Been cold approaching/doing PUA for 8 yrs... My 2 cents

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.



Aro_Mirakov wrote:
Kamouflage wrote:
[ snip ]

I can sense you are coming at his form a place of ignorance. drop $2500 on airfare just to get laid? i can get a backpage hooker $100 and i can get laid. It's not as simple as you claim it is to be from a financial perspective

^ No need to be condescending just because I am a girly 18 year old kid. If you cannot take much time off work, you can do it over the customary holiday period between Christmas Eve and New Year's Day. Were you to have sex with sweet teen girls abroad, it is not like you would boast over it via Facebook or Twitter. You are discreet of your private life (as a businessman). Sex is more than just release of pent-up desire with a mentally hardened harlot. If you have ever fallen in love in highschool and had it reciprocated, you know this feeling. You probably do but may be attempting to quash it so that you can feel you have some "control" over the situation and your life. Embrace love and it may just find you in Estonia, Slovenia, Ukraine, or Russia. Just sayin, bruh.


if you are so keen on me going abroad, why don't you pay for my $2500 round trip airfare.

$2500 can get me a shitload of backpage escorts

Going abroad is not efficient as you think it is.

I plan to do it if i have more disposable income
Any donation would be nice www.patreon.com/redpillpickup

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe0cwr ... hHlqaMG8Hg check out my youtube channel



God I'm sick of clubs. Maybe I should quit again. It's just not for me. Can't even pretend to enjoy the bullshit and I'm standing in there just with zero energy. :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:
Image

Kamouflage wrote:
Apologies for not replying to this post earlier, but where do you find the time to approach over 50,000 women? (I realise this was over an 8 year period). Assuming you are being truthful, and you are not trolling us, lets do the maths here:

52 weeks X 8 = 416

50,000/416 = 120 women per week

Don't get me wrong, I admire your persistence and courage, but you must have one thick skin to be able to withstand 50,000 plus rejections, with only a handful of lays to show for it. If you really wanted to get laid that badly, wouldn't you have been better off just seeing a hooker?. I realise that prostitution is illegal in the USA (except for a few counties in Nevada), but you could jump on a plane and fly to places like Germany, Thailand etc, where prostitution is easily accessible.


As i mentioned earlier, i do occasionally hire escorts(backpage). I have 2-3 escorts where i would call them every 3-4 months and get laid. I got around 8 lays doing pickup, but i've fucked way more prostitutes.

yeah, i get your point(where prostitution is legal in other countries). But i still have to pay $2000+ on round trip flight, and food/lodging just so I can do sex tourism in other countries. It's something i plan to do in the future, but as of now i'm focusing on paying off my student loans and other bills.

Cold approaching women (as taught by the PUA scammers), is a high risk, low yield exercise, the sobering reality is women PRESELECT the men they want based on the mans looks/genetics/race, and/or his ability to provide resources, and if you fall short in either of these departments, trying to attract women is often going to be a very, very frustrating experience.


you won't have an argument with me here. The rate of return is pretty fucking low relative to how much time/energy i've spent. And yes, the woman will HAVE to already like you(have a preference for you) before you approach her, otherwise no amount of "Game" will get her to fuck you because she has to find you somewhat physically attractive for her to consider you as a non-platonic firend. all 8 of my lays from cold approach was mainly because i was at the right place at the right time, and found a girl who had a strong preferences in me. The last girl whom i fucked is a mexican girl who only dated Asian guys, so she was already interested in me to begin with and the game played itself.

You mentioned your race as Asian, no offence and I am no racist, but unfortunately women do have strong racial preferences with regards to what they find attractive in men, and Asian, Indian and dark and swarthy looking Arab men are at the bottom of the pile, it's racist and it sucks, but that's life.


agreed and yes i've known this a while ago. Women have preferences and are just as shallow as us men, the same reason i wouldn't want to date/fuck a 350 lb ugly fat chick regardless of how confident/funny she is.

i'm sure my hit rate would be much higher with asian girls, but i'm just not attracted to them. The Americanized asian girls here in the united states are stuck up/spoiled/materialistic as fuck anyway.

Obviously, it's your choice whether you continue to cold approaching women (in spite of your self professed poor results), and I still find it hard to believe that any man could withstand the level of rejection you have had to endure (I gave up after 200, but that's over my entire lifetime and I will be 48 this October), but let me impart this piece of wisdom for you:

"What's the definition of insanity?"

"Doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result".


what other choices do I have?

what could I be doing on a friday/saturday night? Sit at home and do nothing? I live in the united states, i work here, and i grew up here. My family is here, for you to say that i need to spend thousands of dollars on sex tourism is not as efficient as simply me going on backpage for a $80 quickie.

I'm pretty thick skinned and i'm ultra jaded about the reality of pickup in the america. But what else can I do man? I'm all for fucking escorts every other month but i'm also not gonna stay home on a beautiful fri/sat night either.

but yes, you are absolutely right, I may be insane but what else could I be doing better on a fri/sat night?

just like a guy serving life in prison, he already knows the truth of his situation but he just chooses to persevere anyway. For me, i will just have to tolerate the low rate of return until i save up enough $$ so I can travel to other countries and meet girls there.


Fair enough, if you can withstand that level of rejection, then you are a much tougher man than I am, once again I admire your courage, persistence and mental strength.

Good luck, I wish you all the best.
This is what happens whenever I approach women.
Image
Image

Image
ucp.php?i=172
Image

Image

Image

Life long member of the escort crew

Arabcel crew

Ethnicel crew

Baldcel crew

Oldcel crew

Gymcel crew



Quadroon (1/4 Negro) wrote:@Kamouflage. ~50K "cold-approaches" in PUA. Inhuman punishment for Incels.


It really is absolutely insane when you actually conceptualize it. As he said though, what else could he do on a weekend night? That I get. Even tonight a part of me wants to go out even though I don't really want to and I know it probably won't lead to anything.

PuaKiller wrote:
Quadroon (1/4 Negro) wrote:@Kamouflage. ~50K "cold-approaches" in PUA. Inhuman punishment for Incels.


It really is absolutely insane when you actually conceptualize it. As he said though, what else could he do on a weekend night? That I get. Even tonight a part of me wants to go out even though I don't really want to and I know it probably won't lead to anything.


I'm personally not against cold approaching but generally speaking it's a low ROI even if you do get the girls number and go on a date, you don't know anything about her personally but if you can tolerate the rejections and accept the fact that the odds are stacked extremely high against you, go for it. I know I wouldn't have to go through nearly as many rejections as TC due to the fact that I'm 6'2" and white but honestly, gymcelling,social circle, hobbies, church etc are much more affective ways of getting a girl and having a LTR than cold approaching and clubs etc.

^cold approach is much Lower in success rate then online dating. If you can bang 2-3 girls a year from street or club game then you can get 15-20 off of tinder. I have a "natural friend" who I go out sometimes and he does get attention from the hotties but it's very very rare. On okcupid goes on a date every other week which he usually ends up fucking, and he only logs on once a day, I'm sure if he hit it harder then he'd date a new girl every day
Only attractive girls can truly judge when a guy is actually attractive.

Tall Tan and ugly wrote:^cold approach is much Lower in success rate then online dating. If you can bang 2-3 girls a year from street or club game then you can get 15-20 off of tinder. I have a "natural friend" who I go out sometimes and he does get attention from the hotties but it's very very rare. On okcupid goes on a date every other week which he usually ends up fucking, and he only logs on once a day, I'm sure if he hit it harder then he'd date a new girl every day


Interesting, I've gotten laid 5-6 times and approached only about 50 women. Online dating I went on 2 dates from 200 women i pmed but it was too much energy so I gave up on Online dating.

Cold approach and pick-up is dumb af unless you're in the right place at the right time. Coming up to randos and talking to them makes you look like a creep 99.9% of the time. Now if you're at a bar and they're sitting next to you, there is an opportunity.
You guys need to understand even in this bar scenario looks are still everything. I was at a bar and I asked this women who was about 5+ years older than me but blonde and pretty hot for a ride because I was too wasted and lost me keys. She was like "yea, when I finish my drink" or something like that, easy right. So this short Mexican kid comes up spitting all this nonsense PUA game and I just sat there silently and watched. Like I actually wanted the guy to try as hard as he can while I do nothing and still pull this cougar. So he goes on, trying to semi-insult her, trying to be charming, trying to do all these different things and then he after awhile he leaves seemingly defeated after she tells him she is giving me a ride home. I smile and he walks away. So he comes back like 5-10 minutes later and tries again, he gets really close to her, breaks out some more semi-insults and all this stuff, to no avail of course. She takes me back to her place and I smash.

Long story short, I'm an above average looking 6'1 guy with blue eyes and this short Mexican kid tries everything in the PUA handbook with some chick I barely talked to and I still pulled her. She still calls me occasionally after midnight to this day.

MeatMarket wrote:Cold approach and pick-up is dumb af unless you're in the right place at the right time. Coming up to randos and talking to them makes you look like a creep 99.9% of the time. Now if you're at a bar and they're sitting next to you, there is an opportunity.
You guys need to understand even in this bar scenario looks are still everything. I was at a bar and I asked this women who was about 5+ years older than me but blonde and pretty hot for a ride because I was too wasted and lost me keys. She was like "yea, when I finish my drink" or something like that, easy right. So this short Mexican kid comes up spitting all this nonsense PUA game and I just sat there silently and watched. Like I actually wanted the guy to try as hard as he can while I do nothing and still pull this cougar. So he goes on, trying to semi-insult her, trying to be charming, trying to do all these different things and then he after awhile he leaves seemingly defeated after she tells him she is giving me a ride home. I smile and he walks away. So he comes back like 5-10 minutes later and tries again, he gets really close to her, breaks out some more semi-insults and all this stuff, to no avail of course. She takes me back to her place and I smash.

Long story short, I'm an above average looking 6'1 guy with blue eyes and this short Mexican kid tries everything in the PUA handbook with some chick I barely talked to and I still pulled her. She still calls me occasionally after midnight to this day.


That's not really cold approach if you think about it since she preselected you. Keep in mind that if you know what women are attracted to you then you won't need to waste your energy on cold approach and can just pick up on the signals. There is no "being in the right place at right time" scenario IMO since your mood has no affect on her attraction to you.

That's not really cold approach if you think about it since she preselected you. Keep in mind that if you know what women are attracted to you then you won't need to waste your energy on cold approach and can just pick up on the signals. There is no "being in the right place at right time" scenario IMO since your mood has no affect on her attraction to you.

True, what I did was not a cold approach, merely a right place right time scenario. I was speaking to the ineffectiveness of this guys attempt to cold approach and use all the PUA bullshit I saw in a few RSD videos I cringed through. It's not even effective if you are attractive and it's a down right waste of time if you are short, ugly and/or ethnic. There is nothing wrong with prostitutes or occasional warpig booty calls as well. Most guys spend so much money dating girls before they get to hit it a prostitute is the smart call a lot of the time.

MeatMarket wrote:Cold approach and pick-up is dumb af unless you're in the right place at the right time. Coming up to randos and talking to them makes you look like a creep 99.9% of the time. Now if you're at a bar and they're sitting next to you, there is an opportunity.
You guys need to understand even in this bar scenario looks are still everything. I was at a bar and I asked this women who was about 5+ years older than me but blonde and pretty hot for a ride because I was too wasted and lost me keys. She was like "yea, when I finish my drink" or something like that, easy right. So this short Mexican kid comes up spitting all this nonsense PUA game and I just sat there silently and watched. Like I actually wanted the guy to try as hard as he can while I do nothing and still pull this cougar. So he goes on, trying to semi-insult her, trying to be charming, trying to do all these different things and then he after awhile he leaves seemingly defeated after she tells him she is giving me a ride home. I smile and he walks away. So he comes back like 5-10 minutes later and tries again, he gets really close to her, breaks out some more semi-insults and all this stuff, to no avail of course. She takes me back to her place and I smash.

Long story short, I'm an above average looking 6'1 guy with blue eyes and this short Mexican kid tries everything in the PUA handbook with some chick I barely talked to and I still pulled her. She still calls me occasionally after midnight to this day.


but but but muh Push Pull theory is legit..... Neg's works??? :-D :-D :-D :-D

Jelqing wrote:
MeatMarket wrote:Cold approach and pick-up is dumb af unless you're in the right place at the right time. Coming up to randos and talking to them makes you look like a creep 99.9% of the time. Now if you're at a bar and they're sitting next to you, there is an opportunity.
You guys need to understand even in this bar scenario looks are still everything. I was at a bar and I asked this women who was about 5+ years older than me but blonde and pretty hot for a ride because I was too wasted and lost me keys. She was like "yea, when I finish my drink" or something like that, easy right. So this short Mexican kid comes up spitting all this nonsense PUA game and I just sat there silently and watched. Like I actually wanted the guy to try as hard as he can while I do nothing and still pull this cougar. So he goes on, trying to semi-insult her, trying to be charming, trying to do all these different things and then he after awhile he leaves seemingly defeated after she tells him she is giving me a ride home. I smile and he walks away. So he comes back like 5-10 minutes later and tries again, he gets really close to her, breaks out some more semi-insults and all this stuff, to no avail of course. She takes me back to her place and I smash.

Long story short, I'm an above average looking 6'1 guy with blue eyes and this short Mexican kid tries everything in the PUA handbook with some chick I barely talked to and I still pulled her. She still calls me occasionally after midnight to this day.


but but but muh Push Pull theory is legit..... Neg's works??? :-D :-D :-D :-D


Not nearly as effective as peacocking!

Not trolling. I really want to know. Any of you with PU experience I would like your views on this too.

Your thread is very good. I just have a question. Do you approach women who give you a signal first like a smile or strong eye-contact? I'm sure you get these from time to time.

If you do what's your success with them? Again, I'm not trolling really curious about your experience.

I'm also short 5'6 and non-white. I learned about PU from David D. I did some approaching in college but quickly stopped since it didn't work for me. Got a few numbers that didn't go anywhere. Only did maybe 20-30 approaches nowhere near as yours. :lol:

Most of my lays have come from cashiers, waitresses, women at the park etc. They have always given me a sign first -usually strong eye-contact or a compliment. I never dress well always tshirts and shorts.

Another thing is that all these girls were young under or around early 20 usually in college or out of high school -mostly skinny and attractive to me. Totally serious about this, I look like I'm in college also. Women my age don't give me much interest, and if they do they won't put out and like some sort of commitment first.

I did get some interest from girls in high school but messed all that up chasing the most popular girls at the school... got labeled as a creep. Game over after that.

I'm no slayer. Such situations only happen 1-2x a year but I also never go out. The few times I have gone to a bar I didn't get any interest. Bars here are pretty lame since I live in a 2-300K pop city. Only once I went to a dance club in a large city something happened but no lay...

Sorry I don't post or visit this forum anymore. Only come here every few months to see how things are going.

I just want feedback.

Thanks.

sasuke69 wrote:Not trolling. I really want to know. Any of you with PU experience I would like your views on this too.

Your thread is very good. I just have a question. Do you approach women who give you a signal first like a smile or strong eye-contact? I'm sure you get these from time to time.

If you do what's your success with them? Again, I'm not trolling really curious about your experience.


I approach indiscriminately because a woman giving me a signal first are few and far between. Keep in mind, im 5 foot 5 Asian, so i don't get many pre-approach signals. I had a wingman who was 6'1, good looking black guy who would get a lot of signals whenever me and him go to a club and he ONLY focused on those girls. (he would intentionally put himself within their proximity or in a busy area of the club).

Me personally, i'm not a big fan of this because you cannot control the attractiveness of the woman that does this to you(my standards are above average). Generally speaking, women who are 6s and below usually give out these signals first, the 9s and 10s rarely give out these signals unless you are very good looking.

If you aren't a good looking guy, i would advise against waiting for "signals" because it's not efficient/consistent.

I'm also short 5'6 and non-white. I learned about PU from David D. I did some approaching in college but quickly stopped since it didn't work for me. Got a few numbers that didn't go anywhere. Only did maybe 20-30 approaches nowhere near as yours. :lol:

Most of my lays have come from cashiers, waitresses, women at the park etc. They have always given me a sign first -usually strong eye-contact or a compliment. I never dress well always tshirts and shorts.

Another thing is that all these girls were young under or around early 20 usually in college or out of high school -mostly skinny and attractive to me. Totally serious about this, I look like I'm in college also. Women my age don't give me much interest, and if they do they won't put out and like some sort of commitment first.

I did get some interest from girls in high school but messed all that up chasing the most popular girls at the school... got labeled as a creep. Game over after that.


the most popular girls in school are USUALLY the most attractive, so I don't blame you chasing the hotter girl instead of the 5s or 6s who was probably into you.

I can sense you are reliant on a woman who give you signals first, the downside is that you cannot control the attractiveness of these girls, and that it's too much of a dependence. I get it, you got some success from it from the past but generally speaking, i wouldn't rely on it in the long term.

If you see a hot girl walking by or by herself sitting down, don't tell me you aren't gonna approach her all because she didn't give you any "signals" first, although there's a small chance you might get with her, so what? give it a try. COld approach pickup is a numbers game, and the better looking you are the higher your hit rate would be.

I'm no slayer. Such situations only happen 1-2x a year but I also never go out. The few times I have gone to a bar I didn't get any interest. Bars here are pretty lame since I live in a 2-300K pop city. Only once I went to a dance club in a large city something happened but no lay...

Sorry I don't post or visit this forum anymore. Only come here every few months to see how things are going.

I just want feedback.

Thanks.


a 2-300k population city isn't that big to sustain cold approach in the long term. YOu will eventually see the same people within the next few months over and over again.

Honestly dude, when I go out, i just have fun. I don't worry about "getting laid" or "Not getting laid". Bcuz i know for sure i probably won't get laid, but at least ican have fun. What could I be doing better on a fri/sat night? exactly

then again, i respect people who stay in and rely on prostitutes(master yoda). I can totally respect that choice too.

Cold approach pickup is fucking HARD< ESPECIALLY if you aren't good looking. it's not for everyone.

i've learned to be thick skinned

Handsome Reject wrote:
PuaKiller wrote:
It really is absolutely insane when you actually conceptualize it. As he said though, what else could he do on a weekend night? That I get. Even tonight a part of me wants to go out even though I don't really want to and I know it probably won't lead to anything.


I'm personally not against cold approaching but generally speaking it's a low ROI even if you do get the girls number and go on a date, you don't know anything about her personally but if you can tolerate the rejections and accept the fact that the odds are stacked extremely high against you, go for it. I know I wouldn't have to go through nearly as many rejections as TC due to the fact that I'm 6'2" and white but honestly, gymcelling,social circle, hobbies, church etc are much more affective ways of getting a girl and having a LTR than cold approaching and clubs etc.


yeah man, I don't know many people who consistently get results from cold approach pickup.(even the naturals). Most guys meet girls through their social circle or online, rarely through cold approach

cold approach isn't for everyone, it's the hardest way to get laid. THe upside is, that you can select the attractiveness of the girl you want to approach instead of being catfished online or if you aren't in a social circle with plenty of women.

like I said cold approach isn't for everybody. It's hard as fuck and you have to be very thick skinned to tolerate all the cockblocks/whiteknights/flaky numbers/bf objections/etc.

you said you are 6'2 and white, you will probably have a better "hit rate/batting average" if you did cold approach pickup. But most guys who are 6'2 white who ARE single usually rely in online dating since they have a fighting chance of getting matches/results compared to a 5'5 asian guy like myself.

MeatMarket wrote:Cold approach and pick-up is dumb af unless you're in the right place at the right time. Coming up to randos and talking to them makes you look like a creep 99.9% of the time. Now if you're at a bar and they're sitting next to you, there is an opportunity.
You guys need to understand even in this bar scenario looks are still everything. I was at a bar and I asked this women who was about 5+ years older than me but blonde and pretty hot for a ride because I was too wasted and lost me keys. She was like "yea, when I finish my drink" or something like that, easy right. So this short Mexican kid comes up spitting all this nonsense PUA game and I just sat there silently and watched. Like I actually wanted the guy to try as hard as he can while I do nothing and still pull this cougar. So he goes on, trying to semi-insult her, trying to be charming, trying to do all these different things and then he after awhile he leaves seemingly defeated after she tells him she is giving me a ride home. I smile and he walks away. So he comes back like 5-10 minutes later and tries again, he gets really close to her, breaks out some more semi-insults and all this stuff, to no avail of course. She takes me back to her place and I smash.

Long story short, I'm an above average looking 6'1 guy with blue eyes and this short Mexican kid tries everything in the PUA handbook with some chick I barely talked to and I still pulled her. She still calls me occasionally after midnight to this day.


my bullshit detector is acting up

This sounds made up(even if you WERE good looking) if you ask a girl for a ride, she will most likely say no because she doesn't know you. It implies "do u want to go home with me" and if you didn't talk to her for a little bit prior to this, she will definitely say no or ignore you(much less u will get cockblocked by her friend)

another thing, you saw this mexican dude running "game" on her while you took her home and fucked her. Again I call bullshit on this. Most guys who learn PUA don't approach

a lot of things don't add up. I've been in the game for a while, i know what's BS and what's not. There's no need to come here (especially in my thread) to make shit.

Handsome Reject wrote:
MeatMarket wrote:Cold approach and pick-up is dumb af unless you're in the right place at the right time. Coming up to randos and talking to them makes you look like a creep 99.9% of the time. Now if you're at a bar and they're sitting next to you, there is an opportunity.
You guys need to understand even in this bar scenario looks are still everything. I was at a bar and I asked this women who was about 5+ years older than me but blonde and pretty hot for a ride because I was too wasted and lost me keys. She was like "yea, when I finish my drink" or something like that, easy right. So this short Mexican kid comes up spitting all this nonsense PUA game and I just sat there silently and watched. Like I actually wanted the guy to try as hard as he can while I do nothing and still pull this cougar. So he goes on, trying to semi-insult her, trying to be charming, trying to do all these different things and then he after awhile he leaves seemingly defeated after she tells him she is giving me a ride home. I smile and he walks away. So he comes back like 5-10 minutes later and tries again, he gets really close to her, breaks out some more semi-insults and all this stuff, to no avail of course. She takes me back to her place and I smash.

Long story short, I'm an above average looking 6'1 guy with blue eyes and this short Mexican kid tries everything in the PUA handbook with some chick I barely talked to and I still pulled her. She still calls me occasionally after midnight to this day.


That's not really cold approach if you think about it since she preselected you. Keep in mind that if you know what women are attracted to you then you won't need to waste your energy on cold approach and can just pick up on the signals. There is no "being in the right place at right time" scenario IMO since your mood has no affect on her attraction to you.


he fabricated the whole thing, don't even buy into that troll post

relying on "signals" usually work with the good looking guys, it rarely works with average/below average looking guys. I know because i've been in the game forever and i RARELY got pre-approach signals. The last time I got a pre-approach signal was with this 5/10 chick(whom i took him an hour later) and that was 4 years ago. SO it's VERY few and far between.

Kamouflage wrote:he fabricated the whole thing, don't even buy into that troll post

relying on "signals" usually work with the good looking guys, it rarely works with average/below average looking guys. I know because i've been in the game forever and i RARELY got pre-approach signals. The last time I got a pre-approach signal was with this 5/10 chick(whom i took him an hour later) and that was 4 years ago. SO it's VERY few and far between.

You must be ugly or average then because I get signals all the time and don't put in any effort. That's the advantage of being 6'1, white, with an aesthetic body from push pull legs 2x a week, and top tier eye area and zygos. Keep hatin though, it's kinda fun to feel your jealously through text.

MeatMarket wrote:
Kamouflage wrote:he fabricated the whole thing, don't even buy into that troll post

relying on "signals" usually work with the good looking guys, it rarely works with average/below average looking guys. I know because i've been in the game forever and i RARELY got pre-approach signals. The last time I got a pre-approach signal was with this 5/10 chick(whom i took him an hour later) and that was 4 years ago. SO it's VERY few and far between.

You must be ugly or average then because I get signals all the time and don't put in any effort. That's the advantage of being 6'1, white, with an aesthetic body from push pull legs 2x a week, and top tier eye area and zygos. Keep hatin though, it's kinda fun to feel your jealously through text.


you are just pissed because you got called out for your bullshit post "i need a ride later on, i'm too drunk" pickup line.

go fuck yourself. AND welcome to my ignore list you lying faggot. Have fun responding to me

Not talking this this Kamo dude really you clearly don't get it. For those that want to hear the truth chicks regularly come up to me giggly and tell me I look like celebrities. First it was Hayden Christensen, then Robert Pattinson and now days I get Scott Eastwood. It's just that ez

Tall Tan and ugly wrote:^cold approach is much Lower in success rate then online dating. If you can bang 2-3 girls a year from street or club game then you can get 15-20 off of tinder. I have a "natural friend" who I go out sometimes and he does get attention from the hotties but it's very very rare. On okcupid goes on a date every other week which he usually ends up fucking, and he only logs on once a day, I'm sure if he hit it harder then he'd date a new girl every day


Yeah, most of the good looking guys(pickup or not) usually rely in online dating as opposed to cold approach.

i'm 5'5 Asian, i've tried it and got zero results from it. Cold approach is the only way for me to get results from semi attractive girls(unless I go abroad).

[/quote]

he fabricated the whole thing, don't even buy into that troll post

relying on "signals" usually work with the good looking guys, it rarely works with average/below average looking guys. I know because i've been in the game forever and i RARELY got pre-approach signals. The last time I got a pre-approach signal was with this 5/10 chick(whom i took him an hour later) and that was 4 years ago. SO it's VERY few and far between.[/quote]

Yeah I kinda caught on that he was since he posted the same thing like 10 times already lol. I could go on a rampage and cold approach and I know I would get a few numbers that wouldn't flake even if most would but honestly, I'd rather scope for women at a bar, write music/sing, play video games etc but maybe I'll cold approach when I've gymcelled and see how it goes lol.

Funny you guys have this way of coping and minimizing by denying things that don''t fit into your pipe dreams of getting laid without increasing you SMV. I tried to show you the redpill with an actual anecdote of my recent adventures in poon but keep on doing what you been doing because it is working right? I guess its not really helpful when you are not aesthetic or don't want to try to be anyway. Working at a bar I see this stuff often. That is my only personal story because usually beta-boys don't try to game over me and I usually don't sit silently because I'm too wasted. Also, Tinder and bars are king unless you're ugly, clubs if you have a group but you always look for signs because cold approach is weak.
Last edited by MeatMarket on Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

Handsome Reject wrote:
Yeah I kinda caught on that he was since he posted the same thing like 10 times already lol. I could go on a rampage and cold approach and I know I would get a few numbers that wouldn't flake even if most would but honestly, I'd rather scope for women at a bar, write music/sing, play video games etc but maybe I'll cold approach when I've gymcelled and see how it goes lol.

If you hit the gym and use a shirtless selfie on tinder you will likely get some hits for casual sex. I used to be skinny af and I could get dates but casual sex and trying to pull and get interest at a bar was hard. If you don't want to use roids you need to find the right shirts to show off your gains or don't be shook to rock a tank.
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Bash the Scene

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests