Female PUAs: KeziaNoble, HaileyQuinn, Palestinian,

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

Kezia Noble: because she is the most intellectual. Funny, I found her old video on itunes where she is about 16 yrs old singing. Her sister Hadassah prefers Asian guys. Hadassah has grown into a fat cow.

Hailey Quinn: meh.

The Palestinian girl: Layashi or Mayash or something like that. She's a kooky nutcase but one thing that stuck in my mind that I learned from her: If a girl likes you, she won't leave when she should so "Go go go, she's giving you the best IOI! Ask her out! Get her #!"

There's a lot more than these. I don't think Layan is a PUA, but she promotes Justin Wayne, and he promotes her. Hailey works with Ross Jeffries, though I think she is independent from him. Kezia was the first female PUA, she initially worked for Gambler in PUA Training, then left to form her own company, as did several other former PUA Training coaches like Beckster and Adam Lyons. Marni Kynris is another female PUA, she works with the Seduction Syndicate.
"you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women." Tony Montana

KEZIA IS ALSO A SINGER. YOU CAN DOWNLOAD AND BUY HER VIDEO FROM APPLE ITUNES. KEZIA IS JEWISH AND HER SISTER IS HADASSAH LIBERMAN.

TonyTTT wrote:Kezia Noble: because she is the most intellectual. Funny, I found her old video on itunes where she is about 16 yrs old singing.

Kezia is neither intellectual nor funny, she is a stuck up fleecer con-woman of whom her "students" are into financial dominatrixes.
She was a stripper so that is further warning that she is shit spray-painted gold.

Also her pop career she was the ripe old age of 23 and is 34 now. Her premier flop video/album was Apri 2006 (11 years ago). Everyone and their dogs know to get famous your parents get you enlisted when you are 11 and sacrificed to some creepy hebephile producer.
Britney Spears, Corey Feldman, S Club 7, A*TEENS, Stephanie from Lazy Town all started by sucking pedo cock to get their big break whilst their parents looked on.

Look at this OAP, flopstar. She actually thought all you needed was a song and a video????????

:zzz:
Last edited by MyOwnSaviour on Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

MyOwnSaviour wrote:
TonyTTT wrote:Kezia Noble: because she is the most intellectual. Funny, I found her old video on itunes where she is about 16 yrs old singing.

Kezia is neither intellectual nor funny, she is a stuck up fleecer con-woman of whom her "students" are into financial dominatrixes.

Also her pop career she was the ripe old age of 23 and is 34 now. Her premier flop video/album was Apri 2006 (11 years ago). Everyone and their dogs know to get famous your parents get you enlisted when you are 11 and sacrificed to some creepy hebephile producer.
Britney Spears, Corey Feldman, S Club 7, A*TEENS, Stephanie from Lazy Town all started by sucking pedo cock to get their big break whilst their parents looked on.

Look at this OAP, flopstar. She actually thought all you needed was a song and a video????????

:zzz:

Sporticus munching that taco salad,

french acrobatis school
very nice show, it's a daily privelage

beta wrote:Hailey works with Ross Jeffries, though I think she is independent from him. Kezia was the first female PUA, she initially worked for Gambler in PUA Training, then left to form her own company, as did several other former PUA Training coaches like Beckster and Adam Lyons. Marni Kynris is another female PUA, she works with the Seduction Syndicate.

Ross Jeffries working with any female from PUA Training is rich. Considering he dissed Kezia/PUA Training in 2012 as fraud (on defunct puafraud.com). Then back-peddled and invited her to his seminar in 2013. Hence his nickname Ross Jeffries the original PUA Fraud on puahate.

Kezia was not the first female pua. In fact "wing-woman" is a more opt title. Supposedly by having Kezia (and 12 other incels) gave you social proof in a bar. This tactic was adopted by many before her in USA.

Adam Lyons NEVER worked with Kezia and they had an infamous spat throughout their time advertised together.
Just mentioning her name and Adam would grin ear-to-ear. Gambler eventually got sick of her bullshit and just said she was in it for the money and subsequently fired her and Beckster.
Here is a diss video Adam lyons scripted and Thundercat animated showing what they thought of Kezia.

Kezia replied in Twitter "never realised AL hated me so much". To which ANOTHER reply diss was done but removed by Thundercat.

As for that pua "Ray Gordon" syndicate nonsense its simple.
Gambler is/was a rich inheretence kid from affluent Cambridge Uk and had money (forget the bullshit narrative he got lucky on the stock market). He bought out "Fast Alt Seduction" from Google (who had acquired it from the defunct Alt Vista search engine). Google in exchange re-directed all search traffic to Gamblers www.pick-up-artist-forum.com and made that forum the centre of the pua searches (SEO).
Not wrong, nothing illegal, just standard mergers and acquisitions.
Ray Gordon got butt-hurt and tried suing Google, PayPal, and PUA Training* (the so-called syndicate) for "copyright infringement" as he written posts on Alt Fast which became Google Newsgroups but got redirected to pick up artist forum.
Ray Gordon lost his, self proposed, case and his schizo court case was, rightfully, thrown out of court.

Imagine if we tried suing sluthate for posting links to old archived puahate articles. Yes he is that retarded.

MyOwnSaviour wrote:
beta wrote:Hailey works with Ross Jeffries, though I think she is independent from him. Kezia was the first female PUA, she initially worked for Gambler in PUA Training, then left to form her own company, as did several other former PUA Training coaches like Beckster and Adam Lyons. Marni Kynris is another female PUA, she works with the Seduction Syndicate.

Ross Jeffries working with any female from PUA Training is rich. Considering he dissed Kezia/PUA Training in 2012 as fraud (on defunct puafraud.com). Then back-peddled and invited her to his seminar in 2013. Hence his nickname Ross Jeffries the original PUA Fraud on puahate.

Kezia was not the first female pua. In fact "wing-woman" is a more opt title. Supposedly by having Kezia (and 12 other incels) gave you social proof in a bar. This tactic was adopted by many before her in USA.

Adam Lyons NEVER worked with Kezia and they had an infamous spat throughout their time advertised together.
Just mentioning her name and Adam would grin ear-to-ear. Gambler eventually got sick of her bullshit and just said she was in it for the money and subsequently fired her and Beckster.
Here is a diss video Adam lyons scripted and Thundercat animated showing what they thought of Kezia.

Kezia replied in Twitter "never realised AL hated me so much". To which ANOTHER reply diss was done but removed by Thundercat.

As for that pua "Ray Gordon" syndicate nonsense its simple.
Gambler is/was a rich inheretence kid from affluent Cambridge Uk and had money (forget the bullshit narrative he got lucky on the stock market). He bought out "Fast Alt Seduction" from Google (who had acquired it from the defunct Alt Vista search engine). Google in exchange re-directed all search traffic to Gamblers http://www.pick-up-artist-forum.com and made that forum the centre of the pua searches (SEO).
Not wrong, nothing illegal, just standard mergers and acquisitions.
Ray Gordon got butt-hurt and tried suing Google, PayPal, and PUA Training* (the so-called syndicate) for "copyright infringement" as he written posts on Alt Fast which became Google Newsgroups but got redirected to pick up artist forum.
Ray Gordon lost his, self proposed, case and his schizo court case was, rightfully, thrown out of court.

Imagine if we tried suing sluthate for posting links to old archived puahate articles. Yes he is that retarded.

how did you type that ,much, you kike

BECAUSE KEZIA IS JEWISH, SHE IS AGING REALLY FAST. SHE'S LIKE 34 AND SINGLE. SHE PUTS ON TONS OF MAKEUP. THE ONLY REASON WHY SHE MAKES VIDEOS IS TO STROKE HER OWN EGO. SHE IS REALLY INTO HERSELF.

TonyTTT wrote:KEZIA IS ALSO A SINGER. YOU CAN DOWNLOAD AND BUY HER VIDEO FROM APPLE ITUNES. KEZIA IS JEWISH AND HER SISTER IS HADASSAH LIBERMAN.

She ndo her PUA shit because she fail as singer

TonyTTT wrote:Kezia Noble: because she is the most intellectual. Funny, I found her old video on itunes where she is about 16 yrs old singing. Her sister Hadassah prefers Asian guys. Hadassah has grown into a fat cow.

Kezia looks like she needs to be raped in the ass with her child like body

Topic Tags

Return to Bash the Scene