High testosterone is a prerequisite of "game"

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

you are officially old the moment presbytia hits you in the face
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you



Holy fuck Ona, you've pretty much acknowledged everything I've posted or you spouted lies beyond stupidity.
Everything is different in the dating game thanks for feminism, PC culture, and dating apps any idiot knows this.
Most my male friends have no gf and many men this generation and the ones to come are going to never have a relationship with a woman since only attractive men add value to women's lives and most women can provide so they aren't as dependent like they were before feminism. Women only fuck the hottest guy because they know they can and can obstain from sex much longer than men can. Get your facts straight before starting shit with me.

I'm also starting to think your sharing an account with phaclogage since he seems to be the only one who agrees with you and posts similar to you.
PostThis post by Ona was deleted by Ona on Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:52 pm.

Ona wrote:
Handsome Reject wrote:
You have to realize that women and people as a whole want something in it for them in order for a relationship to occur between a man and a woman.

"You don't say." Tell us that sky is blue. Lol.


Handsome Reject wrote:
Women don't need resources like they did post feminism

Which changes nothing for relationships in society. When there is institutionalised monogamy, the only thing which ultimately matters in relationships and marriage is secondary sex ratio in society (of which you can get a glimpse of in modern-day Russia).


Handsome Reject wrote:
so generally speaking now and days they are more choosy with the supply of men and go for the best quality male they can find.

When has it been any different? Idiot.


Handsome Reject wrote:
That is why these days women are usually less attractive than their boyfriend/husband.

This is only for casual sex and short-term relationships. Every time an unattractive woman cohabits or marries a handsome man, a beautiful woman does the same with an ugly man. Secondary sex ratio. Look it up, idiot.


Handsome Reject wrote:
Looks even matter to men and mega corps in regards to hiring potential candidates, every man and woman that works at Goldman Sachs is good looking.

Irrelevant information. Wake up.


Handsome Reject wrote:
Men have no say in his dating life, it is dictated completely by his looks and or money so If you have neither then you're pretty much fucked.

Tell us again why Donald Trump has no say in his dating life. Idiot. Let me spell this out for you, illiterate fool:

"Women have no say in their dating life. It is dictated completely by their looks."

Just because you are willing to have sex with a 220lb (100kg) land whale, do not assume the same for us. Unlike your desperate self, we have standards in women. Such women are completely at the mercy of our standards, as we can simply reject them. Tell us again how a 5/10 woman "completely dictates" the dating life of a 9/10 Chad when he can "pick & choose" amongst his harem of 6.5/10 women in his area. Thought so. If you cannot answer this point in my previous post, kindly hush up, kid, because adults are talking in this Forum.


Handsome Reject wrote:
And the Arbiter is a massive cope and has no say in the result you stupid idiot, the arbiter/whiteknight is a fool who the woman uses because he thinks he'll get laid sooner or later when in reality she's just using him.

Moron. Learn to read. 'Arbiter' is not a person. Look it up in the dictionary (facepalm).


Handsome Reject wrote:
I don't know where you live but you have no idea how easy it is for a woman to get a date in the western world.

Dimwit, wake up. I mention where I live nearly every day when I post in this Forum. C A N A D A .


Handsome Reject wrote:
Many more women fuck different guys than guys do women today.

False. Low IQ Idiot. Look up the difference between the mean- and median average in the population.

The mean average number of heterosexual sex parters is exactly equal, a priori, between men and women.

The median average number of heterosexual sex partners is higher for men than it is for women.

If you cannot "wrap your head" around these facts, you need to get yourself a decent highschool education.


Handsome Reject wrote:
Women never had it easy post feminism as for men have a more difficult time getting laid than ever if he's not at least a 7/10 or above. God you're an idiot who cut his dick off.

No. Only you have a difficult (or impossible) time getting laid with women. You are 0/10 worthless to women.

Feminism changes nothing, you coward. You are simply the bottom 5% of worthless, disposable subhumanity in your society. Just because you are rubbish, do not project your garbage to the rest of this Forum.

Pro Tip: Go away and learn how to think, Incel. Learn proper English before you post your worthless drivel and massive cope MGTOW rubbish in this Forum. Unbelievable. One Idiot is Dumber than the Next.


Massive TROLL detected, Ona, you're either a woman or one massive MANGINA to make such a moronic, stupid post, and assuming you're male, what makes you such a ladies man?, and why do you keep posting here?

And you're totally wrong with views on Handsome Reject, I have got to know him well, and I find him to be an intelligent man who understands female nature UNLIKE IDIOTS like you.

