Jacob Prince spends 4mins tellin u the importance of empathy

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.



Johnathan Buttweed wrote:What were your personal thoughts on it, Icecutter?


I didn't think it was bad advice tbh

though it was still 4 minutes of basically saying, 'Remeber to be empathetic'
Jacob Prince is OK when it comes to simplistically spelling out basic shit in lamens terms



Rotting Penis wrote:He's actually goodlooking, that's the only reason he gets girls


Image

Reformation wrote:
Rotting Penis wrote:He's actually goodlooking, that's the only reason he gets girls


Image

LOL of you think he's ugly, LOL at you coping buddy boyo

He looks like James Franco



Rotting Penis wrote:LOL of you think he's ugly, LOL at you coping buddy boyo

He looks like James Franco


LOL LOL LOL holy fuck you think this troglodyte, low income, low IQ, copecel looks like James Franco?!

Image

Reformation wrote:Icecutter confirmed for Jacob 'Prince'


No

he is simply a current PUA of interest, good for discussion here
Johnny Berba isn't doing much is he

Icecutter101 wrote:
Reformation wrote:Icecutter confirmed for Jacob 'Prince'


No

he is simply a current PUA of interest, good for discussion here
Johnny Berba isn't doing much is he


You're riding his dick, hard. He hardLee knows what he's doing, he might be good enough in time for Christymas?

Icecutter101 wrote:

good video and advice?
Or 4 minutes of autism


Just be normal game.

Escorpion wrote:
Just be normal game.


If you think he's normal, i have bad news for you!

Reformation wrote:
Escorpion wrote:
Just be normal game.


If you think he's normal, i have bad news for you!


Why do you hate him so much?

Icecutter101 wrote:
Reformation wrote:
If you think he's normal, i have bad news for you!


Why do you hate him so much?


I dont 'hate' him, as i said above he's actually deserving of pity. BUT he's attempting to take money from people for him to coach them. He lives in squalor and has no game whatsoever. He's a delusional povertycel on the same level as Berba.

Reformation wrote:
Icecutter101 wrote:
Why do you hate him so much?


I dont 'hate' him, as i said above he's actually deserving of pity. BUT he's attempting to take money from people for him to coach them. He lives in squalor and has no game whatsoever. He's a delusional povertycel on the same level as Berba.


for a guy who you call a 'povertycel' he sure seems to go on holiday alot:



and

Firstly you seem to completely delusional, which is unsurprising seeing as you're riding the dick of Jacob 'Prince'. A flight to Romania is about £150 return. When you get to romania is dirt cheap there, thats where all the UK povertycels go.

You could work at MacDonlads and save that kind of money. Also have you SEEN where he lives?

I think he is maybe overestimating the importance of "be relatable".

Of course if you are acting insane that might be a problem.

But interacting with women is not rocket science.

It's mostly just being able to be relaxed, have a basic normal conversation, and then gradually escalate.

Maybe if a guy has some social problems then that is not so simple to him. But I don't see his social problems in that case changing much anyways just cause Jacob Prince told him "be relatable".

In fact while consciously trying to "be relatable" such a guy would probably just start acting even more weird.

"be relatable" isn't something you can even completely control anyways. Sometimes you have chemistry with a girl just out of pure luck, sometimes you don't. Like say she is a huge football fan and you are not. It's hard to intentionally change that mismatch.

Plus you don't even have to have that much in common to fuck either, depending on the situation. So it's not even completely necessary either if a girl is attracted to you and DTF.

I think he is just making things even more complicated than necessary which is actually bad for students not good.

It is and pretty much always will be look good + approach alot + escalate hard when it comes to succeeding at cold approach.

Of course there are social elements to it but if someone has issues with that then "be relatable" isn't going to help them anyways. They would be better served by withdrawing from cold approach and learning social competence first.

It just seems like a mostly useless video to me. Nothing ground breaking here that's for sure.

Icecutter101 wrote:for a guy who you call a 'povertycel' he sure seems to go on holiday alot:





his pua buddy is wearing a fedora, a red leather jacket...and an anime shirt underneath? i guess his plane just landed from 4chan?

who the fuck dressses like this in real world?

Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Saw and met him again in bar in London :lol:

"Yeah I deleted my YouTube, I use other things to connect with ppl"
"Yeah I'm not in EE anymore I thought I'd get back to my roots"
"I'm hungry I just woke up not long ago" (it was like 11pm)
"This is my friend, he's good with game also"

Just some hilarious things he told me.
He's got a face tattoo now lol strong peacock game tbh.

Return to Bash the Scene

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests