It's not LMS, but POWER that wins the game

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

Women love POWER.

Money is POWER and attracts women.
Brains are POWER that attracts women.
Status is POWER that attracts women.
Looks are POWER to the extent they convey status.

Women view sex as a tool for obtaining POWER, which is why they act sexy when they want something from a man they perceive as POWERful.

If you want to turn on a woman, don't talk about sex at all with her, but rather talk to her about POWER. She'll instinctively realize that you "get it" and will want to tap into your knowledge, which is POWER. How do women do that? Sex.

Something which I think men did wrong in the first place was they designed a system based off of what women want and then said "this is the answer".

They tried to become perfect, by female standards.

The problem with that system is that women are in control of it which is not something they are capable of doing due to their biological design.

It all about being what women want and assuming that women can correctly figure out what they want and also the proper evolution of humans.

But thing is women do not know what they want. They are reactive rather than proactive.

Women are made to receive rather than create.

So you are completely correct. Ultimately power is the only determinant of mating success thus the evolution of the human species.

The man or group of men that can take control of the greatest number females and then impregnate them and spread their genes through them will be genetically dominant.

It is simply human design and nature for males to subjugate females for this purpose.

Females will submit to the greatest power.

And that is not necessarily looks.

The only exception is when they are given free mating choice by all the males (feminism) in which case then you get the modern western situation we have now.

Of course only a idiotic and genetically suicidal group of males would actually give women this choice.

Imagine a tribe of 50 men and 50 women.

Imagine that said men are all a bunch of manginas and invent this new idea that they will the women of their tribe make all their own choices and they will never make them do anything they don't want to do and they will always respect their choices and ask for permission and that no women should ever have to do anything she does not want to do.

They go out and provide for the tribe (food, resources, etc) and share with the women and protect them but never force them to do anything and let them make all their own choices.

Imagine that the women decide that they want to spend their time eating, drinking, gossiping and fucking around all day at the mens expense and decide that they do not feel like having sex with the men nor having children because they would rather indulge in selfish leisure all the time.

The men of course respect their decisions as they are feminists and have liberated their women from male oppression.

No one reproduces and then the whole tribe dies out.

Another tribe who had no problem being forceful with their women then eventually reproduces so much that they need new territory for their increasing population and move in to inhabit the territory once held by the feminists.

Well that is our modern western situation.

Sex is no longer a practical activity for most women rather it is a non reproductive indulgence around the same level of importance of eating a chocolate bar.

And women now set the standards and you must meet their ridicolous demands and navigate their insane behavior if you want to have a chance at having a non reproductive indulgence with them.

Men then design a whole new system to navigate and sleep with said insane women.

And to add insult to injury the feminists also denigrate male aggression and even seek to make it illegal and punishable by the court of the law.

Even though it is the only way known to man to get a women to submit to sex. And paradoxically women despise weak men even while trying to make strong male behavior illegal.

Also feminists are completely brainwashed to believe all this nonsense even while it goes against their own nature and consistent actions/behavior. Somehow they still manage to maintain these insane beliefs even while doing the exact opposite behavior wise every single day.

Then women get angry at men for being what they said they wanted to them be which is in fact reasonable since only a fool lets a women lead.

Of course power still applies today as it always has. But todays version of power is primarily through the ability to control the minds of other humans rather than through brute force and strength.

But is and always will be the law of nature. I won't say that ethics do not matter since they do but ethics without power are just mental masterbation.

The cruel law of reality is that power is everything. For example if a massive meteorite were to hit earth right now we would all be wiped out and our entire collective human existence would be snuffed out and it wouldn't matter wheter it was "right" or "wrong" it's just what would happen.

Power isn't just a rule with women it's a rule of existence.

Maybe the great flaw of humanity is that we use power to subjugate and enslave fellow humans and to compete with one another for the purpose of individual gain rather than to achieve for our entire species as one cooperative group of living beings at odds with all the problems that plague our existence.

Thus our ability to elevate ourselves above that plague if it even possible may never ever be realized and we may in fact destroy ourselves as a result of this.

But yes power is the simple underlying principle.
Ghost

ThePUAMole wrote:Women love POWER.

Women view sex as a tool for obtaining POWER, which is why they act sexy when they want something from a man they perceive as POWERful.

If you want to turn on a woman, don't talk about sex at all with her, but rather talk to her about POWER. She'll instinctively realize that you "get it" and will want to tap into your knowledge, which is POWER. How do women do that? Sex.

Brains??? You fucking idiot! If being smart was what attracted women then nerds who get good grades surely wouldn't be single! They could just talk about scientific principles all day.

You're a fucking delusional idiot.

ZestyTomatoes wrote:

Brains??? You fucking idiot! If being smart was what attracted women then nerds who get good grades surely wouldn't be single! They could just talk about scientific principles all day.

You're a fucking delusional idiot.

What do you think you've telegraphed to women by speaking like that?

"Nerds who get good grades" are not the most intelligent men on earth. They don't lose women to badboys, but to better versions of their nerdy self.

I had chess groupies. Thousands of "nerds with good grades" did not. Why? I was *more* intelligent. I guess it's easier for any type of man to think he lost a woman not to a better version of his own type, but to a man who was simply something women shouldn't want, nothing like him at all.

The sister of one of my chess friends used to host me for tournaments sometimes. He also hosted another geek who had a one-year head start with the sister (who was coming of age at that time), yet one look at ME was all it took for me to get the inside track. He was "nerd with good grades," but I was WTFIT? (As in the "Who the Fuck is THAT?" look she involuntarily gave me upon meeting me).

Brains is a combination of several factors. IQ is but one.

Johnathan Buttweed wrote:Something which I think men did wrong in the first place was they designed a system based off of what women want and then said "this is the answer".

The problem with that system is that women are in control of it which is not something they are capable of doing due to their biological design.

It all about being what women want and assuming that women can correctly figure out what they want and also the proper evolution of humans.

But thing is women do not know what they want. They are reactive rather than proactive.

So you are completely correct. Ultimately power is the only determinant of mating success thus the evolution of the human species.

The man or group of men that can take control of the greatest number females and then impregnate them and spread their genes through them will be genetically dominant.

It is simply human design and nature for males to subjugate females for this purpose.

The only exception is when they are given free mating choice by all the males (feminism) in which case then you get the modern western situation we have now.

Of course only a idiotic and genetically suicidal group of males would actually give women this choice.

Imagine that said men are all a bunch of manginas and invent this new idea that they will the women of their tribe make all their own choices and they will never make them do anything they don't want to do and they will always respect their choices and ask for permission and that no women should ever have to do anything she does not want to do.

They go out and provide for the tribe (food, resources, etc) and share with the women and protect them but never force them to do anything and let them make all their own choices.

Imagine that the women decide that they want to spend their time eating, drinking, gossiping and fucking around all day at the mens expense and decide that they do not feel like having sex with the men nor having children because they would rather indulge in selfish leisure all the time.

The men of course respect their decisions as they are feminists and have liberated their women from male oppression.

Another tribe who had no problem being forceful with their women then eventually reproduces so much that they need new territory for their increasing population and move in to inhabit the territory once held by the feminists.

Sex is no longer a practical activity for most women rather it is a non reproductive indulgence around the same level of importance of eating a chocolate bar.

And women now set the standards and you must meet their ridicolous demands and navigate their insane behavior if you want to have a chance at having a non reproductive indulgence with them.

Men then design a whole new system to navigate and sleep with said insane women.

And to add insult to injury the feminists also denigrate male aggression and even seek to make it illegal and punishable by the court of the law.

Even though it is the only way known to man to get a women to submit to sex. And paradoxically women despise weak men even while trying to make strong male behavior illegal.

Also feminists are completely brainwashed to believe all this nonsense even while it goes against their own nature and consistent actions/behavior. Somehow they still manage to maintain these insane beliefs even while doing the exact opposite behavior wise every single day.

Then women get angry at men for being what they said they wanted to them be which is in fact reasonable since only a fool lets a women lead.

