scammer afc adam lyons has baby with both his live in gfs

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.



Jewish deception/hoax.

Since his defeat in 2010 the ZOG machine went into overdrive to rescue one of their own Jews (Lyons).

MyOwnSaviour wrote:Jewish deception/hoax.

Since his defeat in 2010 the ZOG machine went into overdrive to rescue one of their own Jews (Lyons).


Cope

PUA WORKS for average/above-average white men like him



Icecutter101 wrote:
MyOwnSaviour wrote:Jewish deception/hoax.

Since his defeat in 2010 the ZOG machine went into overdrive to rescue one of their own Jews (Lyons).


Cope

PUA WORKS for average/above-average white men like him


If you think he's working alone without help from ((them)) you are either a naive fool or one of ((them)) working as a shill.

MyOwnSaviour wrote:
Icecutter101 wrote:
Cope

PUA WORKS for average/above-average white men like him


If you think he's working alone without help from ((them)) you are either a naive fool or one of ((them)) working as a shill.

scammer afc adam lyons has baby with both his live in gfs


/thread

(P.S. Cope)

He support them with money + he gives them a roof where to live

that's because polygamy works in the western > for the comfort of living easy without working + someone taking care of them, some sluts sell their soul to the devil

ie the mormons are experts in polygamy in the western since long time ago they are the experts manipulating poor low IQ sluts from the slums, they never used pua they use a different stuff which leads to the same aim



Icecutter101 wrote:
MyOwnSaviour wrote:
If you think he's working alone without help from ((them)) you are either a naive fool or one of ((them)) working as a shill.

scammer afc adam lyons has baby with both his live in gfs


/thread

(P.S. Cope)


No thread.

He is and always will be a smoke and mirror Jewish scammer.

Thread continues.

MyOwnSaviour wrote:
Icecutter101 wrote:

/thread

(P.S. Cope)


No thread.

He is and always will be a smoke and mirror Jewish scammer.

Thread continues.


you're saying he was always a slayer?

OK

666 wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4517838/Man-baby-live-girlfriends.html

Image

Image


This doesn't surprise me, female hypergamy is rampant and multiple groups of women would rather share a handful of attractive men, rather than give Mr Average a chance. The PUA scammer shown is not ugly, it's his reasonable good looks and money that has attracted these two women.
This is what happens whenever I approach women.
Image
Image

Image
ucp.php?i=172
Image

Image

Image

Life long member of the escort crew

Arabcel crew

Ethnicel crew

Baldcel crew

Oldcel crew

Gymcel crew

Master Yoda wrote:This doesn't surprise me, female hypergamy is rampant and multiple groups of women would rather share a handful of attractive men, rather than give Mr Average a chance. The PUA scammer shown is not ugly, it's his reasonable good looks and money that has attracted these two women.


So not only did you fall for the PUA lie (have we forgotten the conclusions after painstaking cross examining and debunking PUA frauds on puahate) but you somehow are believing that this new marketing maybe legit.
Even if its a total smoke and mirror hoax?

Adam Lyons is not good looking. He is a wide-hipped and also rat-faced Jew when you take out the obvious air-brushing in those photos.

Adam lyons pua career was in ruins as a result of puahate so much so his first wife left him and he had to take up 4 jobs. That's because he daren't take any PUA clients who may ask him about his career working in central london, as well as publically advertised extortionate bootcamps prices.

He was looking like shit before stopping posting on YouTube 8 months ago or publically advertising any training or products. His website are inactive and haven't been updated.

Not sure the whole point of AL these days other than feminist propoganda. Yes women do share marriages whether Muslim, Mormon etc. But AL isn't one of them.

[quote="Master Yoda"]
Last edited by Fabie on Sun May 21, 2017 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Master Yoda wrote:
This doesn't surprise me, female hypergamy is rampant and multiple groups of women would rather share a handful of attractive men, rather than give Mr Average a chance. The PUA scammer shown is not ugly, it's his reasonable good looks and money that has attracted these two women.


your conclusion is totally incorrect
adams lyons is not good looking is a rat
there is no hypergamy in this case but a pair of homeless sluts which haven't a family or anything alike, otherwise they would not have taken those embarrassing photos
shameless sluts they do any shit for money , the only thing that I wonder is from where the money comes to support all that shit

Fabie wrote:
Master Yoda wrote:
This doesn't surprise me, female hypergamy is rampant and multiple groups of women would rather share a handful of attractive men, rather than give Mr Average a chance. The PUA scammer shown is not ugly, it's his reasonable good looks and money that has attracted these two women.


your conclusion is totally incorrect
adams lyons is not good looking is a rat
there is no hypergamy in this case but a pair of homeless sluts which haven't a family or anything alike, otherwise they would not have taken those embarrassing photos
shameless sluts they do any shit for money , the only thing that I wonder is from where the money comes to support all that shit

Firstly, I never said that Adam Lyons was David Gandy or Brad Pitt in his prime, but he has sufficient looks to attract women, as for the two women he is with, I am not sure what the deal with them is.

MyOwnSaviour wrote:
Master Yoda wrote:This doesn't surprise me, female hypergamy is rampant and multiple groups of women would rather share a handful of attractive men, rather than give Mr Average a chance. The PUA scammer shown is not ugly, it's his reasonable good looks and money that has attracted these two women.


So not only did you fall for the PUA lie (have we forgotten the conclusions after painstaking cross examining and debunking PUA frauds on puahate) but you somehow are believing that this new marketing maybe legit.
Even if its a total smoke and mirror hoax?

Adam Lyons is not good looking. He is a wide-hipped and also rat-faced Jew when you take out the obvious air-brushing in those photos.

Adam lyons pua career was in ruins as a result of puahate so much so his first wife left him and he had to take up 4 jobs. That's because he daren't take any PUA clients who may ask him about his career working in central london, as well as publically advertised extortionate bootcamps prices.

He was looking like shit before stopping posting on YouTube 8 months ago or publically advertising any training or products. His website are inactive and haven't been updated.

Not sure the whole point of AL these days other than feminist propoganda. Yes women do share marriages whether Muslim, Mormon etc. But AL isn't one of them.


I have never, ever fallen for the PUA scam, because I am not that gullible, and that's why I never wasted any money or time with it, because I deep down I have always known PUA is a load of bollocks.

Adam Lyons a Jew?, he doesn't look or sound Jewish, but then again, there has been so much race mixing it's hard to tell these days. That said, he is not ugly,whilst he's no Gandy or Brad Pitt in his prime, he has sufficient looks to attract women. I am not sure why the two women he is with have agreed to participate in a polygamous relationship, maybe Adam Lyons is not as broke as he makes out he is, because how can afford to support two women?

MyOwnSaviour wrote:
Master Yoda wrote:This doesn't surprise me, female hypergamy is rampant and multiple groups of women would rather share a handful of attractive men, rather than give Mr Average a chance. The PUA scammer shown is not ugly, it's his reasonable good looks and money that has attracted these two women.


So not only did you fall for the PUA lie (have we forgotten the conclusions after painstaking cross examining and debunking PUA frauds on puahate) but you somehow are believing that this new marketing maybe legit.
Even if its a total smoke and mirror hoax?

Adam Lyons is not good looking. He is a wide-hipped and also rat-faced Jew when you take out the obvious air-brushing in those photos.

Adam lyons pua career was in ruins as a result of puahate so much so his first wife left him and he had to take up 4 jobs. That's because he daren't take any PUA clients who may ask him about his career working in central london, as well as publically advertised extortionate bootcamps prices.

He was looking like shit before stopping posting on YouTube 8 months ago or publically advertising any training or products. His website are inactive and haven't been updated.

Not sure the whole point of AL these days other than feminist propoganda. Yes women do share marriages whether Muslim, Mormon etc. But AL isn't one of them.


So what you are saying is:

- these women are in fact phonies
- the babies may or may not be his (you haven't made your view clear on this)
- these women and this whole thing has been paid for by AL, who you admitted was recently broke

Seriously read all of that through and tell me it isn't just a whole load of cope

Master Yoda wrote:I have never, ever fallen for the PUA scam, because I am not that gullible, and that's why I never wasted any money or time with it, because I deep down I have always known PUA is a load of bollocks.

Adam Lyons a Jew?, he doesn't look or sound Jewish, but then again, there has been so much race mixing it's hard to tell these days. That said, he is not ugly,whilst he's no Gandy or Brad Pitt in his prime, he has sufficient looks to attract women. I am not sure why the two women he is with have agreed to participate in a polygamous relationship, maybe Adam Lyons is not as broke as he makes out he is, because how can afford to support two women?


Even if you don't pay money, you pay wasting your time and energy getting your hopes up. Women are only after looks and money, that's it. Yeah most guys know what its about. We were all in high school once and it was always about the good looking guys whose parents dressed them up in top bling clothes and elecronic gadgets* (*to indicate a favourable parental upbringing that would rub off) who got all the hot females.

Adam Lyons Father is Jewish. Jews are a race, its genetics not religion and even Jews telling the truth admit this themselves. Convert to Christianity you are still a Jew. Jews often contradict themselves and say its your Mother who determines your race. Adam had a whole catalogue of YouTube PUA videos addressing his Jewish heritage, including how many PUAs are also Jews.

Its no secret Adam made 10s of £1000s during the pre-redpill-becoming-mainstream PUA gold-rush of 2006-2010.
As well as investing in London property in the late 90s early 2000s using wages from his central London job.
That combined with his scam bootcamps he was able to go to America and buy a house.

But his cashflow ceased, started to decline after his reputation was in tatters after puahate. Savoy of Love-systems publically distanced himself and discredited Adam Lyons. That and word got out Adam felt his own bootcamps were beneath him, with him introducing the first 40 minutes and ditching the remaining 9 hours and 20 minutes with virgin Asians and fat, pale, virgin intructors- leading to PUA cancellations en-masse.
So he had to take up 4 jobs which Amanda Lyons noted this and the causation, co-relation of a drop in revenue so she divorced him.

btw,

surely all of this is fake, there is no polygamy, is just this faggot making propaganda
the sluts were paid to take those pics etc etc

the fact that this article comes from dailymail UK makes it clear to me that this is a total fake garbage

MyOwnSaviour wrote:
Master Yoda wrote:I have never, ever fallen for the PUA scam, because I am not that gullible, and that's why I never wasted any money or time with it, because I deep down I have always known PUA is a load of bollocks.

Adam Lyons a Jew?, he doesn't look or sound Jewish, but then again, there has been so much race mixing it's hard to tell these days. That said, he is not ugly,whilst he's no Gandy or Brad Pitt in his prime, he has sufficient looks to attract women. I am not sure why the two women he is with have agreed to participate in a polygamous relationship, maybe Adam Lyons is not as broke as he makes out he is, because how can afford to support two women?


Even if you don't pay money, you pay wasting your time and energy getting your hopes up. Women are only after looks and money, that's it. Yeah most guys know what its about. We were all in high school once and it was always about the good looking guys whose parents dressed them up in top bling clothes and elecronic gadgets* (*to indicate a favourable parental upbringing that would rub off) who got all the hot females.

Adam Lyons Father is Jewish. Jews are a race, its genetics not religion and even Jews telling the truth admit this themselves. Convert to Christianity you are still a Jew. Jews often contradict themselves and say its your Mother who determines your race. Adam had a whole catalogue of YouTube PUA videos addressing his Jewish heritage, including how many PUAs are also Jews.

Its no secret Adam made 10s of £1000s during the pre-redpill-becoming-mainstream PUA gold-rush of 2006-2010.
As well as investing in London property in the late 90s early 2000s using wages from his central London job.
That combined with his scam bootcamps he was able to go to America and buy a house.

But his cashflow ceased, started to decline after his reputation was in tatters after puahate. Savoy of Love-systems publically distanced himself and discredited Adam Lyons. That and word got out Adam felt his own bootcamps were beneath him, with him introducing the first 40 minutes and ditching the remaining 9 hours and 20 minutes with virgin Asians and fat, pale, virgin intructors- leading to PUA cancellations en-masse.
So he had to take up 4 jobs which Amanda Lyons noted this and the causation, co-relation of a drop in revenue so she divorced him.

+1

Good post, can't disagree with you here, you're bang on the money.

Thanks for the clarification, I just hope that the rest of the scam PUA industry meets the same fate, but unfortunately there are too many gullible, sexually thirsty men who fall for this snake oil.

This is actually the future.

This will be normalized. Don´t get surprise when the families are composed by 1 male and 5 females and their children.

Women love to be part of an harem.
Image

MaximoIncel wrote:This is actually the future.

This will be normalized. Don´t get surprise when the families are composed by 1 male and 5 females and their children.

Women love to be part of an harem.


+1
Very true, myself and my other fellow incels on numerous occasions, have observed multiple groups of women chase just one good looking guy, whilst ignoring the average and ugly looking men.

MaximoIncel wrote:This is actually the future.

This will be normalized. Don´t get surprise when the families are composed by 1 male and 5 females and their children.

Women love to be part of an harem.


And guys like AL are leading the way

their PUA dream came true

MyOwnSaviour wrote: We were all in high school once and it was always about the good looking guys whose parents dressed them up in top bling clothes and elecronic gadgets* (*to indicate a favourable parental upbringing that would rub off) who got all the hot females.


In other words Peacocking.
And you say PUA taught you nothing.


Topic Tags

Return to Bash the Scene

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests