Been cold approaching/doing PUA for 8 yrs... My 2 cents

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

MeatMarket wrote:
Handsome Reject wrote:
Yeah I kinda caught on that he was since he posted the same thing like 10 times already lol. I could go on a rampage and cold approach and I know I would get a few numbers that wouldn't flake even if most would but honestly, I'd rather scope for women at a bar, write music/sing, play video games etc but maybe I'll cold approach when I've gymcelled and see how it goes lol.

If you hit the gym and use a shirtless selfie on tinder you will likely get some hits for casual sex. I used to be skinny af and I could get dates but casual sex and trying to pull and get interest at a bar was hard. If you don't want to use roids you need to find the right shirts to show off your gains or don't be shook to rock a tank.


Yeah that's why I'm gymcelling. I would use roids but I don't know if I'm gonna go bald and that's another red flag for women( believe me unless your black or Bruce Willis, baldness is and has always been a turnoff for women)
. My Maternal Grandfather and Paternal Grandfather have/had all their hair but my Dads bald so I'm hoping the Mothers Father theory is legit because need my hair. But back on my looksmaxing topic, I'm starting with non synthetic methods before moving onto the synthetic since it's cheaper and a better way to go up points but so far the only cosmetic surgery im considering is forehead reduction since men of Germanic/Celtic origins have high hairlines even if they don't go bald.



Handsome Reject wrote:
Yeah that's why I'm gymcelling. I would use roids but I don't know if I'm gonna go bald and that's another red flag for women( believe me unless your black or Bruce Willis, baldness is and has always been a turnoff for women)
. My Maternal Grandfather and Paternal Grandfather have/had all their hair but my Dads bald so I'm hoping the Mothers Father theory is legit because need my hair. But back on my looksmaxing topic, I'm starting with non synthetic methods before moving onto the synthetic since it's cheaper and a better way to go up points but so far the only cosmetic surgery im considering is forehead reduction since men of Germanic/Celtic origins have high hairlines even if they don't go bald.

You're on the right path of looksmaxing and you will feel better and better about yourself as you gradually see the results. Roids or not if you think you could be predisposed to baldness you should start applying some generic minoxidil at night before you go to bed to keep all the hair that you have. Also steroids that don't metabolize into DHT or use DHT analogs won't cause any baldness or acne. Do heavy research if you do go that direction and make sure you have the right post cycle stuff to avoid losing gains and nasty sides. As far as natural supplements 3-7 grams of daily creatine will help you lift more and you should probably take 2000iu of D3 and 1000mgs of omega 3 daily as well.
I think that forehead reduction is a good choice and the results are pretty much a slam dunk unlike these serious facial surgeries. Thick, well groomed eyebrows are also a big hit with the ladies. I use coconut oil on mine and have seen some nice gains. You also may want to pluck them slightly to be straight or upturned if possible to give you that extra masculine look.

Best of luck to you walking the true path bro

I approach indiscriminately because a woman giving me a signal first are few and far between. Keep in mind, im 5 foot 5 Asian, so i don't get many pre-approach signals. I had a wingman who was 6'1, good looking black guy who would get a lot of signals whenever me and him go to a club and he ONLY focused on those girls. (he would intentionally put himself within their proximity or in a busy area of the club).

Me personally, i'm not a big fan of this because you cannot control the attractiveness of the woman that does this to you(my standards are above average). Generally speaking, women who are 6s and below usually give out these signals first, the 9s and 10s rarely give out these signals unless you are very good looking.

If you aren't a good looking guy, i would advise against waiting for "signals" because it's not efficient/consistent.


The girls that give me strong eye contacts are usually 7-8 range only 2 of them were borderline fat but both had cute faces. They are all also shorter or as tall as me. I don't think I'm good looking because I hardly ever got any responses online -could be because they see my height. But irl it's a different story, I get stared at a lot of the times because I look unique and most people can't tell what race I am. Facially I have thick eyebrows, a (very) positive canthal tilt with light-colored eyes.

the most popular girls in school are USUALLY the most attractive, so I don't blame you chasing the hotter girl instead of the 5s or 6s who was probably into you.

I can sense you are reliant on a woman who give you signals first, the downside is that you cannot control the attractiveness of these girls, and that it's too much of a dependence. I get it, you got some success from it from the past but generally speaking, i wouldn't rely on it in the long term.