Now FUCK off, and stick your bullshit opinions where the sun doesn't shine.
This is what happens whenever I approach women.
Image
http://sluthate.com/ucp.php?i=172
Image
Image

Image

Image

Image


Life long member of the escort crew

Arabcel crew

Ethnicel crew

Baldcel crew

Oldcel crew

Gymcel crew



Ona wrote:
Master Yoda wrote:
No, I am as red pilled as they come, because I speak the truth, and if that bothers you, stiff shit.

Why would it bother me, Oldcel? You are simply discarded, leftover subhumanity in your Australia.


Master Yoda wrote:
Here's a bit trivia for you, did you know that the vast majority of men who see hookers, are married men?

Vast majority? Any evidence to back-up your assertion? Go on, show us.


Master Yoda wrote:
Ps. I am 48, so that makes me more middle aged not old, and I am putting you on ignore because you're a fucking idiot with an IQ less than your shoe size.

Whatever, Grandpa. Old Age Dementia. Alzheimer Disease. LOL.


Go and fuck your mother, and I hope you die of CANCER or in a horrible car accident (I mean that).

ConcernedBimbo wrote:Incels are really retarded...


No, I think it's trolls like you who are retarded.

Another idiot to put on the ignore list.



go taste the polla, Taster Poya.

if the IQ trio thinks you're retarded.

you gotta be.
PostThis post by Ona was deleted by Ona on Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:52 pm.

Handsome Reject wrote:
Kamouflage wrote:
would you care to specifically elaborate on what specific posts he has is incorrect? a lot of what he says on here i agree with. (and i've been cold approaching girls for almost 9 yrs)

The bottom line of his content is this....(women are the ultimate choosers and dictate 100% of the outcome based on her preferences particularly looks/money/status). SO if a woman isn't already attracted to you(mostly in a physical way), no amount of "pua" or "behavioral/personality" will get her to sleep with you. confidence/game/personality/etc only works if the woman is already into you to begin with. The same way you wouldn't fuck a 300 lb warpig despite her being confident/funny/outgoing.

All he's doing is telling people the truth.

There's no way to "change" anything.

he doesn't need to seek solutions, he's already acknowledged that it would be a waste of time and energy "cold approaching" "getting phone numbers" etc and is focused on escorts/prostitutes. THere's nothing wrong with that, to some guys(especially the not so good looking men), sometimes hiring an escort/prostitute is the most efficient way to get laid.


I wouldn't waste your time trying to reason with phacolage or whatever his name is. He's a braindead troll trying to annoy users here. I'm surprised 3D dick face hasn't banned him yet, the admin here sucks.


Same deal with that ona idiot, he tries to sound intelligent when he (or whatever the fuck he is) belittles other posters, put them on them on your foe/ignore list, they are just troublemakers looking to pick fights.
PostThis post by Ona was deleted by Ona on Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:51 pm.

Master Yoda: It is pathetic that older man, like you, thinks in so low level. Closed-minded. But we see why you have big problems with woman. You are retard in anything what comes into social intelligence & knowledge.

And it does not seem that you are adequate at all when you "learn" for years about social life and still do not understand anything more than basic LMS. Pathetic.

Did you even understand what was previously written as you replied only with some pathetic put down attempts and without no reasoning. No objectivity. Look into Slut Hate mirror before you make any new posts.

Handsome Reject wrote:Holy fuck Ona, you've pretty much acknowledged everything I've posted or you spouted lies beyond stupidity.
Everything is different in the dating game thanks for feminism, PC culture, and dating apps any idiot knows this.
Most my male friends have no gf and many men this generation and the ones to come are going to never have a relationship with a woman since only attractive men add value to women's lives and most women can provide so they aren't as dependent like they were before feminism. Women only fuck the hottest guy because they know they can and can obstain from sex much longer than men can. Get your facts straight before starting shit with me.

I'm also starting to think your sharing an account with phaclogage since he seems to be the only one who agrees with you and posts similar to you.


+1
Amen.

Handsome Reject wrote:
Ona wrote:
Rubbish. Women do not: "dictate the outcome of sexual encounters/courtship". You try to qualify your statement by adding: "especially when it comes to one night stands and day game", but this does not "cut it". We know that "looks-matched" women have higher standards for 1-night stands than men. Guess what? Men have higher standards for marriage, which is why it is women who usually ask their live-in partners to 'validate' the relationship by marriage. Does this mean that men ultimately have power in relationships because women beg men to marry them? Apparently they do, according to your own logic.

Secondly, women do not: "dictate the outcome of sexual encounters/courtship mostly based on your looks/health indicators". A woman rated 5.0/10 will have a difficult time to even offer herself as a 1-night stand to a 9/10 man who can pick & choose amongst 6.5/10 women in his area.

Thirdly, women do not: "dictate the outcome of sexual encounters/courtship mostly based on your looks/health indicators (especially when it comes to one night stands and day game) or how much money you make(gold digger status). No, it is men who dictate the terms when dealing with 'gold-diggers' who are like 'groupies' to wealthy men.

Pro Tip: The arbiter of sex is the person with more desirability -- regardless of sex. No one unilaterally dictates the outcome of a sexual encounter or relationship because the standard must pass the 'test' by both partners. Seriously, you 'armchair philosopher' Incels need to get out of your parental basements and get a grasp in basic logic before blindly parroting that women have all the power in sex and relationships. Now hush up and take an IQ Test. Until you can prove your worth to us, you are worthless to discerning adults in this Forum.


Yes they do. Women only want men for 1 of 2 reasons as stated by MGTOWS and Yoda (which is held true)

1. Mutual Benefits (Genetic traits to be handed down to potential offspring)
2. Direct benefits( Money for protection and resources e.g. able to provide a good house in a safe neighborhood)

You have to realize that women and people as a whole want something in it for them in order for a relationship to occur between a man and a woman. Women don't need resources like they did post feminism so generally speaking now and days they are more choosy with the supply of men and go for the best quality male they can find. That is why these days women are usually less attractive than their boyfriend/husband.

Looks even matter to men and mega corps in regards to hiring potential candidates, every man and woman that works at Goldman Sachs is good looking.

Men have no say in his dating life, it is dictated completely by his looks and or money so If you have neither then you're pretty much fucked.

And the Arbiter is a massive cope and has no say in the result you stupid idiot, the arbiter/whiteknight is a fool who the woman uses because he thinks he'll get laid sooner or later when in reality she's just using him.

I don't know where you live but you have no idea how easy it is for a woman to get a date in the western world. Many more women fuck different guys than guys do women today. Women never had it easy post feminism as for men have a more difficult time getting laid than ever if he's not at least a 7/10 or above.

God you're an idiot who cut his dick off.

Great post, Handsome Reject you owned this idiot big time.

People should stop quoting those long posts entirely when they have little or nothing to add.

Use linking, post number or something. Or quote sentences what you find most important.
PostThis post by Ona was deleted by Ona on Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:50 pm.

phaclogage wrote:Above: Yes woman have the power to choose. We can not take it from them (at least in today's society), but we are more or less responsible in how much THEY VALUE US.


um okay? if you don't have the looks, rest assure $$/status will have to be up to par. It's called COMPENSATING. That's what i meant, so what exactly is your argument here? all you're doing is agreeing with me

iYes women have preferences in looks, money, status (and in some other) categories. But let's focus in fact that they make their decisions based on information package they have, not alone on one category. So question is how worthy they can see us in total.


well no shit sherlock, it's called LMS(if you don't have the looks, you better bet your $$/status is up to par). More than likely in the western world, most women can take care of themselves and there is a lot of good looking men who make enough money.

Yes looks is the most influencive category for ONS and healthy relationships, but it does not change the fact that our outcome with women (women who do not see our face as deal-breaker) is based on how valuable they see us in total.

And this is still changeable without surgery, without more money etc. It is not about some pickup lines or fake your confidence and posture PUA chit. There is way way more in it. It begins from inside.


this doesn't matter much bud, been cold approaching girls for 9 yrs. If the girl isn't into you(mostly in a physical sense), no amount of "it comes from the inside" will get her to fuck you. You may make her laugh or even get her to give you her phone number, but more often than not, for her to see you in a non-platonic way, she has to be attracted to you in a physical sense. WOULD YOU fuck a ugly 250 lb warpig despite her having the total package in everything else? probably not

As You (Average or Ugly) male who has to deal with the fact that your face makes you unacceptable for big majority of women -- should still understand that your success with other women is based on YOURSELF, not luck. Note this is not some read pickup-lines and personality improvement books. Everything starts from who you truly are.

And You must keep in mind that human interactions are based on little clues. What can not successfully faked.

Sorry Bro, I will clarify this subject in another time (yesterday I started writing about it but it is still unfinished and I will not reveal it in parts) and there is more to in it than you can imagine. And I'm sure that you can not find that from dating advice industry . . . maybe something there and there but it wouldn't be nothing considerable.


lol personality doesn't matter that much dude. i've done 50,000 approaches, here's what "personality/confidence" will get you

1. u won't creep her out, she will talk to you
2. she may laugh at your jokes
3. she may give you her phone number
4. she may even be friendly/friends with you
5. she won't see you as a threat/creep so she is comfortable being around you

but anything more than a non-platonic interaction, she will make EVERY excuses known in the world. (i know this first hand when i get flakes/BS excuses/etc)

and i'm talking about women who are genuinely attractive(the 7s and above), all they could do is go on tinder and they have hundreds of 6'2 good looking white engineers/doctors/lawyers/etc to choose from.
Last edited by Kamouflage on Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Any donation would be nice www.patreon.com/redpillpickup

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe0cwr ... hHlqaMG8Hg check out my youtube channel

phaclogage wrote:Yoda & Reject: It is in your best interests to open your incel eyes. It is idiotic to hide yourself behind your false reasoning that outcome with women is based only and directly on your position in looks hierarchy, on your net worth and on your wrongful undestanding about social status.


lol what? outcome with women is STRICTLY based on HER decision

sadly, looks are MOSTLY race/facial aesthetics/height, things you cannot change. Women have preferences just as much as men

i live in northern california. I rarely see mismatched couples. As a matter of fact, i see WAY more good looking men dating down than good looking women dating ugly/average looking dudes. But overall, women date their looksmatch.

you're non-sense "personality/confidence/inner self" isn't that important when it comes to non-platonic interactions with women.

Ona wrote:
Handsome Reject wrote:
That doesn't even make sense. Yoda is right, and most guys outside of incel forums know that women dictate the outcome of sexual encounters/courtship mostly based on your looks/health indicators (especially when it comes to one night stands and day game) or how much money you make(gold digger status). The only difference between us incels and non incels is that they think it's something they're doing rather than something they are when they are attracting women. Why is it so hard for you and that idiot phaclogage to understand this?


Rubbish. Women do not: "dictate the outcome of sexual encounters/courtship". You try to qualify your statement by adding: "especially when it comes to one night stands and day game", but this does not "cut it". We know that "looks-matched" women have higher standards for 1-night stands than men. Guess what? Men have higher standards for marriage, which is why it is women who usually ask their live-in partners to 'validate' the relationship by marriage. Does this mean that men ultimately have power in relationships because women beg men to marry them? Apparently they do, according to your own logic.

Secondly, women do not: "dictate the outcome of sexual encounters/courtship mostly based on your looks/health indicators". A woman rated 5.0/10 will have a difficult time to even offer herself as a 1-night stand to a 9/10 man who can pick & choose amongst 6.5/10 women in his area.

Thirdly, women do not: "dictate the outcome of sexual encounters/courtship mostly based on your looks/health indicators (especially when it comes to one night stands and day game) or how much money you make(gold digger status). No, it is men who dictate the terms when dealing with 'gold-diggers' who are like 'groupies' to wealthy men.

Pro Tip: The arbiter of sex is the person with more desirability -- regardless of sex. No one unilaterally dictates the outcome of a sexual encounter or relationship because the standard must pass the 'test' by both partners. Seriously, you 'armchair philosopher' Incels need to get out of your parental basements and get a grasp in basic logic before blindly parroting that women have all the power in sex and relationships. Now hush up and take an IQ Test. Until you can prove your worth to us, you are worthless to discerning adults in this Forum.


sorry bud, but in the western world, women are generally the choosers. Women dictate 100% of the outcome, if you don't fit her type/preferences/etc, no amount of confidence/inner game/etc will get her to fuck you. The same reason you wouldn't want to date/fuck a 300 lb warpig despite her being confident/outgoing/funny.

and yes, even a 5/10 can easily use tinder and can snag a 7+/10 guy, just like ordering pizza. Not so much the other way around.
PostThis post by Ona was deleted by Ona on Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:49 pm.

For 1-night stands or for long-term relationships? When women date up in looks, what happens to even more attractive women?


you didn't get my underlying point. It doesn't matter if it's a "one night stand" or "long term relationship", my point was, women (especially the attractive ones) have ENOUGH abundance of dick to the point where everything else is trivial except superficial features such as looks. All they need to do is go on tinder and they have hundreds of good looking men to choose from. It's THAT easy for them.

anyway, you are not seeing it from a big picture.

