Proof Looks Don't Matter

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

PostThis post by FLAYER was deleted by FLAYER on Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:45 pm.

There were some guys going around in roller skates pickingup chicks

II think they were simple pickup, what ever happened to them??

SIVAguardian wrote:There were some guys going around in roller skates pickingup chicks

II think they were simple pickup, what ever happened to them??

For eons they spewed lies, for countless amount of times were they given chances after chances to repent their sins and accept Gandys aesthetic scriptures, but alas, what is born of darkness shall no light, shall dwell in smited ones deathly grasp for all the time come
O'my desolate soul
In my desolate home
It's my desolate role
I'm here all alone

He needs to start a bootcamp and teach incels how to be as smooth confident and charismatic as him.

They just need to learn that their limits are all in their heads and they can do anything they want, as long they believe in themselves.

Just believe in yourself and be the best incel you can be.

Ghost

Umm you notice they smilled and were open before he even showed off hes body. Good build, nice face. Notice hes getting their numbers in like less then 1 minute he isn't building comfort or any of that shit. People telling you girls don't know you, You need to build comfort or use social circle game. He gets these girls numbers in like 20 seconds flat. And most of these girls were 6/10s+ he purposely picked attractive girls thats what made it even better. Alot had above average faces with good hip to waist ratios.

This guy is a standard 6/10 white guy with no striking features trying to compensate with roids (paid for with his daddy's credit card, he's a college student)

Humans are reverting to peacocks, where the only value males bring to the table is how pretty they are

"So here's my phone, you guys can just put your numbers in"

There's something very "off" about his deameanor, almost like he's aspie and unaware of his own arrogance. Could easily see him overdosing on drugs someday once the agepill hits.

Would much rather be a high-trust, high-class prettyboy that everyone loves due to halo.

Brutus wrote:"So here's my phone, you guys can just put your numbers in"

There's something very "off" about his deameanor, almost like he's aspie and unaware of his own arrogance. Could easily see him overdosing on drugs someday once the agepill hits.

Would much rather be a high-trust, high-class prettyboy that everyone loves due to halo.

Him before roids:

vin98 wrote:
Brutus wrote:"So here's my phone, you guys can just put your numbers in"

Him before roids:

Am I missing something? He looks about 14-15 here and still seems like a massive jb slayer

I'm not even sure he did roids, look at his biceps here. Clearly has good muscle genetics

Brutus wrote:
vin98 wrote:
Him before roids:

Am I missing something? He looks about 14-15 here and still seems like a massive jb slayer

I'm not even sure he did roids, look at his biceps here. Clearly has good muscle genetics

He looks like an aspie cuck, roids probably effected his development so now he's an incel in a slayer body which is why his behavior seems "off"

He is just a naturally low-t beta with a good face who has gymcelled and roided. IMO, you have be at least a little low-t/gay to take male aesthetics to that extreme. It comes across as weird and aspie because he is weird and aspie. He is just attractive enough for it to not matter.

great proof 10/10

im going to aproach Taylor Hill right now, wish me luck, i will be confident

21 years old but looks mid-thirties, that's what roids do to your face. Agepill is going to hit him hard soon, especially if his hairline starts receding

vin98 wrote:21 years old but looks mid-thirties, that's what roids do to your face. Agepill is going to hit him hard soon, especially if his hairline starts receding

Damn hes 21?! I thought he was late twenties it is fucking over for him. I think he is gay anyway tbh

Topic Tags

Return to Bash the Scene