If you see a hot girl walking by or by herself sitting down, don't tell me you aren't gonna approach her all because she didn't give you any "signals" first, although there's a small chance you might get with her, so what? give it a try. COld approach pickup is a numbers game, and the better looking you are the higher your hit rate would be.

a 2-300k population city isn't that big to sustain cold approach in the long term. YOu will eventually see the same people within the next few months over and over again.

Honestly dude, when I go out, i just have fun. I don't worry about "getting laid" or "Not getting laid". Bcuz i know for sure i probably won't get laid, but at least ican have fun. What could I be doing better on a fri/sat night? exactly

then again, i respect people who stay in and rely on prostitutes(master yoda). I can totally respect that choice too.

Cold approach pickup is fucking HARD< ESPECIALLY if you aren't good looking. it's not for everyone.

i've learned to be thick skinned


Looking back the popular girls weren't any better looking, they were more social. To be honest I was only trying to get with them just so I could brag about it and surprise people... Yea it was really cringy. I was that quiet kid and didn't talk to anyone besides my friends. Kinda regret not giving other girls a chance.

Must be nice being in a large city and having a wide variety of girls. During college my friend did warn me not to approach on campus because he came from an even smaller college where he had gotten a bad rap as the campus PUA clown. All the girls knew to avoid him like the plague; I guess that's why he transferred out of there.

You must have developed some balls, cold approaching is tough. It's definitely not for me. You would have to enjoy approaching to keep going for years without any strong results. But even without getting laid, if you keep getting random makeouts, hand jobs, and other things then cold approaching blindly isn't too bad of a strategy.

I have been feeling bad about my 550 approach and only 16 lay count. You obviously have balls man.

I think you should run steroids game, and height increasing surgery.

And why are you trying to get white girls? You say they are racist, yeah they may be, but asian girls are very cute and pretty in my opinion.

I love cute asian girls. They are very feminine.



Hedemax wrote:I have been feeling bad about my 550 approach and only 16 lay count. You obviously have balls man.

I think you should run steroids game, and height increasing surgery.

And why are you trying to get white girls? You say they are racist, yeah they may be, but asian girls are very cute and pretty in my opinion.

I love cute asian girls. They are very feminine.


Asian girls are no different(especially if I approach the americanized version) than white girls in terms of difficulty and preferences

steroids are illegal and i don't care for height surgery( I already have shoes that give me 2-3 inches of height)

your approach count is low but your lay count makes it efficient, you probably only approach girls that gave you signals first
Any donation would be nice www.patreon.com/redpillpickup

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe0cwr ... hHlqaMG8Hg check out my youtube channel

Actually, I have only dated 2 girls in my country and slayed one of them. The other one I could not. I only kissed.

The third girl was actually Russian girl that which came to my country , and I have only kissed her around 30-40 minutes too, later on she called me her hotel but I refused. ( How stupid I am ).

But, most of the rejections occured in Russia. At 2015 I decided to move Russia, so I am also Ethnic here because I am not Russian. I am not muscular but I am 5 Ft 9" barefoot. Sometimes I wear thick shoes so I am around 5 Ft 10"-11". I dress very well.

I have only had sex with 6 girls here, and kissed / touched with 9-10 girls. I dont know why I did not have developed relationship with those girls, but at the time I was living in hostel, I could not have house and I could not speak Russian properly.

Still, I am gonna continue to cold approaching.

But I think, Ripped body makes definately huge improvement in terms of attracting girls.

I have never tried anabolic steroids but this month I will try it. Steroids also make face more muscular and better, and having a good body is huge advantage in my opinion.

Rob Riches is a big example of it. He is not tall, he is around 5 Ft 9", and he weights around 180 Lbs, definately not large frame but he is definately a slayer.

In Tinder, he got 50 matches in only 2 days.I think his face is not good.

So body is really important. Many people does not agree with me, because either they are to depressed, or they have achieved great success with steroids ( They get laid with steroids ) , but they dont want competetion. So they will tell that " Steroids dont work for getting laid ". I think it is a huge lie.

I actually discovered this, when I told my friends to use "steroids". Many of them showed hatret against me. They dont want me to achieve success. In fact one of my friends is a bodybuilder and uses steroids and I told him I want to use steroids, and his behaviours has changed towards me. He is now agressively talking with me.

One time I went to a gym, there was a guy over there, he was around 55-60. I told him I want to use steroids, and he said "Oww it's very dangereous, dont use it etc." While he has decent big biceps. Many young people does not have that kind of big and defined arm, so it's %100 obvious that he is on steroids. At age of 60, it is impossible to have that kind of arm. He is a liar. So he does not want competetion.

Same goes for ladies. Usually women hairdressers are not good for other women. Best hairdressers / coiffeurs are men because , women are instinctly jealous and they cant tolerate the fact that their customer may be better than them if they build a good hair to them. So usually best women hairdressers are men. Women are jealous and they dont want other women to became more attractive.

People are obviously evil.

But still, you have balls man. If you got approached 50.000 times and rejected many times and layed 8 times, you did much better than %99.9 guys here. Congragulations to you! I really admire you, you are definately brave guy.

So I think if you are this brave, I think you should not afraid using steroids. In my country ( In Both Russia and my own native country ), it is not legal, so there is not problem for me, but even if it's not legal in your country, use it. Who cares about laws man ? Many people use anabolic steroids illegally. I bet a million dollar that millions of people use steroids in USA. And they are hiding it.

Hedemax wrote:Actually, I have only dated 2 girls in my country and slayed one of them. The other one I could not. I only kissed.

The third girl was actually Russian girl that which came to my country , and I have only kissed her around 30-40 minutes too, later on she called me her hotel but I refused. ( How stupid I am ).

But, most of the rejections occured in Russia. At 2015 I decided to move Russia, so I am also Ethnic here because I am not Russian. I am not muscular but I am 5 Ft 9" barefoot. Sometimes I wear thick shoes so I am around 5 Ft 10"-11". I dress very well.

I have only had sex with 6 girls here, and kissed / touched with 9-10 girls. I dont know why I did not have developed relationship with those girls, but at the time I was living in hostel, I could not have house and I could not speak Russian properly.

Still, I am gonna continue to cold approaching.

But I think, Ripped body makes definately huge improvement in terms of attracting girls.

I have never tried anabolic steroids but this month I will try it. Steroids also make face more muscular and better, and having a good body is huge advantage in my opinion.

Rob Riches is a big example of it. He is not tall, he is around 5 Ft 9", and he weights around 180 Lbs, definately not large frame but he is definately a slayer.

In Tinder, he got 50 matches in only 2 days.I think his face is not good.

So body is really important. Many people does not agree with me, because either they are to depressed, or they have achieved great success with steroids ( They get laid with steroids ) , but they dont want competetion. So they will tell that " Steroids dont work for getting laid ". I think it is a huge lie.

I actually discovered this, when I told my friends to use "steroids". Many of them showed hatret against me. They dont want me to achieve success. In fact one of my friends is a bodybuilder and uses steroids and I told him I want to use steroids, and his behaviours has changed towards me. He is now agressively talking with me.

One time I went to a gym, there was a guy over there, he was around 55-60. I told him I want to use steroids, and he said "Oww it's very dangereous, dont use it etc." While he has decent big biceps. Many young people does not have that kind of big and defined arm, so it's %100 obvious that he is on steroids. At age of 60, it is impossible to have that kind of arm. He is a liar. So he does not want competetion.

Same goes for ladies. Usually women hairdressers are not good for other women. Best hairdressers / coiffeurs are men because , women are instinctly jealous and they cant tolerate the fact that their customer may be better than them if they build a good hair to them. So usually best women hairdressers are men. Women are jealous and they dont want other women to became more attractive.

People are obviously evil.

But still, you have balls man. If you got approached 50.000 times and rejected many times and layed 8 times, you did much better than %99.9 guys here. Congragulations to you! I really admire you, you are definately brave guy.

So I think if you are this brave, I think you should not afraid using steroids. In my country ( In Both Russia and my own native country ), it is not legal, so there is not problem for me, but even if it's not legal in your country, use it. Who cares about laws man ? Many people use anabolic steroids illegally. I bet a million dollar that millions of people use steroids in USA. And they are hiding it.


thanks for your encouragement man, but i cannot relate to you in terms of cold approach because you are gaming in eastern europe while I'm going in the united states. Cold approach in the west is different than cold approaching in the east. It's much tougher here because of feminism and women having TOO many suitors.(over here, 95% of the hot girls have a boyfriend)

i've tried tinder for over a 3 weeks(mass swiping right indiscriminately) and got nowhere(no dates, only a few matches). To me, tinder is a waste of time(being an average looking asian sucks in online dating)

since you game in Eastern Europe, that probably explains why you are more efficient in cold approach. MOre women are DTF and single there compared to here where cold approach is a faux pas.

if you want to use steroids, be my guest. Here in the states, it's VERY difficult to get steroids and getting busted(which can be a felony) is not ruining my life over. I'm already naturally buff anyway( I have broad shoulders and have a bodybuilders frame).

i don't get why you are using a professional bodybuilder as your point of reference to determine matches. Dude is buff as fuck and has good facial aesthetics, so of course he will get more matches.