For every 6/10 woman who dates an 8/10 man, there is a leftover 8/10 woman who has to date down to a 6/10 man. Do you understand this basic arithmetic, or do you not? None of you, Handsome Reject, or Master Yoda have attempted to address my point in this subject thread. It is evident that none of you are even capable of understanding what I have written in my above posts.


this is irrelevant to the point at hand. Generally speaking though, i rarely see mismatched couples. For the most part, i see more good looking men dating down compared to a good looking woman dating down. Generally though, couples date within their looks

anyway

so what is your argument/point to this? that looks don't matter? that it's all game? what is your point? all you're doing is making vague terms and

You need to read my previous replies to Down Syndromed Bumsters, Handsome Reject and Master Yoda. If it is strictly up to a woman's decision, how is it that desirable men refuse some women? According to your above belief, this is impossible -- yet men reject women just as much as women reject men in the real world of relationships outside of dating websites. You are not even engaging your brain now. You may as well be asleep.


You do realize that it was implied that the guy is already interested in the woman so in order for that to work, the woman will have to find that person attractive to BEGIN WITH; otherwise, no amount of game/theory/etc will work.

I reject women and it's MAINLY because her looks wasn't satisfactory. The same way a woman rejected YOU because your looks aren't to her standard/preferences.



You are contradicting yourself. I bolded your relevant point. Your other point about mismatched couples is trivial.


lol how did I contradict myself?

Mismatched couples uphold the notion that people Typically have a preference within their looks scale. Mismatched couples (ugly guy with 10/10 girl) is fucking rare.

anyway, you have no argument in this. You totally misunderstood our underlying point in regards to how women are the ultimate choosers based off THEIR hundreds of suitors. Your notion about "relationships" and "one night stands" are IRRELEVANT to the underlying point at hand(the big picture).

btw, i speak from experience in terms of how dating works. I've actually went out and approached thousands of women and the patterns i saw is consistent to what Yoda is talking about(especially in the western world)
PostThis post by Ona was deleted by Ona on Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:49 pm.

Facepalm. Ona cannot 'f**k' a woman, Sherlock. I am an 18 year old girl in Canada.


oh, you're a girl. Therefore your opinion is automatically irrelevant LOL

Now you are contradicting yourself. According to your above statement, this is impossible. Why? Because:

"women are generally the choosers. Women dictate 100% of the outcome." Come on, wake up.


lol oh look, you accuse me of blanket statements when it was simply an analogy. My underlying point was, PEOPLE HAVE PREFERENCES. But hey, your reading comprehension is that of a 11 yr old.

Yes, but only for 1 night stands and short-term relationships.


no, it just means you were too stupid to not understand my point that it's fucking easy for girls to get laid(whether or not it's a one night stand/long term/short term/etc is irrelevant to big picture.


If it is so easy, why do you rarely see mismatched couples in your California?


because you touch yourself at night


Pro Tip: Kamou, seriously, you need to prove your human net worth to us before posting your chit. Take this entry-level, intelligence test: 'Tic Tac Toe' Test: http://free.ultimaiq.net/ttt.htm

No Registration Required. 20 Questions with No Time Limit and Gives Instant Result.

Report Your Score to Our Official High IQ Subject Thread: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1030235


lulz

taking any tests will doesn't make me/yoda's points any less true

Then again, you are an 18 yr old female who has no clue what "she's" talking about.

thanks for the laughs , do me a favor and continue to whiteknight phaclogage.

anyway, OFF to the ignore list you go. Have fun responding to me

=)
PostThis post by Ona was deleted by Ona on Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:49 pm.

yawwwn, gotta love this site's ignore function

wassup handsome reject, u been going out lately?

relative to it's population, i wish SJ had more attractive women. Sadly, most people from SJ go to SF to meet girls.
PostThis post by Ona was deleted by Ona on Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:47 pm.

Kamouflage: If you acknowledge that you were wrong then you should openly admit it, and re-state your ideas. Not run away like Yoda. Btw, I reply to your posts soon. Do not run off.

phaclogage wrote:Kamouflage: If you acknowledge that you were wrong


about what? A lot of the things i post are strictly based on experience.

then you should openly admit it, and re-state your ideas.


would you care to elaborate on the things thati said was "incorrect" or "wrong"?

Not run away like Yoda.


he didn't run away, he got the hint that the premise of your posts were too stupid for him to address. And that neither of you will ever agree to each other so it would be pointless arguing back and forth.

Btw, I reply to you soon.


good, i expect a valid retort, unlike that moron ona who whiteknights you and excessively makes excessive baseless accusations "bbbut u contradicted yourrrself" or was too stupid to understand the point i was making.
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Bash the Scene

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests