Jordan Peterson on PUA

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

I listened to 15 hour of this guy on youtube. 12 steps.
I am sorry I am posting before watching this. But I generally agree with this guy, as long as he isn't quoting bible.

Jordan Peterson has some interesting ideas and he is cut above moronic, neo-cultural marxist Liberal Psychologists.

But this guy believes in Egyptian "Eye of Horus" nonsense and other Freemasonry so much so he is blind to the fact PUA was one biggest fucking scam hoax, reactionary propaganda out there.

If it weren't for faked documentaries, actresses, hired models (ala Tom Terero Daygame actress scandal) and plants PUA wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?rlz=1C1 ... vs-cUi8GTI

He actually thinks Tyler, Mystery, Gambler and Neil Strauss got laid on the reg. :lol:

Case in point pua was fake see PUAHATE.COM (rip 2009-2014).

link is broken dawg.
By now have legit watched 200hrs of videos, some of that time could be considered university lectures.

I'm a fan, my views conflict ever now and then but I can't get enough.

Fix your link dawg

Edit: your link wasn't broken, my connection was being a cunt.

Thanks Jew

of course he is right about pua but he is total charlatan in other themes
he makes a living with that

He is making a mistake when thinking that sexual and romantic market should be regulated but economy should remain free.

Return to Bash the Scene