But I had also 3 girls in my country. Turkey is very tough place.

American girls are better looking than Turkey, and in Turkey it's very hard to get a girlfriend. Despite this I got 3 girls. ( 2 Turkish 1 Russian ).

In Turkey I think I have rejected around 30-40 times. In Turkey I almost never done any cold approach because it may be dangereous. They can kick your ass.

So thats why I have made most cold approaches in Russia.

In Turkey my first girlfriend was overweight ( but not whale ) , but she had good face. Second one was better, but still she was around 6. ( Maybe 7 but I am not so sure ), definately not 10.

In Russia I have banged 8's couple times.

You are buff but you are not muscular, like veins popping out etc. I think try steroid game. Because I think females can sense high testostorone.

Hedemax wrote:But I had also 3 girls in my country. Turkey is very tough place.

American girls are better looking than Turkey, and in Turkey it's very hard to get a girlfriend. Despite this I got 3 girls. ( 2 Turkish 1 Russian ).

In Turkey I think I have rejected around 30-40 times. In Turkey I almost never done any cold approach because it may be dangereous. They can kick your ass.

So thats why I have made most cold approaches in Russia.

In Turkey my first girlfriend was overweight ( but not whale ) , but she had good face. Second one was better, but still she was around 6. ( Maybe 7 but I am not so sure ), definately not 10.

In Russia I have banged 8's couple times.

You are buff but you are not muscular, like veins popping out etc. I think try steroid game. Because I think females can sense high testostorone.


lol if you are having a tough time in Europe, then you will have 50x harder time in the united states

and your sample size rejection is small, try 50,000 rejections in a span of 9 years. If you approached as much as I Did, your lay count would be much higher because you live in a more advantageous location for pickup.

I have never been to USA so I dont know.

But I can guarentee that Turkey is harder than USA, because of conservatism.

Also, in Russia I had tough time because I cant speak Russian. Only %1 of the girls can speak English. And another thing is, due to the political problems between Turkey and Russia ( Turkey shot down a Russian plane ), I think some girls rejected me because of this. They are patriotic. But now there is no problem between two countries.

And yes, if I approach 50.000 girls, technically I should get around 1250 girls total. ( Sex+And only kiss included ).

And by the way, why everybody think's it's so easirer to get girls in Eastern Europe / Russia?

This is not true. For example in Germany around 700.000 Prostitutes does exist. In Russia, they say it's around 1-2 million.

If it was so easy to get girls , prostitutes would never earn single dollar. But it's not. Many guys are visiting prostitutes and they are lying.

An average prostitute has 5-6 different customers a day. And many guys can only visit prostitute 2 or 3 times in a month because it's expensive. So if prostitute works only 20 days, and imagine she has only 4 different customers, and imagine that average guy can visit prostitutes 3 times in a month.

So, 20x4=80. 80 : 3 : 26.6

1 Million x 26.6= 26 Million guys visiting prostitute.

It's correct because I am experienced about prostitutes. I have fucked about 25 prostitutes and all the time they were very busy . Always hundreds of guys are trying to call, etc.

Because, it's much more advantageous for a girl to sell her body.

For example in Turkey a sex with an average / slightly above average girl costs around $60. For only 1 hour.

And in Turkey , average prostitute can easily have sex with 10-15 different guys in a day.

They can easily earn over $12.000 dollars in a month. And this is serious money in Turkey. Minimum wage is only $420 / Month in Turkey.

Hedemax wrote:I have never been to USA so I dont know.

But I can guarentee that Turkey is harder than USA, because of conservatism.

Also, in Russia I had tough time because I cant speak Russian. Only %1 of the girls can speak English. And another thing is, due to the political problems between Turkey and Russia ( Turkey shot down a Russian plane ), I think some girls rejected me because of this. They are patriotic. But now there is no problem between two countries.

And yes, if I approach 50.000 girls, technically I should get around 1250 girls total. ( Sex+And only kiss included ).

And by the way, why everybody think's it's so easirer to get girls in Eastern Europe / Russia?

This is not true. For example in Germany around 700.000 Prostitutes does exist. In Russia, they say it's around 1-2 million.

If it was so easy to get girls , prostitutes would never earn single dollar. But it's not. Many guys are visiting prostitutes and they are lying.

An average prostitute has 5-6 different customers a day. And many guys can only visit prostitute 2 or 3 times in a month because it's expensive. So if prostitute works only 20 days, and imagine she has only 4 different customers, and imagine that average guy can visit prostitutes 3 times in a month.

So, 20x4=80. 80 : 3 : 26.6

1 Million x 26.6= 26 Million guys visiting prostitute.

It's correct because I am experienced about prostitutes. I have fucked about 25 prostitutes and all the time they were very busy . Always hundreds of guys are trying to call, etc.

Because, it's much more advantageous for a girl to sell her body.

For example in Turkey a sex with an average / slightly above average girl costs around $60. For only 1 hour.

And in Turkey , average prostitute can easily have sex with 10-15 different guys in a day.

They can easily earn over $12.000 dollars in a month. And this is serious money in Turkey. Minimum wage is only $420 / Month in Turkey.


why is it easier in eastern europe?

1. feminism isn't as rampant compared to the USA
2. women are generally more Friendly(it's a major fox paus/taboo to cold aproach girls in the USA)

winston wu proved this, ugly asian guy who went to eastern europe and he was killing it but wasn't getting any in the USA

the legality for prostitution goes both ways pal. Prostitution is illegal in the united states, thus the value of "pussy" is much higher. Compare that to Mexico(i've been there) $20 you can have sex with a girl, thus the value of pussy isn't that high, which means women are LESS stuck up/less entitled if prostitution is legal. Thus the supply for "pussy" is much HIGHER and there is less demand for it

whereas in the USA< because prostitution is illegal, the DEMAND for pussy is much higher which means girls have way more suitors. If you go to any bar/club in the USA< the ratio is always 6 guys to 1 girl, and in online dating, 50 guys to 1 girl. the dating market here is VERY saturated in favor of women because the demand for women here is too high. Bottom line, women are put on a pedestal here in the united states.

You also have stuck up girls(social media) attention whoring and giving them a false sense of entitlement. So pretty much, beauty is REALLY REALLY put on a pedestal here and so are women. Whereas in other countries where prostitution is legal, it's not the case. I KNOW this because i visited mexico and i know the DIFFERENCE in how the women act there compared to the the USA.

ONe last thing about prostitution in the USA. Because it's illegal, prostitution(backpage) charge way more. $160-$200 for an hour(no joke) because there's less competition.

EITHER WAY YOU PAY. The time you invested in "Gaming" a girl is not as efficient asi f you give a girl $25 for sex(at least in mexico). I know a guy who spent $5000 on bottle service in las vegas for him to go home empty handed because he wasn't good looking.

sorry man, but you have it way better in europe compared to here. I believe you are just making up excuses

IF I put in 50,000 approaches in europe, i sure hell would have a WAYYYY better hit rate. I've seen people succeed there(including winston wu) but not succeed in the united states.

your hit rate is ridiculously efficient. You would be lucky to have a 1% hit rate for every 100 approaches here in the united states(assuming of course you aren't the best looking guy). 550 with 16 lays is VERY efficient and puts you in the category of slayer(in terms of cold approach). I went on thousands of approaches and didn't get a lay

I'm a 6'2", well built white guy, and I can't get laid in the States either. Did maybe 70 cold approaches but none of them wanted to meet up again. Tried Tinder and got zero slender matches.

I agree 16 lays out of 550 approaches is INCREDIBLE. If I knew I only had to approach less than 50 sets per lay, I'd be doing it all the time.

But I never got success from Tinder or any other online dating.

I have been accepted to beautifulpeople.com, but I did not fully registered, I mean they verified me but I havent paid. According to there many people liked me but I dont know. Next month I am gonna register there and try to talk with girls.

I have been using Tinder for around 2 years and I got 20 matches totally but most of them never responded. The ones who responded also stopped conversation after few minutes. So I haver had any date from online.

Hedemax wrote:
Icecutter101 wrote:So many aspie losers ITT lol


Shut up


You're gay
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

Handsome Reject wrote:I vote this best SH thread (and only good one really) of 2016!


thanks bud

everything i posted is strictly based off experience/patterns i saw when it comes to the dating game.

Yes! Let's start the SF chapter of the famed Casanova Crew.

Kamouflage wrote:
MascuDom wrote:All money wasted on lays with 5s or 6s could be spent on lays with 8 and 9 escorts. It took me less than a year to be redpilled and a long process of depression until I fucked the pain away with escorts.


i did, i would occasionally go to escort services or backpage and pay a hundred or two on hookers/prostitutes

i still do to this day


What's better for finding hookers: Backpage or Craigslist?

Have you ever taken a trip to Thailand? The regular girls (college educated non-sex workers) put English speaking ethnic Chinese on a pedestal, every girl wants you. In Thailand, the M:F ratio is really good and the quality of girls are much higher than USA. Skinny, wears dresses and shows long legs, feminine, serve the man,etc etc. It's like USA in the 1940s. The "status of women" in Thailand is very low. They cannot even own real estate by themselves unless they can explain why. The people in Thailand are very nice, unlike Hong Kong or Vietnam.

TonyTTT wrote:
Kamouflage wrote:
i did, i would occasionally go to escort services or backpage and pay a hundred or two on hookers/prostitutes

i still do to this day


What's better for finding hookers: Backpage or Craigslist?

Have you ever taken a trip to Thailand? The regular girls (college educated non-sex workers) put English speaking ethnic Chinese on a pedestal, every girl wants you. In Thailand, the M:F ratio is really good and the quality of girls are much higher than USA. Skinny, wears dresses and shows long legs, feminine, serve the man,etc etc. It's like USA in the 1940s. The "status of women" in Thailand is very low. They cannot even own real estate by themselves unless they can explain why. The people in Thailand are very nice, unlike Hong Kong or Vietnam.


i'm aware that the dating market overseas is much easier than the dating market in the united states, but you have to factor in these variables

1. is the plane ticket worth it? Sometimes it can cost up to $2000 for round trip airfare to thailand or even the philippines, so is spending a big amount of $$ just for sex tourism worth it? $2000 can get me multiple attractive prostitutes in the united states

2. thanks for sharing that a woman's value in thailand is low(it's a buyer's market for men), it's the complete opposite in the united states where the woman is the buyer(chooser) because they are valued high.

3. i don't know how "game" or "pickup" works in asia, from what i understand it's much easier to pickup girls there compared to the united states. Would you care to clarify the differences? have you ever gamed in asia?

overall, going overseas is something i would want to do in the near future. But it wouldn't be Asia, since i have a strong preference with latina women(so it will most likely be in south america/mexico). I'm not into asian chicks that much (however, if i see an attractive asian chick, i will approach her)

TonyTTT wrote:
Kamouflage wrote:
i did, i would occasionally go to escort services or backpage and pay a hundred or two on hookers/prostitutes

i still do to this day


What's better for finding hookers: Backpage or Craigslist?

Have you ever taken a trip to Thailand? The regular girls (college educated non-sex workers) put English speaking ethnic Chinese on a pedestal, every girl wants you. In Thailand, the M:F ratio is really good and the quality of girls are much higher than USA. Skinny, wears dresses and shows long legs, feminine, serve the man,etc etc. It's like USA in the 1940s. The "status of women" in Thailand is very low. They cannot even own real estate by themselves unless they can explain why. The people in Thailand are very nice, unlike Hong Kong or Vietnam.


Cl closed down their escorts section in 2009 due to some dude who killed escorts he hired off the section.
BP shut down early this year due to some man posting child escorts so now it's even harder to hire a prostitute in USA. There's Eros guide and night shift though, Eros guide escorts are usually more expensive though.

YOUR APPROACHING HOT COLLEGE GIRLS ON CAMPUS

ASK YOURSELF, WHAT ARE YOU OFFERING THEM AT ALL?

WHAT POSSIBLE REASON DO THEY HAVE TO FUCK YOU?

YOU ARE JUST GOING UP MAKING SOME BASIC SMALL TALK CONVO AND YOU ARE 5'5 AND ASIAN

YOU ARE AN ENGINEER, HOT COLLEGE GIRLS DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THIS EITHER

GIRLS DON'T CARE BASICALLY, WHY SHOULD THEY?

WHAT ARE YOU BRINGING TO THE TABLE?

IN THIS ENVIRONMENT YOU MIGHT AS WELL BE WALL PAPER TO THEM

LISTEN MAN, I AM GOING TO TELL YOU SOMETHING THAT IS SO CRUCIAL TO WOMEN

YOU GOTTA BRING THE VALUE, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND

RIGHT NOW YOU ARE BASICALLY SHOWING UP AND TRYING TO WIGGLE IN AND LEECH VALUE FROM THEM

YOU AREN'T BRINGING ANYTHING THAT WOULD REMOTELY DRAW THEM IN

OF COURSE PLENTY OF THIS IS NOT YOUR FAULT, BUT I'M JUST SAYING IT'S EXTREMELY PLAIN AS DAY WHY YOU ARE NOT SUCCEEDING

AS FAR THEY ARE CONCERNED YOU ARE JUST SOME DORKY FRIENDLY NICE GUY UNATTRACTIVE STUDENT

ASK YOURSELF WHAT YOU ARE OFFERING WHATSOEVER TO THESE GIRLS

BASICALLY THEY ARE THE VALUE AND YOU ARE CHASING IT, RATHER THAN THE OTHER WAY AROUND

OF COURSE YOUR ONLY GOING TO SCORE ONCE IN A BLUE MOON DOING THIS
Image

Handsome Reject wrote:
TonyTTT wrote:
What's better for finding hookers: Backpage or Craigslist?

Have you ever taken a trip to Thailand? The regular girls (college educated non-sex workers) put English speaking ethnic Chinese on a pedestal, every girl wants you. In Thailand, the M:F ratio is really good and the quality of girls are much higher than USA. Skinny, wears dresses and shows long legs, feminine, serve the man,etc etc. It's like USA in the 1940s. The "status of women" in Thailand is very low. They cannot even own real estate by themselves unless they can explain why. The people in Thailand are very nice, unlike Hong Kong or Vietnam.




Cl closed down their escorts section in 2009 due to some dude who killed escorts he hired off the section.
BP shut down early this year due to some man posting child escorts so now it's even harder to hire a prostitute in USA. There's Eros guide and night shift though, Eros guide escorts are usually more expensive though.


lol dude, you can still find escorts on backpage, it's in the "women seeking men" section now because they censored the escort part of their page

generally speaking though, the escort rates are a massive ripoff. Generally it's $80 for a quickie, $120-$140 for half hour, and $240+ for an hour. Rates are ridiculous and most escorts are not even attractive(most are ratchet)

If you want to bang hookers, just go to Tijuana Mexico or other countries like philippines/thailand/south america/russia where escorts are cheap and women aren't on a pedestal/overvalued. Even then, if you go to the philippines for example, an escort is not needed because jsut for the fact that you are american, they will drop their panties for u
Last edited by Kamouflage on Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rainbow Puppy wrote:YOUR APPROACHING HOT COLLEGE GIRLS ON CAMPUS

ASK YOURSELF, WHAT ARE YOU OFFERING THEM AT ALL?

WHAT POSSIBLE REASON DO THEY HAVE TO FUCK YOU?

YOU ARE JUST GOING UP MAKING SOME BASIC SMALL TALK CONVO AND YOU ARE 5'5 AND ASIAN

YOU ARE AN ENGINEER, HOT COLLEGE GIRLS DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THIS EITHER

GIRLS DON'T CARE BASICALLY, WHY SHOULD THEY?

WHAT ARE YOU BRINGING TO THE TABLE?

IN THIS ENVIRONMENT YOU MIGHT AS WELL BE WALL PAPER TO THEM

LISTEN MAN, I AM GOING TO TELL YOU SOMETHING THAT IS SO CRUCIAL TO WOMEN

YOU GOTTA BRING THE VALUE, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND

RIGHT NOW YOU ARE BASICALLY SHOWING UP AND TRYING TO WIGGLE IN AND LEECH VALUE FROM THEM

YOU AREN'T BRINGING ANYTHING THAT WOULD REMOTELY DRAW THEM IN

OF COURSE PLENTY OF THIS IS NOT YOUR FAULT, BUT I'M JUST SAYING IT'S EXTREMELY PLAIN AS DAY WHY YOU ARE NOT SUCCEEDING

AS FAR THEY ARE CONCERNED YOU ARE JUST SOME DORKY FRIENDLY NICE GUY UNATTRACTIVE STUDENT

ASK YOURSELF WHAT YOU ARE OFFERING WHATSOEVER TO THESE GIRLS

BASICALLY THEY ARE THE VALUE AND YOU ARE CHASING IT, RATHER THAN THE OTHER WAY AROUND

OF COURSE YOUR ONLY GOING TO SCORE ONCE IN A BLUE MOON DOING THIS


lol you sound like a mangina/whiteknight, all of which is the presumption that "women are on a pedestal" and that i need to do "something to impress them by supplicating"

fuck off with that shit

btw, all of the shit you are preaching doesn't MATTER If the woman didn't preselect you to begin with. You can be the best value giving guy, hell u can be the dorkiest'friendly guy, but if a woman already preselected you, that shit does not matter.

Do you seriously believe that if I changed my behaviors or "gave my value" that my results will change? LOL it won't, i know this first hand. The only thing I can control are the numbers i approach. I cannot control a woman's reciprocation. NONE/nada.

btw, i like approaching hot girls so SUE ME

i can sense u don't approach to know this
Last edited by Kamouflage on Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

I'VE PULLED ALOT MORE ASS THAN YOU HAVE BUDDY AND ALOT HOTTER TOO

WHAT IS WITH YOU ARROGANT ASIAN PICK UP DORKS

YOUR ALL THE FUCKING SAME LIKE THIS TOO

YOUR SO SOCIALLY RETARDED YOU CAN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND BEHAVIOR OUTSIDE OF A COLD APPROACH CONTEXT

THAT'S LITERALLY THE ONLY THING YOU UNDERSTAND

BY THE WAY AS FAR AS YOU HAVING "TIGHT GAME" BUT JUST BEING BAD LOOKING I DON'T SEE IT AT ALL

YOU JUST COME ACROSS AS SOME AVERAGE BORING DORK

OF COURSE YOUR LOOKS ARE ALSO A BIG FACTOR HERE AS WELL

BUT LETS NOT PRETEND LIKE YOU HAVE ANYTHING THAT RESEMBLES "GAME" WHATSOEVER

ASIDE FROM THAT YOU CAN APPROACH AND MAKE BASIC CONVERSATION ABOUT BORING SHIT

YOU ARE SO OFF BASE HERE AND YOU TRULY DON'T EVEN REALIZE IT IT'S JUST LIKE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I'M GOING TO BET THAT YOU GET A CASE FULL OF ASS RAGE AND PUT ME ON IGNORE BEFORE YOU GET TOO STRONG OF AN EDUCATION

Rainbow Puppy wrote:I'VE PULLED ALOT MORE ASS THAN YOU HAVE BUDDY AND ALOT HOTTER TOO


lol there's no shame in being a virgin man, your posts indicate that you are. You don't have to lie to fit in

WHAT IS WITH YOU ARROGANT ASIAN PICK UP DORKS


arrogant? i'm actually a nice to everyone

YOUR ALL THE FUCKING SAME LIKE THIS TOO

YOUR SO SOCIALLY RETARDED YOU CAN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND BEHAVIOR OUTSIDE OF A COLD APPROACH CONTEXT


well i'm 29 yrs old, have a full time job in engineering(which all my co workers are men), so would you please aware me on other avenues of meeting women other than cold approach?

THAT'S LITERALLY THE ONLY THING YOU UNDERSTAND

BY THE WAY AS FAR AS YOU HAVING "TIGHT GAME" BUT JUST BEING BAD LOOKING I DON'T SEE IT AT ALL

YOU JUST COME ACROSS AS SOME AVERAGE BORING DORK


oh right, if I had 10/10 verbals and 10/10 "tight game", i would be slayin everyday like you mirite?

OF COURSE YOUR LOOKS ARE ALSO A BIG FACTOR HERE AS WELL

BUT LETS NOT PRETEND LIKE YOU HAVE ANYTHING THAT RESEMBLES "GAME" WHATSOEVER

ASIDE FROM THAT YOU CAN APPROACH AND MAKE BASIC CONVERSATION ABOUT BORING SHIT


okay? i don't see you showing proof of you going out and approaching. Check out my youtube channel.

YOU ARE SO OFF BASE HERE AND YOU TRULY DON'T EVEN REALIZE IT IT'S JUST LIKE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I'M GOING TO BET THAT YOU GET A CASE FULL OF ASS RAGE AND PUT ME ON IGNORE BEFORE YOU GET TOO STRONG OF AN EDUCATION


lol i'm actually pretty calm, it's you who needs to chill out. Do you always get angry at someone who doesn't agree with you?
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Bash the Scene

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests