Proof Good Looking Loser is a Fraud

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

If you're actually good looking (top 1% of 1%) then you will get infinite 10s from Tinder delivered right to your door, without having to waste time and energy on "pickup". If you are not good looking then "pickup" will not work for you. They are all frauds.

BabyFace wrote:If you're actually good looking (top 1% of 1%) then you will get infinite 10s from Tinder delivered right to your door, without having to waste time and energy on "pickup". If you are not good looking then "pickup" will not work for you. They are all frauds.

This
We Incels must unite to defeat the Normies! :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

Perucel/Spicel

Ya'l niggas didn'tnt need a repy, the fraud status was fucking hardcromre

All you have to do is be a normal person, you guys in this group just need to chill the f out and be NORMAL... You all seem to talk about it so much on here and know so many different social constructs, use that knowledge and go out and be a non-caring citizen in this great society! No need to bash Chads, Cindys or and "Normies"... Just be you and people will appreciate that, but with that being said, if doing you is being a complete weirdo... Change that shiiiiit

LoserFanboy wrote:Ya'l niggas didn'tnt need a repy, the fraud status was fucking hardcromre

wtf did I type there?

Anyway this is a perception I put together that doesn't provide any proof.
Correct me if anything seems wrong.

Anyway, goodlookingloser abandoned his mens advice website 2 years ago.
He's well into his 30's now and realized he already made enough by misleading teens and young adults.
he is focusing on "business" now.
His buttboys run his forum now.
His lifestyle website still tries to encourage wack seasonal fashion.
His approach video series failed because he hired actresses.
He advertises with his naked physique on homosexual websites to sell dick pumps. He admitted before.
He jelked his dick on camera, because he's "all in".
He invested in a Kratom, and that's why he's been pushing it. And Phenibut, etc.
he was pushing these SARMS and faking hype as a marketing strategy before he launched this unheard of product.
he wants all his members to become activists for Kratom.
He said that his dad was a millionaire.
He already said he could sit back and retire, he posted his income once, he had a really good month that looked like he basically made 1,000usaD.
he constantly edits his content because he's wack
I'm certain that he stole his slogan "the big brother you never had" concept from reading my posts here.
Hence he's a biter, as his content is all recycled done to death concepts with a bro attitude.
He had a convincing, cool guy angle. But it's apparent now that marketing was his only drive.
Shortly before he abandoned his website I remembered he teamed up with some privileged (they're both just rich brats) body building fag name Vince, who still had to move to Thailand for sex?
They were promoting/selling webhosting, do it yourself website hosting for a year deals.
the direction implied of how to build a website described how to manipulate readers, and plaster click bait, adds, sell shit.
I'm under the impression he just found a girlfriend and quit being a bro.
Before he was a "get laid" coach he was doing a website selling hair restoration products to steroid users.
He pretends he's a personal trainer, but he's just another megalomaniac trying to teach concepts that he is just learning at the same rate. You're just reading his copes, a self indulgent journal, thoughts and hypothetical situations that don't apply to you, nor your idiosyncrasies. One dimensional perspectives that should be only considered fantasy entertainment.
Nobody is even remotely qualified to teach you how to adapt. If your parents failed you, try to be careful of how impressionable you really are. There is no shortage of charlatan's with a keyboard.
The underlying suggestion to improve yourself is universal, do it. You will spend money it's inevitable.

TLDR
There has been a monetary gain to every single thing the dude's done.
He was always deceiving the reader with sponsored content and selling mostly useless ideal shit.

Don't let us forget a guy literally died during a cold approach.
In Vancouver BC Canadda a guy from the forum was trying to approach some woman while she was in front of her home watering her yard.
The guy decided he was flirting with her, eventually he grabbed her hose and sprayed her, and over the course if his pickup the police were alerted.
When they showed up they had to tackle the guy to the ground, and I guess between his roids and his Kratom the guy died from a heart attack or some shit.

After that GLL scrubbed his forum making sure none of that guys history could ever come back.
Previous

Return to Bash the Scene