Hilarious "Looks Don't Matter" RSD video

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

In the last year RSD has been linking up with figures in the YouTube fitness community for cross-traffic.

Here is aging lesbian RSD Todd talking to one such fitness figure, Brandon Carter, about "Do Looks Matter?".

What's funny about this video is that Brandon is very naive and new to the whole thing and doesn't know that he's supposed to chirp The Big Lie that "Looks Don't Matter That Much".

It makes for some hilarious moments as he can't help but being honest about looks and DESTROYS the whole purpose of the video and the whole point of RSD. Todd can't contain himself and desperately tries to spin things around: "but no, you've got CONFIDENCE and PERSONALITY, right?", and yet he fails miserably. LMAO.

Choice Moments

1:05 to 2:15 - LOL

3:25 to 4:00 - Fucking Brutal

5:25 to 6:45

7:45 to 9:05

13:55 to 14:25

:lol:
Last edited by True Romance on Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lol black is obviously better looking than the white boy, but on face alone is like a 6

he is obviously on roids and getting haloed by height and light skin black, just look at his arms, how big they look compared to the white dude 14 inch arms, he must have 18 inches flexed easily

lol at how they just assume a guy is hot, simply because he has a good physique, especially with roids so available nowadays

black guy is 10X cooler than todd is ever gonna be no matter how much time he wastes cold approaching

damn he says he is getting approached by women everytime he is going out, but only since he is jacked.

ROIDCELLING IS EVERYTHING

Severe Aspie wrote:damn he says he is getting approached by women everytime he is going out, but only since he is jacked.

ROIDCELLING IS EVERYTHING

Also having a good bone frame from the start.
Life is written in bone.

Why would RSD fags upload this tho? Doesn't this violate their business model?
''I get approached a couple times a day, even when i'm not dressed well.'' - Tyler

this guy lives in a whole other reality than stupid ass todd

all this black guy does clearly from listening to him talk in the video is he just shows up and has fun and through the night girls either come to him or they give him obvious signals.this guy is not cold approaching i guarentee u that

dumb shit todd on the other hand will of course be going up to probably like 20-30 girls in a night begging for some ass running "tight game" spending his whole night chasing after pussy since obviously looks do in fact matter and unlike the black guy he can't just show up and let women come to him

so who is more efficient?and who really has better "game"?

black guy or todd?

it's funny cause todd literally does this shit for a living for what like 10 years+?and this guy who has never studied it or practiced it in his life would wipe the fucking floor with his ass

here is what u need to understand:

invest in women = stupid as fuck

invest in urself = smart

EvilBastard wrote:this guy lives in a whole other reality than stupid ass todd

all this black guy does clearly from listening to him talk in the video is he just shows up and has fun and through the night girls either come to him or they give him obvious signals.this guy is not cold approaching i guarentee u that

dumb shit todd on the other hand will of course be going up to probably like 20-30 girls in a night begging for some ass running "tight game" spending his whole night chasing after pussy since obviously looks do in fact matter and unlike the black guy he can't just show up and let women come to him

so who is more efficient?and who really has better "game"?

black guy or todd?

it's funny cause todd literally does this shit for a living for what like 10 years+?and this guy who has never studied it or practiced it in his life would wipe the fucking floor with his ass

here is what u need to understand:

invest in women = stupid as fuck

invest in urself = smart

+1

Todd is your stereotypical PUA sociopath playing numbers game pretending to be something he isn't. Black dude is normal and seems like a cool guy.

Garbage video all around. That black guy (Big brandon Carter) is a famous fitness Youtuber and is in the top 0.25% of black guys in terms of total LMS. Fucking LOL if you buy any of this garbage as legit. A white guy who makes "picking up" women with the aid of paid actresses as job and an elite LMS black guy are here telling you that looks don't matter. What a fucking joke!

LOL at that faggot todd, its funny how he is save himself in the convo. Brandon is giving him this look of " dis nigga on something." you can tell he really dont wanna be there and that aligning with RSD is only for his financial gain.

PuaKiller wrote:That black guy (Big brandon Carter) is a famous fitness Youtuber and is in the top 0.25% of black guys in terms of total LMS.

Top 1 in 400? Oh come on. You stretch things too far.

Why are you incel anyway? From what I know you're 1) above average height and 2) with a good physique. So what's the problem? Are you ugly? Are you puffy and round-faced like Wyclef Jean or something?

True Romance wrote:
PuaKiller wrote:That black guy (Big brandon Carter) is a famous fitness Youtuber and is in the top 0.25% of black guys in terms of total LMS.

Top 1 in 400? Oh come on. You stretch things too far.

Why are you incel anyway? From what I know you're 1) above average height and 2) with a good physique. So what's the problem? Are you ugly? Are you puffy and round-faced like Wyclef Jean or something?

He's 6'2'', single digit bodyfat, light skinned, very good looking, and has huge Youtube fame and overall status within the fitness community. Godo luck finding 399 other black guys doing better than him in terms of overall LMS. The guy is elite. Period.

As for me, no I'm not tall, but I have a good physique from gymcelling for many years. The biggest reason I'm incel at this point is because I don't go out (plus my location sucks), but I'm fixing that, so don't you worry, I'll be a slayer in no time buddy boyo :lol:

Topic Tags

Return to Bash the Scene