How has RSD not been caught/Exposed Faking infields yet!!!!

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

Its fucking shocking how there has never been an inkling of solid proof of how the never have been caught faking anything. When there some seriously phony crap in their vids. Guys like justin wayne, torero, and GLL all got caught yet RSD which is the biggest pua seems to have sliped under the water, its seriously mindblowing how none of their fanboys/ex employees have called them out on their horse shit vids, like todds, 23 numbers in 2 hours or some of owens crap where he is clawing insta threesomes, or some random girl is pulling him to go home with her after they just met. Sometimes the acting is so bad its pathetic. how have they fucking managed this in all the years they have been around(13 years). The only shred of proof I saw was a intern call GLL'sFather on the orginal puahate, and some INtern on here (who had absolutley no fucking proof.)

Escpically after reading sonnys new article on how to spot fake infields.

http://strengthbysonny.com/the-pua-indu ... ld-videos/

Every thing besides the product plug(lmao he is bashing glls for this one :lol: ), seems to describe their shit to a "T".

If it was not for them blurring their fucking faces, I would Use some sort of facial recognition software like john belk used to expose Gll.

IT FUCKING SICKENS ME HOW THEY ARE GETTING AWAY WITH THIS FUCKING HORSE SHIT!!!! Theres has got to be way to expose these fucks!

It's ok Sonny, you can stop spamming us here with your site ... Nobody is buying it.

Some of RSD infields are real because what they do is not that amazing. They approach girls in friendly places, ie. touristy spots, bars, nightclubs and they act friendly, fun and go from there. If you do the same thing and approach enough women you will get hugs, makeouts, numbers and you'll even get laid sometimes. Also, some of the RSD guys are professional hustlers with the gift of gab, they're good talkers and they're relatively young and in good shape. For example, Todd is late 20's I think, in good shape with hair extensions. Julien is 25? swimmers build, Max is also mid 20's? swimmers build with a friendly vibe. They meet or exceed minimum looks requirements for approaching women and getting numbers, etc . . .

I'm sure they have fake infields, but some of their stuff is legit because it is what goes on in real life if you have experience approaching women in friendly places. That doesn't change the fact that most of their numbers are still flakes, but otherwise their infields are common, there's nothing magical there.

Rsd doesnt fake shit.

Their secret are psychoactive drugs. I suppose mainly mdma. The "gurus" start rolling before their retarded infields with gullible nolifeexperience nerds who think what they see is genuine behavior from revolutionsary minds and remain astounded at what, in reality, is the magic of molly, which improve your social awareness and senses to jesus christ levels.

sweet dreams wrote:Rsd doesnt fake shit.

Their secret are psychoactive drugs. I suppose mainly mdma. The "gurus" start rolling before their retarded infields with gullible nolifeexperience nerds who think what they see is genuine behavior from revolutionsary minds and remain astounded at what, in reality, is the magic of molly, which improve your social awareness and senses to jesus christ levels.

They clearly do, maybe not everything, but anyone with some social intuition can tell they lump in fake shit in their vids it pretty obvious.

No shit rsd fakes videos. Why are you linking to Sonny? That short little chink used to work for them according to some people on here. I'm going to bump my thread about him right now.

They probably do stage a few. Who knows for sure? I don't always think videos are staged. Most infields are just "number closes" anyways. Some women will give out their numbers just to get rid of the guy and then flake later on. A number doesn't = p in v. Although I'm not familiar with RSD at all I do think Max likely does pretty good with women, and certainly NOT because of his "game." He appears to be quite short but the guy would kill it on Tinder.

MitchelS wrote:They probably do stage a few. Who knows for sure? I don't always think videos are staged. Most infields are just "number closes" anyways. Some women will give out their numbers just to get rid of the guy and then flake later on. A number doesn't = p in v. Although I'm not familiar with RSD at all I do think Max likely does pretty good with women, and certainly NOT because of his "game." He appears to be quite short but the guy would kill it on Tinder.

exactly, it doesn't take too much to get a girl number or even a make out when hyped and the girl is out appositely to slut it up.

P in V action is obviously very rare for those guys, but they do enough to fascinate the nerd incels.

Yeah, of course some of their shit is staged, but it really is much cheaper and fun too to just pop some drugs with your co-worker, get a group of dumbasses and bring them outside and play the actor in front of them showing how "alpha" you are, and get paid for having fun and the occasional fuck.

slaya wrote:

Again not really much of an expose because their is no proof.

What's your definition of faking infields? We know they edit their infield footage and only show the sets that go well. Isn't that misrepresentation? They may not be hiring actresses like GLL, Tom Torero, or Mystery, or been caught doing so, but so what? I wouldn't be surprised if they were. They are the largest dating company in the world making tens of millions.

slaya wrote:Its fucking shocking how there has never been an inkling of solid proof of how the never have been caught faking anything. When there some seriously phony crap in their vids. Guys like justin wayne, torero, and GLL all got caught

details and links to the jusin wayne one please, i have never seen any proof his infields are faked
mrz wrote:Those who argue against me are invariably religiously delusional with propaganda, or otherwise they are simply sociopaths, those are the only two possible reasons that anyone would argue against me.

OSTB wrote:
slaya wrote:Its fucking shocking how there has never been an inkling of solid proof of how the never have been caught faking anything. When there some seriously phony crap in their vids. Guys like justin wayne, torero, and GLL all got caught

details and links to the jusin wayne one please, i have never seen any proof his infields are faked

aaron sleazy exposed him.

just google it.

the girls were not actresses but he told him he was with mtv before hand.

slaya wrote:
OSTB wrote:

aaron sleazy exposed him.

just google it.

the girls were not actresses but he told him he was with mtv before hand.

If all you have to do to fuck much better looking women is pretend to work for Mtv then what are we doing here?

Uh, they pretty much admit the truth: they spam approach in high-traffic, high-anonymity areas, and then act like a moron for the girls' entertainment ("bringing the party") to secure some numbers and makeouts with 6's. This isn't magic. It's just a lot of work in carefully selected areas for slim results. The RSD guys seem pretty honest sbout this, too. The average Tyler video is "Hi, I'm a short, ugly male with low SMV, so I compensate by being a dancing monkey for the girls that can't fuck Chad. But, hey, that's better than being a bitter incel." And he's mostly correct. The lies are made up in the fan boys' heads. They think "game" is actually going to raise SMV and make them a Chad. The fan boys are scared shitless to talk to girls, so a number close makes the instructor look like James Bond. But the trick is easy with high-energy and numbers game.
SIGNATURE

New Poster wrote:Uh, they pretty much admit the truth: they spam approach in high-traffic, high-anonymity areas, and then act like a moron for the girls' entertainment ("bringing the party") to secure some numbers and makeouts with 6's. This isn't magic. It's just a lot of work in carefully selected areas for slim results. The RSD guys seem pretty honest sbout this, too. The average Tyler video is "Hi, I'm a short, ugly male with low SMV, so I compensate by being a dancing monkey for the girls that can't fuck Chad. But, hey, that's better than being a bitter incel." And he's mostly correct. The lies are made up in the fan boys' heads. They think "game" is actually going to raise SMV and make them a Chad. The fan boys are scared shitless to talk to girls, so a number close makes the instructor look like James Bond. But the trick is easy with high-energy and numbers game.

True but anyone with a shred of common sense can sense something is off in some of their infields.

The user Thereisnogame, Told me that RSD make people sign confidentiality agreements for there free tours when he went to one,so that just in case something ever got leaked they could sue. I would imagine they do the same thing on intern, staged hookers/actor and cameramen, that why there has not been an expose yet, that and the fact that they blur face on their infields. People like GLL are dumb to show faces so people are able to use facial recognition software.

It would be Awesome if someone had some balls to come out and expose them. This whole "I will get sued "shit is complete bull. The person can remain unnamed, it not like Rsd is gonna find out who did the expose. but I will say this my friend went to one of their little scam seats and said he said his bullshit detector went off multiple times.

MitchelS wrote:They probably do stage a few. Who knows for sure? I don't always think videos are staged. Most infields are just "number closes" anyways. Some women will give out their numbers just to get rid of the guy and then flake later on. A number doesn't = p in v. Although I'm not familiar with RSD at all I do think Max likely does pretty good with women, and certainly NOT because of his "game." He appears to be quite short but the guy would kill it on Tinder.

Max actually fakes shit to, less so than the other instructors but trust me he does.

PissedRSDIntern wrote:

Max actually fakes shit to, less so than the other instructors but trust me he does.

I still really dont believe your an intern(you offer no proof), but I would have to agree, even Max has some sketchy looking shit.

incelsavior wrote:
PissedRSDIntern wrote:

I still really dont believe your an intern(you offer no proof), but I would have to agree, even Max has some sketchy looking shit.

Understandable, Anyone can get on the internet and make up a story, But I know What goes on behind the scenes and its disgusting, They all need to be locked up for the lives they fuck over. Most of the shit you see from them on youtube is fake, they even plant girls during their bootcamps.

PissedRSDIntern wrote:
incelsavior wrote:

Understandable, Anyone can get on the internet and make up a story, But I know What goes on behind the scenes and its disgusting, They all need to be locked up for the lives they fuck over. Most of the shit you see from them on youtube is fake, they even plant girls during their bootcamps.

Its all Cool, but alot of what you said sounds like it adds up, and sounds like scammy shit they would do, very similar to some of the stories on puahate I heard.

PissedRSDIntern wrote:
incelsavior wrote:

That you might be telling the truth had someone on l ookism tell me some similar shit to your sotries about RSD.

slaya wrote:
PissedRSDIntern wrote:

That you might be telling the truth had someone on l ookism tell me some similar shit to your sotries about RSD.

Nope Im being 100 with you guys, whether people here want to believe or not.

WTF, Hell nawww.. TWO WEEKS. :roll: Damn that alot of hookers he had to hire.
Next

Return to Bash the Scene