny, if you choose to take the redpill(I hope not, for your own sake), then GLL will forsake you and you will be destined to live a life full of trolling on forums, hating slayers, and you shall be cursed with inceldom and never seeing what a vagina looks like.

The choice is yours, the trolling is mine. Good Luck. :)

Suicidalaspie wrote:Cope more faggot.

Gll is more legit than Islam. How dare you commit blasphemy against our Lord? I will make sure that you are beheaded in the name of our God GLL, the all-knowing, all-powerful pussy slayer. In the name of GLL, I hereby proclaim that all incels migrate to GLL's heaven instead of rotting in Sluthate's Hell.

Listen up incel, GLL is watching you, repent now when you still have the chance for if you delay, GLL will not forgive your sins and you will forever be doomed to spend your life in hell(Sluthate) after you have been blackpilled(Looks-theory).

You seem like a kind soul, I know this because I have been bestowed a special power from my creator GLL, he PM'ed me regarding your case. It appears that you are stuck in a vortex between Two Pills. One is the Blue and the other is Red. If you take the bluepill, a life of happiness is your destiny, if you choose to take the redpill(I hope not, for your own sake), then GLL will forsake you and you will be destined to live a life full of trolling on forums, hating slayers, and you shall be cursed with inceldom and never seeing what a vagina looks like.

The choice is yours, the trolling is mine. Good Luck. :)

Lol at Chris explaining his own life as a curse and wishing it on someone else.

OMFG. "I curse u with the life of Dudos!"

I wonder if someone will write another essay about how this thread is a cope OMFG LOL

You Blasphemous subhuman incel, how dare you have the guts to make an accusation like that? I am simply nothing more than a prophet of GoodLookingLoser. He is not only mine but everyone else's creator. Denying it shall not help your cause buddy boyo. I command you to forsake all false Gods like that jew Mike Mew, and accept the religion of GLL.

I am having a new revelation, GLL's favourite angel BoyToy came to me and said that GLL promises sex with 72 virgins for those who commit to his cause and engage in Looksmaxing and Approach vaginas daily. Surrender now incel and GLL will forgive you for he is All-Merciful, All-Just. He shall distribute vaginas equally among all incels if you obey his commandments. The comamndments are not hard for GLL does not wish hardship among incels, for he realizes how subhuman their lives are.

You should be grateful to GLL for his mercy and kindness and head to his site if slayer-dom is what you desire. In the end, the choice is yours but I care for you buddy boyo, that's why I say this. I have no personal interest in this.

Kys OP
We Incels must unite to defeat the Normies! :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

Perucel/Spicel

Return to Bash the Scene