Of course power still applies today as it always has. But todays version of power is primarily through the ability to control the minds of other humans rather than through brute force and strength.

But is and always will be the law of nature. I won't say that ethics do not matter since they do but ethics without power are just mental masterbation.

The cruel law of reality is that power is everything. For example if a massive meteorite were to hit earth right now we would all be wiped out and our entire collective human existence would be snuffed out and it wouldn't matter wheter it was "right" or "wrong" it's just what would happen.

Maybe the great flaw of humanity is that we use power to subjugate and enslave fellow humans and to compete with one another for the purpose of individual gain rather than to achieve for our entire species as one cooperative group of living beings at odds with all the problems that plague our existence.

Thus our ability to elevate ourselves above that plague if it even possible may never ever be realized and we may in fact destroy ourselves as a result of this.

Recent research into genetics and evolution has all but refuted Darwinism. Look up "horizontal DNA transfer" and you'll understand why women want to "absorb the essence" of men by being around them, having sex with them (the ones they want), etc. Colds, virii, microbes are all horizontal carriers of DNA who can evolve a species horizontally as well as vertically. Knowledge can do the same thing.

We didn't see apes turn into humans, but we DID see wolves turn into dogs, and in the blink of an eye.

You speak of superior DNA when you should be thinking more about a superior SPECIES.

Once upon a time, there were no humans, only apes. Some of the apes turned into humans; what did they do to the other apes?

Assuming we are evolving into a new species (we are), what will that species do to the remaining humans who don't evolve? If the poor and downtrodden feel increasingly like ZOO ANIMALS, well, they are. The one-percent is insulating itself and the next incarnation of H5N1 should take care of the slugs.

ThePUAMole wrote:Recent research into genetics and evolution has all but refuted Darwinism. Look up "horizontal DNA transfer" and you'll understand why women want to "absorb the essence" of men by being around them, having sex with them (the ones they want), etc. Colds, virii, microbes are all horizontal carriers of DNA who can evolve a species horizontally as well as vertically.

Does it mean I can absorb DNA of a hot girl for my kids if I drink her piss, eat her asshole or lick the bacteria off her toes?

Seems like those instincts make sense afterall :roll:

Lolz... "power" does not mean much. If woman are attracted to you because you have "power", you are still a beta male. She will fuck you, but she will probably desire and fuck real chad's on the side. Wake up.

Lots of guys with "power" got cucked. Once she drags you in front of a judge, you won't have much "power" left. Only the state has power. The guys who fuck effortless hot girl after hot girl are the ones with good LOOKS. Those hot girls you can't even rent as a hooker. That good looking loser that cleans the street or works in McDonalds fucks hotter girls than you or any CEO, politician or maffia dude.

Cynic4life wrote:Lolz... "power" does not mean much. If woman are attracted to you because you have "power", you are still a beta male. She will fuck you, but she will probably desire and fuck real chad's on the side. Wake up.

Lots of guys with "power" got cucked. Once she drags you in front of a judge, you won't have much "power" left. Only the state has power. The guys who fuck effortless hot girl after hot girl are the ones with good LOOKS. Those hot girls you can't even rent as a hooker. That good looking loser that cleans the street or works in McDonalds fucks hotter girls than you or any CEO, politician or maffia dude.

I had "Chad" looks as a youth, money, status, brains, the whole thing. If it were enough, I never would have needed to study PUA. I kept having near-misses with super-hotties and wanted to figure out where I went wrong.

Please that is a load of bullshit!

There are plenty of powerful and influential people who have been screwed over by women
or who have struggled with women. Take Elon Musk! One of the best business men in the world with
a networth in the billions but is also a decent engineer.

He got divorced to the same woman TWICE!!

Yeah that power really did win him favours.

Here's the thing, if you are going to suggest as to you know what women want,
support the argument with evidence. And there is no evidence as far as I AM aware
that women have any sense of valuing males on merit or integrity.

My understanding is that Women are opportunists and lack loyalty.
They will find anyone to be attractive as long as they fulfill an immediate need.

Sees a hot guy and is feeling horny? She will find the hot guy attractive (doesn't matter if he's broke)
Short on money and need someone to take care of her? She will find him attractive (doesn't matter if he's an ugly old fuck)

etc. etc.

I think that modern living has distorted your view of things a bit.

If another group comes over and murders you and your group which is what used to happen then they will take your women and now they will submit to the conquering males.

Men competing with each other on looks is just a modern phenomena and a sign of male weakness.

True power is by any means necessary.

Or are you trying to argue that a chad is really more dominant than Genghis Khan who nearly conquered all of europe?

All your arguments speak more about the nature and design of the modern world (feminism) rather than an argument for looks over power.

Recent research into genetics and evolution has all but refuted Darwinism. Look up "horizontal DNA transfer" and you'll understand why women want to "absorb the essence" of men by being around them, having sex with them (the ones they want), etc. Colds, virii, microbes are all horizontal carriers of DNA who can evolve a species horizontally as well as vertically. Knowledge can do the same thing.

We didn't see apes turn into humans, but we DID see wolves turn into dogs, and in the blink of an eye.

You speak of superior DNA when you should be thinking more about a superior SPECIES.

Once upon a time, there were no humans, only apes. Some of the apes turned into humans; what did they do to the other apes?

Assuming we are evolving into a new species (we are), what will that species do to the remaining humans who don't evolve? If the poor and downtrodden feel increasingly like ZOO ANIMALS, well, they are. The one-percent is insulating itself and the next incarnation of H5N1 should take care of the slugs.

I think you make some unvalidated assumptions here Ray.

I am not extremely well versed in the science of genetics so I don't really know what to think or say about horizontal DNA transfer or any of that.

However aren't wolves stronger than dogs? How many dogs would survive in the wild versus wolves?

How do you know that what we are evolving into is superior or better than previous versions?

Humans seem to have potentially advanced their technology faster than what they could properly understand and handle.

Prosperity sometimes can lead to weakness rather than strength.

Does nature always make the right decision?

And how do you know that the elite actually has the advancement of humanity in mind rather than just the desire to rule over it and enslave it?

Johnathan Buttweed wrote:Something which I think men did wrong in the first place was they designed a system based off of what women want and then said "this is the answer".

legit af, saved

ThePUAMole wrote:
Cynic4life wrote:Lolz... "power" does not mean much. If woman are attracted to you because you have "power", you are still a beta male. She will fuck you, but she will probably desire and fuck real chad's on the side. Wake up.

I had "Chad" looks as a youth, money, status, brains, the whole thing. If it were enough, I never would have needed to study PUA. I kept having near-misses with super-hotties and wanted to figure out where I went wrong.

you are probably just deluded about your looks

do you really think an actual Chad would be posting here complaining that he can't get pussy?

semi-legit
the only pets you need are teen sex slaves in your basement and the poneys you fuck in the barn

Primal power is LMS. He doesn't know what he's talking about.

“I could show fight on natural selection having done and doing more for the progress of civilization than you seem inclined to admit. Remember what risk the nations of Europe ran, not so many centuries ago of being overwhelmed by the Turks, and how ridiculous such an idea now is! The more civilised so-called Caucasian races have beaten the Turkish hollow in the struggle for existence. Looking to the world at no very distant date, what an endless number of the lower races will have been eliminated by the higher civilized races throughout the world.”
― Charles Darwin

"A prevention of the faculty and opportunity to procreate on the part of the physically degenerate and mentally sick, over the period of only six hundred years, would not only free humanity from an immeasurable misfortune, but would lead to a recovery which today seems scarcely conceivable."
― Adolf Hitler

"The way of nature has always been to slay the hindmost, and there is still no other way, unless we can prevent those who would become the hindmost being born. It is in the sterilization of failures, and not in the selection of successes for breeding, that the possibility of an improvement of the human stock lies."
― H. G. Wells

"It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind....Three generations of imbeciles are enough."
― U.S. Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr., Buck v. Bell, 1927

Return to Bash the Scene