RooshV is closing down

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

3D Face Analysis wrote:Disqus has also recently deleted all of the website's comments.

Paypal also blocked his account.

if amazon banned 9 of his books: very well done
since long time ago he lives for free at the expense of those lame books, at the expense of the sub 85 morons which purchase such shit

the site "return of the kings" was always pathetic , they were 5 or 6 ugly nerds including Rosh writing shit articles every day, (repetitive and stupid crap constantly)
if you enter the site and you read the last articles there, you will realize in seconds I'm right, that I'm not exaggerating

resuming: good news,
anyways this retarded bearded ape will continue to live for free at the expense of stupid people for a long time

You're all a bunch of haters. Roosh V provided proof he gets laid, look at this photo.

Just kidding, faggot was a pick up autist whose bootcamps were full of short, fat, ugly, bald chrome domed, incels in XXXL jeans due to subhuman, wide dustbin hips in ill-fitted jeans and virgin white shirts.

His website was full of gay imagery of muscular gym men and roman bathhouse art- the polar opposite of his client base who don't get laid in any way shape or form. They also repented from prostitution their only chance of getting laid.

Also he complains about internet censorship and bannings and yet his own forum did the same shit if you called him out on his blue pilled hypocrisy.

Go to hell Roosh V and take that Jew kike faggot shill milo yiannopoulos with you.

AllWomenAreLikeThat wrote:You're all a bunch of haters. Roosh V provided proof he gets laid, look at this photo.

Just kidding, faggot was a pick up autist whose bootcamps were full of short, fat, ugly, bald chrome domed, incels in XXXL jeans due to subhuman, wide dustbin hips in ill-fitted jeans and virgin white shirts.

His website was full of gay imagery of muscular gym men and roman bathhouse art- the polar opposite of his client base who don't get laid in any way shape or form. They also repented from prostitution their only chance of getting laid.

Also he complains about internet censorship and bannings and yet his own forum did the same shit if you called him out on his blue pilled hypocrisy.

Go to hell Roosh V and take that Jew kike faggot shill milo yiannopoulos with you.

such photo is really ancient LOL
I remember was posted several times on puhate to bash Rosh , around 8 years ago

Fabie wrote:
AllWomenAreLikeThat wrote:such photo is really ancient LOL
I remember was posted several times on puhate to bash Rosh , around 8 years ago

Yeah I was around then, that photo comes back to haunt Roosh V as sex dolls are a gateway to real prostitution. Roosh V bans anyone from his forums (without warning) for mentioning the prostitute option- although as I say that is the only real chance his sub-5 client base have of getting laid for real.

BTW he is not shutting ROK down he is no longer updating it and is going on a hiatus* (*long period of indefinite) inactivity. Big difference.
He'll be back once web traffic increases again and the mainstream media link him as some (misclassed as redpill) boogeyman.

Topic Tags

Return to Bash the Scene