How has RSD not been caught/Exposed Faking infields yet!!!!

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

slaya wrote:
juancoco wrote:

Suck yo daddy off.

I think im good, thanks for the offer though, :razz:

to late. 8-)

juancoco wrote:
slaya wrote:

to late. 8-)

Seems tyler has people shilling on here.

Jinkz wrote:
juancoco wrote:
to late. 8-)

Seems tyler has people shilling on here.

lol at you sonny

How has RSD not been exposed? hmmmmmmmm. maybe cause they have REAL vids you faggots.

Juco wrote:How has RSD not been exposed? hmmmmmmmm. maybe cause they have REAL vids you faggots.

No because of gullible incels like you will buy into any thing they see... sort of like you.
PostThis post by lasso was deleted by cats on Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:11 pm.
Reason: spam

Gawd it seems as if RSD is trying to derail this place.

Jinkz wrote:Gawd it seems as if RSD is trying to derail this place.

Yup, they afraid, im sure of it, one day they will slip up, it only a matter of time.

slaya wrote:
Jinkz wrote:Gawd it seems as if RSD is trying to derail this place.

Yup, they afraid, im sure of it, one day they will slip up, it only a matter of time.

Lets keep up with the RSD bashing thread, possibly it will get future and new user to speak up about their experiences.

Jinkz wrote:
slaya wrote:

Lets keep up with the RSD bashing thread, possibly it will get future and new user to speak up about their experiences.

lol. WAAAAAR SLUTHATE.

slaya wrote:
Jinkz wrote:

lol. WAAAAAR SLUTHATE.

DEATH TO RSD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol.

WE NEED TO EXPOSE THESE FUCKS. Its getting ridiculous how they can get away. Bash the scene needs revivial.

incelsavior wrote:THERE DAY WIL FUCKING COME.

I sure hope so.

Slut's Shame wrote:I don't think they're that great

I don't think this slut is necessarily an actor but he's acting pretty cringe worthy and I don't really like how any of the instructors come across.

That said, if I have a job I'm probably going to take Julien's bootcamp when he comes to SF if only to improve my credit

WTF? No girl is gonna want to get away with her friends to then suddenly be interested in him. BULL FUCKING SHIT.

juancoco wrote:
slaya wrote:

to late. 8-)

That fuck is with the infestation of RSD trolls. Its pretty pathetic.

rczm wrote:I don't think RSD will last long

I really wish but What makes you think that?

rczm wrote:I don't think RSD will last long

As much as I wish I really doubt they are going out of business, anytime soon. They keep growing year after year.
PreviousNext

Return to Bash the Scene