Been cold approaching/doing PUA for 8 yrs... My 2 cents

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

Not much into the puahate/sluthate culture but a lot of what you guys write is actually true(especially about Looks/money/status) and that "game" such as confidence/sub-com isn't as important as what most PUA gurus claim it is to be.

About me, i've been cold approaching for 8 yrs now, living in San Francisco/Los Angeles. My parents emigrated to america from Vietnam when i was 4 yrs old(i'm 5'5 vietnamese american, basically i look like any other average looking asian guy). I have about 50,000 approaches under my belt(could be more). I've also taken two bootcamps(1 from lovesystems and 1 from RSD).Basically, 50k approaches, BOTH day game and night game. MOst of my day game were at malls/beaches/college campuses, nightgame were at bars/high end clubs.

50,000 approaches and i started to notice patterns/tendencies of the feedback i received from women.

1. Majority of girls I approached were go-nowhere/BF objection/platonic conversations, and even IF i got her phone number, 95% of the time she will not respond, or she WILL respond but flake/make excuses about not going on a date with me

and yes, this is REGARDLESS if I was in "state"(aka came on confident). The only difference between being out of state and being in state is that the girls are more polite and won't reject you right away. Basically, if the girl doesn't see you as her type, no amount of "game" will get her to like you and flip the attraction switch. She still has to like you in a physical sense(the same reason YOU wouldn't want to date a fat/ugly girl even if she was funny). Majority of the girls i approach have a Boyfriend(Especially the attractive ones), and of the times where she doesn't have a boyfriend, anything more than a non-platonic interaction, she will make a shitload of excuses.

2. The "Rare" results i occasionally get, it was because of sheer volume/effort of approaching and has little to do with my "game". THe last few lays i had, the girls had a VERY strong preference with asian guys. And the girls i usually tend to attract aren't anymore better looking than me (they are about 5s or 6s). Basically, i was at the right place at the right time thanks to the "numbers game" i played.

don't forget, i still had to tolerate the shitload of go nowhere sets (BF objections/Day 2 flakes/platonic interactions) to get a small % of the results(i'll probably get a few lays a year from a sub 5/10 girl). Keep in mind though, majority of the girls i tend to approach are attractive white or mexican girls, i'm sure my hit rate will increase if I approached asian girls.

3. what you basically learn when you take a bootcamp is basically "approach as much as possible" "be confident" "take care of logistics". That's pretty much the gist of what i learned. ANd IF i don't get the desired result, I am the one to blame/held accountable(but not the technique that was presented to me) for not "doing it correctly".
^
^
the reason why this is BS is because from my experience, EVERY "lay" i've ever gotten was because I was at the right place at the right time, it has little to do with my "game", it has more to do with the girl having a strong preference in asian guys or the girl was already "interested" in me, regardless if I had game. (basically, this is what they call screening).

I also tried online game and i got nothing out of it. Just a warpig but i wasn't interested. I even tried tinder(mass swiming right) and i only got a few matches, none of which converted into a date). I've learned that the online dating option is a waste of time for me because I TRIED IT and got nothign to show for. Also, girls get combarded with messages all the time, so even if you mass email hundreds of girls, that girl probably gets hundreds a day, so it really doesn't increase your chances.

about 2 and a half years ago, i started winging with my good looking black friend(dude is a genuine 9/10, buff as fuck, tall, etc). Every girl he has approached was "already" interested in him by giving him signals, and every number he gets, 95% of the time he would convert it on a date(he rarely gets flaked on basically). I've hung out with him for over 8 months and i saw the same pattern. His game is NO better than mine(as a matter of fact, my game is better than his because i'm more confident and I approach more), he's just more efficient because he's good at taking advantage of the girls who are already interested in him and converting it into results.


4. The average looking and hot girls in the united states(and most western society) REALLY do get a lot of suitors believe it or not. That is why they are ultra picky /selective on who they date. basically, the women in the united states(or any western society) are OVERVALUED, there's hoards of guys who are their suitors.


Overall

I've already accepted the status-quo of the dating/cold approach scene here in the united states. I live here, i work here and i've already learned to accept that it's VERY difficult for me to get results. I still cold approach to this day believe it or not, i've learned to accept the difficulties of a minority short guy doing cold approach and persevere anyway. But yes, cold approach pickup is fucking hard and the most inefficient way to get laid(trust me on this). If you guys really want to get laid by a hot girl, go to countries where it's easy to get laid like eastern europe/south america/SE asia, etc. Otherwise, you will have a tough time getting results here. If you aren't good looking(tall/white/etc), you will have a very difficult time getting laid.

there is a trick to the western way of getting laid though. By joining a fraternity or raising your Status/ lots of $$$(girls can provide for themselves). And even if you are in a good social circle, the girls wil still have preferences, you still need to be the top 1-2 dudes in that circle to get results.
Any donation would be nice www.patreon.com/redpillpickup

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe0cwr ... hHlqaMG8Hg check out my youtube channel



it's a copypaste from somewhere else. I've seen this before
Only attractive girls can truly judge when a guy is actually attractive.



i think about that all the time catalino, for me to pack my bags, go to SE Asia, Eastern Europe , or South america

but then i weighed in the pros/cons. it's gonnna cost me $2000+ for roundtrip flight, another $1000 for hotels/food, all for what? to get laid? I can easily hire a backpage hooker for $160

also , I work in the united states and i make a decent living here. I get it man, it's REALLY hard to get laid here, women are overvalued, there's a horrible ratio at the bars, thgere's a HORRIBLE ratio in online dating, and the average looking girls get bombarded with suitors all the time. I GET IT, it's HARD but this is my home. This is where I grew up, and i've already learned to acknowledge the difficulties of getting laid here. Women are shallow as fuck in the usa, that's a no brainer

About me, i'm 29 yrs old 5 foot 5, 185 lbs(i'm slightly chubby but not too bad since i hit the gym 4x a week). Als, i've been to other cities like vegas, sacramento, san diego, LA, SF, san jose, etc, it's pretty much all the same, just different demographic. women are just as picky anywhere.
Last edited by Kamouflage on Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

btw, i've only really gotten laid like 7-8 times from strictly cold approach. And of the times i did get laid, it has little to do with my game, it has more to do with me being in the right place at the right time.

when i mentioned 50,000 sets, it just means it's a rough estimate because i stopped keeping track a long time ago.

Another thing, hiring prostitutes is much more efficient than getting laid from cold approach. That's for damn sure

there are times where i would go on major dry streaks(not getting laid for more than 17 months despite going out) so prostitutes from backpage helped me cope with it.



come to think of it, international girls from europe are generally nicer than their american counterparts. Still, i havn't been able to sleep with one yet though.

Thanks for the tip, but seriously. Why pay $2500+ for roundtrip tickets to Eastern Europe? Just to get laid?

that doesn't make sense $2500 can get me a shitload of backpage prostitutes if i wanted.

i get it man, gaming in america is hard as fuck. Women are picky and have too many suitors, add in feminism/PC culture and it gets much more difficult. I've already learned to accept that, what can I do? bitch and complain and stay home on a saturday night? or go out in hopes of getting laid? Or pay $2500-3000 to travel to Europe(which is STILL expensive) jsut to get laid.

I'm picky, i'm not into ugly girls. I like the thin/sexy young white girls. Maybe my lay/approach ratio would be better if my standards were lower. And nah, i'm not into "fresh off the boat" asian girls,.

i like your enthusiasm though. When someone tells me to "pack my bags" and move, that shit still Costs a lot of $$, whereas I can just easily pay a hooker on backpage $100 to get laid instead of paying $2500 to travel overseas.

like i said, i've learned to accept my fate, and i know for sure it's hard to get laid in america. but what else can I do man? I will always be 5 foot 5, i will always be Asian, and getting laid will ALWAYS be much harder. That's just the way it is and that's something i've learned to accept.

but yeah, maybe i should save up a few grand and take a trip to eastern europe, that is something i will do in the future.

Yep this dude pretty much sums up my experiences with rejection. I mean i dont have any where near 50,000 approaches but even at my 220 approaches I learned that the dating game was rigged and that with the way I look I'd literally have a better chance with sprouting wings and flying than with getting a female to be attracted to me.

Bottom line is if you are ugly and dont have money or status to make up for it, then you might as well condition yourself for a lifetime of loneliness.

Thanks for sharing your story

Arab Incel wrote:Yep this dude pretty much sums up my experiences with rejection. I mean i dont have any where near 50,000 approaches but even at my 220 approaches I learned that the dating game was rigged and that with the way I look I'd literally have a better chance with sprouting wings and flying than with getting a female to be attracted to me.

Bottom line is if you are ugly and dont have money or status to make up for it, then you might as well condition yourself for a lifetime of loneliness.

Thanks for sharing your story


well yeah, it is the way it is man. I've learned to accept my fate but i still go out and approach anyway. It sure hells better than staying at home on a fri/sat night doing nothing. I'm not telling you to do the same thing i'm doing, but it doesn't help to bitch/complain about it. that's just how the world is, life isn't fair man.

ALso, prostitutes from backpage help me keep sane. So if in case i'm on a cold streak(which sometimes it took me 2 yrs of not getting laid), i will just hire a prostitute. (btw, it's much more efficient than getting laid off cold approach).

i'm seriously considering taking a trip to eastern europe or south America though.

Yes, I have the same experience. Game=logistics. It's just optimizing the supply and demand.
I know several woman and their amount of suitors are HUGE.

I don't care anymore. Once a brothel every few weeks and I'm fine. Too bad if you live in a totalitarian police state. I really feel sorry for you guys.

For reference, I am a 6' 1" 170 lb white guy with blue eyes.

I have cold approached (daytime) about 800 girls and gotten laid from it 7 times. If you are good looking cold approach is significantly more efficient than any other form of getting laid. I do approx 15-30 approaches a week, and I have for a year.

The other thing is that as I have become better looking (ferocious looksmaxing) my results have skyrocketed. In the beginning of this year I was getting 1 lay for about 200 approaches, now it looks like it's trending towards 1 in 70. If I can get to about 1 lay for 30 approaches on average, then I've basically conquered the sexual market.

Dude you need to looksmax hardcore. Doing cold approach while being chubby is INSANE. If you got to sub 10% bodyfat you would probably get 10 times as many girls. As in literally, 10 times more. Looksmaxing combined with cold approach is a deadly combo.

For reference, the girls I have picked up are in the 6-8 range. Which makes sense because I am about a 7, soon to be an 8.

Bad News wrote:For reference, I am a 6' 1" 170 lb white guy with blue eyes.

I have cold approached (daytime) about 800 girls and gotten laid from it 7 times. If you are good looking cold approach is significantly more efficient than any other form of getting laid. I do approx 15-30 approaches a week, and I have for a year.

The other thing is that as I have become better looking (ferocious looksmaxing) my results have skyrocketed. In the beginning of this year I was getting 1 lay for about 200 approaches, now it looks like it's trending towards 1 in 70. If I can get to about 1 lay for 30 approaches on average, then I've basically conquered the sexual market.

Dude you need to looksmax hardcore. Doing cold approach while being chubby is INSANE. If you got to sub 10% bodyfat you would probably get 10 times as many girls. As in literally, 10 times more. Looksmaxing combined with cold approach is a deadly combo.

For reference, the girls I have picked up are in the 6-8 range. Which makes sense because I am about a 7, soon to be an 8.



if you are on 7 you'd be better off on tinder or pof.

much less effort on your part, and more lays too
mrz wrote:Those who argue against me are invariably religiously delusional with propaganda, or otherwise they are simply sociopaths, those are the only two possible reasons that anyone would argue against me.

Bad News wrote:For reference, I am a 6' 1" 170 lb white guy with blue eyes.

I have cold approached (daytime) about 800 girls and gotten laid from it 7 times. If you are good looking cold approach is significantly more efficient than any other form of getting laid. I do approx 15-30 approaches a week, and I have for a year.

The other thing is that as I have become better looking (ferocious looksmaxing) my results have skyrocketed. In the beginning of this year I was getting 1 lay for about 200 approaches, now it looks like it's trending towards 1 in 70. If I can get to about 1 lay for 30 approaches on average, then I've basically conquered the sexual market.

Dude you need to looksmax hardcore. Doing cold approach while being chubby is INSANE. If you got to sub 10% bodyfat you would probably get 10 times as many girls. As in literally, 10 times more. Looksmaxing combined with cold approach is a deadly combo.

For reference, the girls I have picked up are in the 6-8 range. Which makes sense because I am about a 7, soon to be an 8.


you are delirious you are not a 7 not even close
assume you are average max because a real 7 can bang 1 girl every 4 approaches or less

catalino1 wrote:Hello Kamouflage,

Thanks for sharing your vast approach experience of women with us. You can call me Kamouraska. Catalino is a cocky 16 year old Hispanic kid who registered this username in Canada. We are 4 persons sharing this username, including Catalino.

You are Boss. I am Eurasian, age 37, 5'10", 120lbs, and a regrettable virgin in Canada. I did kiss several girls on the lips and held their hands, but this was in primary school (about Grade 4 or 5). It has since been a dry spell all my life. I am worthless. Maybe I should consider suicide (ha ha). For scrawny hairless Asians (myself and friends), it is really difficult for us to attract East-Asian women in the West. When we try to talk to them at the malls in my area, they laugh and call us squirts. What the hell?! They are, um, like, 5'2" tall. Some of them are fresh off Vancouver Airport, having travelled from China. Unbelievable. I seriously need to kill myself, Lol.

Flights. The return flight to Moscow or Kiev should be no more than about 1000 USD. Try http://www.momondo.com Never heard of that website? Have a look at the website to get an idea of the deals they have for Ukraine or Russia. Okay? You won't regret it. If you need some motivation, check out the website: http://www.kindgirls.com They're not a rude porn website or anything. They're strictly a professional erotic glamour website with no advertising or crude sexual activity. It is classy stuff featuring breath-taking beauties of the Former Soviet Union (FSU).

But you may not want to travel as you have a great job in U.S.A. Fair enough. Maybe you should work on approach of poverty-cel immigrant girls and young women from Eastern Europe who have recently come to U.S.A. They are probably flat broke and living in ageing dilapidated apartment blocks in your area. You can use them, abuse them, and dump them. It is your right as a proud Asian Man in the West. In United Kingdom, the Pakistani Boyz do scary well approaching and working over (pump & dumping) the minimum wage slave worker girls & women from Poland. Maybe you can do the same in U.S.A. More Power to You, Bruh ! !



Catilano you live in Vancouver?

Kamouflage wrote: If you guys really want to get laid by a hot girl, go to countries where it's easy to get laid like eastern europe/south america/SE asia, etc. Otherwise, you will have a tough time getting results here. If you aren't good looking(tall/white/etc), you will have a very difficult time getting laid. .


Do not be misled by false premises. No girl from eastern europe / south america / SE asia will lower their mate thresholds of acceptance to get a laid. The criteria/standards governing their impulses / neurological trends are not very different from you're observing in females from West population. Especially (eastern) european women share the same locus / tilt vector towards same clines/racial variants (european/white males). Best try for long term relationship with Filipino women, Peruvian, Bolivian, Ecuadorian, etc.)

There are only two quantities of value females consider in mate choice, genetic benefits (indicated in physical attractiveness), and direct benefits (indicated in investment strategies with respect to material resources, and paternal investment)

If you're observing a female subset from underdeveloped countries women (screening scams profiles, etc. marketed/registred through international dating sites, it is because marriage represents an perfect strategy to reap direct benefits for economically limited women, so it will always be coveted, in some measure, by opportunistic and mercenary females (mail order brides).

So make sure that you are financially secure / stable (ability enough to keep the costs of a non-working woman and offspring for the rest of your life) and later you will be able to order a service travel / tour on marriage agencies.

Get out of your head the obtuse idea of traveling outside on your own, to meet women randomly for sex/hooking up relationships.
Women seem wicked when you're unwanted

Bad News wrote:For reference, I am a 6' 1" 170 lb white guy with blue eyes.

I have cold approached (daytime) about 800 girls and gotten laid from it 7 times. If you are good looking cold approach is significantly more efficient than any other form of getting laid. I do approx 15-30 approaches a week, and I have for a year.

The other thing is that as I have become better looking (ferocious looksmaxing) my results have skyrocketed. In the beginning of this year I was getting 1 lay for about 200 approaches, now it looks like it's trending towards 1 in 70. If I can get to about 1 lay for 30 approaches on average, then I've basically conquered the sexual market.

Dude you need to looksmax hardcore. Doing cold approach while being chubby is INSANE. If you got to sub 10% bodyfat you would probably get 10 times as many girls. As in literally, 10 times more. Looksmaxing combined with cold approach is a deadly combo.

For reference, the girls I have picked up are in the 6-8 range. Which makes sense because I am about a 7, soon to be an 8.


your theory doesn't make sense

i was sub 10% BF at one point (4 yrs ago) since i was on my cut training. My results didn't change at all, i still got a lot of BF objections, i still got flaky numbers, and i still get a lot of platonic/go nowheres sets. My results were inherintly the same, and that my results were strictly based on me being at the right place at the right time, and that most of my cold approach successes were because she was already into me, not bcuz of my game.

YOu mention looksmaxing, i even purchased elevator shoes. Even if i dropped to%10 BF, it's not like i'm gonna get there overnight, it would be about 5-6 months of caloric deficit to get to sub 12%. And for what? in "hopes" of getting laid?

also, cold approach isn't an efficient way to get laid if you are 7+, you are better off going to tinder/OKC because looks play a bigger role in those things. but yeah, i do believe you that your hit rate is much higher than mine since more women on average reciprocate(you being 6'1, and a 7/10 white male).

the advice you are giving doesn't apply to me, You don't know what it's like being a 5'5 asian minority in the dating game approaching hot white girls. The feedback I GET only matters to me, and not anyone else.

KnightCavalier wrote:
Kamouflage wrote: If you guys really want to get laid by a hot girl, go to countries where it's easy to get laid like eastern europe/south america/SE asia, etc. Otherwise, you will have a tough time getting results here. If you aren't good looking(tall/white/etc), you will have a very difficult time getting laid. .


Do not be misled by false premises. No girl from eastern europe / south america / SE asia will lower their mate thresholds of acceptance to get a laid. The criteria/standards governing their impulses / neurological trends are not very different from you're observing in females from West population. Especially (eastern) european women share the same locus / tilt vector towards same clines/racial variants (european/white males). Best try for long term relationship with Filipino women, Peruvian, Bolivian, Ecuadorian, etc.)

There are only two quantities of value females consider in mate choice, genetic benefits (indicated in physical attractiveness), and direct benefits (indicated in investment strategies with respect to material resources, and paternal investment)

If you're observing a female subset from underdeveloped countries women (screening scams profiles, etc. marketed/registred through international dating sites, it is because marriage represents an perfect strategy to reap direct benefits for economically limited women, so it will always be coveted, in some measure, by opportunistic and mercenary females (mail order brides).

So make sure that you are financially secure / stable (ability enough to keep the costs of a non-working woman and offspring for the rest of your life) and later you will be able to order a service travel / tour on marriage agencies.

Get out of your head the obtuse idea of traveling outside on your own, to meet women randomly for sex/hooking up relationships.


well, i'm not getting laid consistently now, so I might as well try other measures including going to other countries. As of now, i'm on a three and a half year cold streak (not counting prostitutes) of course.

Winston Wu did it, and he's not a very good looking (him being taiwanese and chubby).

Fabie wrote:
Bad News wrote:For reference, I am a 6' 1" 170 lb white guy with blue eyes.

I have cold approached (daytime) about 800 girls and gotten laid from it 7 times. If you are good looking cold approach is significantly more efficient than any other form of getting laid. I do approx 15-30 approaches a week, and I have for a year.

The other thing is that as I have become better looking (ferocious looksmaxing) my results have skyrocketed. In the beginning of this year I was getting 1 lay for about 200 approaches, now it looks like it's trending towards 1 in 70. If I can get to about 1 lay for 30 approaches on average, then I've basically conquered the sexual market.

Dude you need to looksmax hardcore. Doing cold approach while being chubby is INSANE. If you got to sub 10% bodyfat you would probably get 10 times as many girls. As in literally, 10 times more. Looksmaxing combined with cold approach is a deadly combo.

For reference, the girls I have picked up are in the 6-8 range. Which makes sense because I am about a 7, soon to be an 8.


you are delirious you are not a 7 not even close
assume you are average max because a real 7 can bang 1 girl every 4 approaches or less


a real 7/10 male don't even have to approach to be honest, girls already give them signs or approach them.

i've seen this first hand, my game is way better than my 8/10, 6'1, buff black friend and he doesn't really have to try to get laid. Most girls already give him signals, and everytime he gets a number, the girl always reciprocates(rarely flake) on him.

Women have preferences too, and they are just as shallow(if not more) than us

You say you are 5'5 Asian who's most likely below average in looks department yet you only approach those you deem very attractive, I'm assuming 7+/10, it's true females now days have many suitors as you pointed out but now women are financially independent what can you offer to them that they need? They have looks you want but what do you have that brings to the table? A bright an charming personality is definetly not one, guys are judged by their LMS and females by their smv, frankly you don't have any of LMS and yet you only go after those girls of high smv.

That's the hypergamy we are against is it not?

We can look at it from a different perspective, let's say a short girl with short legs, chubby and not very attractive facially nor sitting on a mountain of gold, an yet she ignores all those she deems unattractive(subhumans like most people on this site, you included) and only go after chads and male models 7-9s/10, and then complains about how scewed the dating market is because no male models will taint their heavenly blessed perfection with the likes of subhuman mongrel.

If you were blessed with the looks of Opry and his height as well wouldn't it be a laughing matter if some sub 5 mongrel tried her chances with you? Almost rage inducing
O'my desolate soul
In my desolate home
It's my desolate role
I'm here all alone

Dream wrote:You say you are 5'5 Asian who's most likely below average in looks department yet you only approach those you deem very attractive, I'm assuming 7+/10, it's true females now days have many suitors as you pointed out but now women are financially independent what can you offer to them that they need? They have looks you want but what do you have that brings to the table? A bright an charming personality is definetly not one, guys are judged by their LMS and females by their smv, frankly you don't have any of LMS and yet you only go after those girls of high smv.

That's the hypergamy we are against is it not?

We can look at it from a different perspective, let's say a short girl with short legs, chubby and not very attractive facially nor sitting on a mountain of gold, an yet she ignores all those she deems unattractive(subhumans like most people on this site, you included) and only go after chads and male models 7-9s/10, and then complains about how scewed the dating market is because no male models will taint their heavenly blessed perfection with the likes of subhuman mongrel.

If you were blessed with the looks of Opry and his height as well wouldn't it be a laughing matter if some sub 5 mongrel tried her chances with you? Almost rage inducing


Looks, like I said. I was born Asian, and i'm 5 foot 5. There's nothing much I could do about my looks except maybe lose some weight (and yes, i already have height enhancing shoes that give me 2.5 extra inches). I also wear a blazer, nice fitting jeans, etc when i go out to the nightclub, so i don't think it's my outfit. And I still get rejected or have girls flaking out on me, or give put me in the platonic/friend zone.

money? i'm an engineer, make $90,000 a year, which is more money than a vast majority of people.

Status? I am coming from a cold approach perspective, so there's nothing much that I can convey that I have status unless I buy bottle service at a nightclub. And when it comes to cold approach at a day game situation, it's hard to convey status unless i have the looks(which also imply status).

sorry bud but it's mainly LOOKS that is the most important factor when it comes to actual lays and reciprocation especially from a cold approach perspective. Something i can't do much about. I will always be Asian, always be 5 foot 5. and the dating game for me will always be difficult. I can probably get laid if i lowered my standards considerably but i just have a strong preference with attractive latina/white/middle eastern girls.

what people don't understand is that the dating game is a mutual sport. Just because your game is good doesn't mean she will mutually want to sleep with you. You have to fit her type(which is the most important trait) for her to consider you. the same reason stands for online/app game.

so yeah, i already know that if i looked like sean o pry or david gandy, game would be in easy mode and my overall hit rate would be much higher. Sadly, i'm NOT them, i'm not blessed with good genetics. I've learned to accept my situation

Wow it only took 8 years to figure out something that most men know by common sense.

MascuDom wrote:Wow it only took 8 years to figure out something that most men know by common sense.


i kinda knew a few years ago, even then i still cold approach to this day.

why u may ask? because what could I be doing better on a fri/sat night than staying in and making excuses? Yeah i know i will get rejected a lot and i know i'll probably(more often than not) waste my time, but so what? i live in the united states, I work here, i have to adapt to my surroundings, i know my situation when it comes to the dating game is much harder but i've learned to persevere anyway and accept it.

yes what sluthate preaches is right, that LMS(Particularly) looks are the most important trait and will determine whether or not she will sleep with you or flake out, but u know what? going out and approaching(Despite being not a such a good looking guy) is better than staying home and making excuses.

i'm all for going to another country to meet girls, that is something i will do in the future. But as of now, i have to adapt to my situation. I live in california, I live and work here. I have to make best of my situation and what I have

catalino1 wrote:
KnightCavalier wrote:
So make sure that you are financially secure / stable (ability enough to keep the costs of a non-working woman and offspring for the rest of your life) and later you will be able to order a service travel / tour on marriage agencies.

Get out of your head the obtuse idea of traveling outside on your own, to meet women randomly for sex/hooking up relationships.


Groan. You must be 70 years old. Winston Wu has dating websites advertize girly profiles from Eastern Europe and Southeast Asia in his Happier Abroad Forum just to make money off self-serving naive & lazy schlubs like you who put gold-diggers on a pedestal. But he travels to their countries to meet sincere working class young women (and underage girls) in city squares and parks in Eastern Europe. You want "the goods" (T & A), you put in the work and interact like locals do in their country. It helps that Winston is fluent in Estonian, Polish, Ukrainian, and Russian -- and having swagger and 1st World "money game" doesn't hurt.

Below you can see Winston's recent blog post about his travel with his buddy wingman to Bangkok. He cold-approached young women off the street, had instant dates, and reputedly had no-condom sex with 1 out of every 4 women he met in the Central Business District:

PUA: Truths and Tips about Cold Approaching Girls Abroad:

http://blog.happierabroad.com/2016/08/p ... broad.html


** Read This And Weep, Old Man **


holy fuck? 1 out of 4 women he cold approached turned into a lay?

hell, 1 out of 100 would be a good ratio here in the united states.

i bet he wouldn't go anywhere here in the united states though LOL

All money wasted on lays with 5s or 6s could be spent on lays with 8 and 9 escorts. It took me less than a year to be redpilled and a long process of depression until I fucked the pain away with escorts.

@Kamouflage, thanks for making this thread and sharing your insights, this is a very legit thread. Sorry I don't have much to add.

You mentioned you DID get lays, were any of them ever good looking? Like you, I prefer thin girls in the early 20s age group, did you ever land any of those?

@catalino1 no offense but you seem like a weird troll, you write like that other (banned?) poster who was impersonating young european girls, and also you claim you're a 37 year old Eurasian who SHARES A SLUTHATE account with a 16 year old hispanic boy? WTF?

Anyway, as for Winston Wu, he seems like he goes to all the Asian whore countries (Thailand and the Philippines). If Europe WORKED as an option, why didn't he move there? European girls are obviously 10x better looking than girls from Thailand / Philipines. From what I can tell, he tried Europe many, many years ago and gave up and now goes to the aforementioned asian shithole countries.

Also please check out Truecels.com, I'll even make a post linking to this thread from there because this post is very high quality.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Bash the Scene

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests